These letters written itself inside out again.

Fashion Hooks x Shoponblog + I-Babydoll Event!
Saturday, October 29, 2011 ♥


Click "Older Post" if you have not read: Painting Fun!
Link for this post: http://lovelyvalentineday.blogspot.com/2011/10/fashion-hooks-x-shoponblog-i-babydoll.html


Hello! I'm back~ Currently, I'm in the midst of my 'O' level examination! So, good luck and all the best for those who is having their 'O' level paper! :D Anyway, back to topic! I guess many of you have already know that my boyfriend is getting a new room because I mention it at least once in most of my recent posts! We went to Ikea ( Click here for post ) for furnitures shopping and also help to paint my boyfriend's room ( Click here for post ). And guess what now? The most important and essential thing of the room have arrived! Yeah, A NEW BED! :D



Some random pictures of myself ^^

I'm wearing my newly-bought romper today! ^^
I did post about it, click here to view! :D

The effects of editing photos! :D

Liangwei came over at the right timing to experience the new bed! :D


My boyfriend on his new bed! He looks like a little kiddo here! ^^ Cuteee~

The new bed have @oliviaokx on it! :D

Boyfriend's new queen-sized bed! He had cartoon bedsheet on, but I didn't take pictures :X

Some pictures on the new bed! ^^

With boyfriend ^^


After we had settled the bed down, all of us head to other places. My boyfriend dropped me off at Jelapang Road while he head off to his cousin's house to pass her clothings. My boyfriend didn't like to accompany me to events after the his experience of waiting for me for more than 2 hours during PXDKitty's Mass Pixiefication Party :X




So, what am I doing here at Jelapang Road, Blk 511 alone? If many people know, this is the place where FashionHooks ( http://fashionhooks.com/store/ ) always held their House Boutique event! I've personally been to every House Boutique events that they have created! Click here for their first House Boutique event and click here for their second House Boutique event! So now, I'm at their third House Boutique event! :D You can "like" their Fanpage ( http://www.facebook.com/FashionHooks ) and follow them on Twitter ( http://twitter.com/#!/FashionHooks ) to get noted of their House Boutique events, their flea stall and also awesome giveaways too! :D


Accessories - 3 for $10?! :O

There's men apparels too! At only $15 each?!
Boyfriend's bad choice of not following me along!

And also not to miss out .... LOTS LOTS LOTS OF CLOTHINGS FOR GIRLS!~ :D

It's only $15 each!? 2 @ $28 and 3 @ $40?~
Huh? What? Still not cheap enough? Wait ...

What about this?! Clothings at $8 each!? 3 @ $20?!
Huh? Whatcha saying?! WTF?! Still not cheap enough!? You wait ....

WOOHOO!~ What about this? Nothing say already, right?
Brand new clothings at only $3 each, and WHAT?! 2 for $5?!

Cynthia's, the owner of Fashion Hooks, mother cooked for all! :D
What can you still ask for? There's free foods and super cheap clothings! Thumb up! :D

Look at the Hokkien Mee and French Fries! The Hokkien Mee was super nice~

This two was super nice too! I like the circled-shape one, but didn't know is what :X

Cynthia ( http://cynthialuvs.blogspot.com/ ) got me a plate! :D

Pictures with Cynthia ^^ A super friendly and approachable girl :)


"Huh? Only got clothes and accessories only ah?" Fret not, this time round, Fashion Hooks collaborated with another online shop! Guess what? "Clothings, again?" NO! There's Japanese brand cosmetics too! Shoponblog ( http://shoponblog.com/ ), a popular website selling gyaru cosmetics, is there too! And guess what again? THEY ARE ON SALE! YEAH, BABY! :D A Happy-Girl Day! :D "Like" their Fanpage ( http://www.facebook.com/Shoponblog ) and also follow their Twitter ( http://twitter.com/#!/shoponblog ) to get first hand lobang! :D


Look at all the gyaru cosmetics that's on sale! :O

With Chelsea ( http://chelseatorrie.com/ ), the owner of Shoponblog .


Makeups, Clothings ... What's next? Can't miss out SUPER CUTE PLUSHIE and CONTACT LENSES! I-Babydoll ( http://www.i-babydoll.com/ ) is here at the event too! :D Nowaday, contact lenses are harder to get from online. Many blog shops are scamming people, and lots of contacts lenses are delayed due to being confiscated at the custom. But fret not, I-Babydoll isn't like any of these online shop! You can trust I-Babydoll with your contact lenses! :D They sell it at a low and affordable price! :D It's not like some online shop which is selling at around $50 per pair, which is really expensive and many could not afford it. You can also "Like" their Fanpage ( http://www.facebook.com/pages/Babydoll/142258085795885 ) :D


Look at all the things they have brought for the events!

Look at all the adorable plushie! I swear I would like to buy them all, ( If I can )!

Apart from big plushie, there's small little cute plushie available too!~

Contact lenses and Dolly Wink Eyelashes!~

With Priscilla ( http://dsctslove.blogspot.com/ ), owner of I-Babydoll.



Not forgetting to take pictures with Kiyomi ( http://www.kiyomilim.com/ ) :D


When there's lesser people at the event, Cynthia and I started spamming pictures on our camera while Kiyomi, Priscilla and Chelsea at chatting at a side. Do take note that from here on, there's a serious spamming of pictures! :D


Here's some normal, common "ghost-face" ( Please direct translate it to Chinese ).

Then we started doing cock-eyed pose and face-sucking pose! ^^
The best way to look think, without photoshopping it! :D

( Top Left ) "See! See! What are they looking at?!"
( Bottome Left ) "Hmm.. What are they looking at? Looks interesting.."
( Bottom Right ) "Huh? They look at where? Like got something happen!"
( Top right ) "Are they looking at us? We're just doing a "eye direction" pose .."

( Bottom Left ) "They seems to be gossiping about someone..."
( Top Left ) ( Point right side ) "You see, she ..... ( gossiping )"
(Top Right ) ( Caught people listening to their consversation ) "Whatcha listening to?"
( Bottom Right ) "Oh Shit! We're CAUGHT!"


Haha! Can you understand the two short story? Kinda interesting, right? Well, in the end, we come out with this "eye-direction" pose which mean you are taking pictures with your eyes either looking left/right/up/down. Kinda cool, uh? Are we bringing up a new trend? While we're spamming pictures, the others join in the fun with us too! :D


Priscilla join in the fun! Cock-eyed! :D

How can we miss out a group photo?! We're all looking at different direction.
I'm looking Down, Cynthia looking Right, Chelsea looking Left,
Kiyomi looking Cock-eye and Priscilla looking Up! All direction, covered! :D

Snapshot!!!!!!

A formal group photo with me not looking formal.
I was trying to act rock, but my hand looks like I've stroke.
My pose wasn't fully prepared! But oh well, rather nice :D


I almost forget about the timing because I'm having too much fun! You can also see Cynthia's update on the event :D ( http://cynthialuvs.blogspot.com/2011/10/fh-x-sob-private-sales-event.html ) Took a few more funny photos before I went to meet up with boyfriend. Head over to Bukit Batok Mrt Station to meet up with Banni to get his letter, then went back to boyfriend's house. He says he just got his new bed, so we gonna spend the rest of the day lying and relaxing on the bed! My boyfriend is so cute at times! :D Anyway, when we went to the FairPrice ( or is it NTUC? ) near my boyfriend's house, we spotted that Colgate is giving Spongebob and Patrick mug with every purchase of two Colgate! The mug is super cute and Spongebob was boyfriend's favourite cartoon character! So we bought it~ ^^


Look at the packaging! Super adorable right?

There's four different mugs to collect!

The mug that we bought ^^ Cute right? :D


On that night, both my boyfriend and I couldn't get to sleep for i-dont-know-what reasons and we were chatting with each other for the longest time ever! Drink a little alcohol in between. Anyway, I shall end my post here with two photos taken at the event! Do stay tuned to my blog for much updates, okay? * Waving hand* Bye bye!~ :D




---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


HELP ME CLICK! THANKS ^^


campaign image

Make Someones Day

Acts of kindness, both big and small, happen to us every day. It just takes a little appreciation to really bring out the joy of kindness and make it blossom. With a simple smile, wave or “thank you”, you could put a smile on everyone’s face and inspire even more kind deeds. Together, we can help kindness grow all over Singapore.


campaign image

McDonald's Monopoly

McDonald’s Monopoly has found its $80,000 cash winner!

Congratulations to Mr. Rajagopalan Subramanian (Sanka), for obtaining both Marina Bay & Sentosa Cove labels to win the coveted GRAND prize.

There are still many more amazing prizes to be won. Who’s going to win a Volkswagen Touran, holidays to Atlanta and Prague, and many more? It could be you!

All prizes must go. See all remaining prizes at www.mcdwin.com and get your game labels at McDonald’s restaurants today!


campaign image

Earn 10% of Every Purchase Referred!

Our most exciting campaign has been revealed! See an item you think your friends will like? You can now earn 10% of your friend’s purchase when you refer them to shop on Jipaban.com! Simply recommend your friends to shop on Jipaban.com and after they’ve made their purchase, you’ll get 10% of their total shopping purchase credited into your Churp Churp account!

Wait no more, get your friends to shop on Jipaban.com now!


campaign image

The Great Race!

Step on it Churpers! Start getting friends to sign up with Churp Churp because it's gonna be neck-to-neck race! A 32GB iPad 2, Blackberry Bold 9900, Churpies & a lot more other prizes await you at the finishing line!

Let's start inviting our friends to join Churp Churp in the Great Race now!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...


(Older Post) (Newer Post)

Best viewed in Google Chrome.




For advertorials, reviews etc, email me:
goh-huifen@hotmail.com


SEARCH FOR MY POST HERE!




Click here to follow my instagram!


















Links

Baby ♥♥ Bella ♥♥ Dewi ♥♥ Huiting ♥♥ Huiwen ♥♥ Jacelyn ♥♥ Rayen Rena ♥♥

-------------------------------------