These letters written itself inside out again.

Trip to IKEA ( Queenstown )
Sunday, October 16, 2011 ♥


Click "Older Post" if you have not read: ( Movie ) Fright Night
Link for this post: http://lovelyvalentineday.blogspot.com/2011/10/trip-to-ikea-queenstown.html


Actually, the day before, I went to my uncle's housewarming party and also my baby cousin Chloe's 7th birthday celebration. But due to the reformatting of my camera's memory card, the pictures are all gone! So I couldn't update anything about it! My cousin have got this 2 layered, 3D cake! Super cute and yummy! I wanna get one for my birthday too! Anyway, to make it up for the post, I have this post about my first time to IKea. I know, it's my first time in my 18 years of life, entering into IKea because I always couldn't seem to imagine having fun in a place full of furniture, but it seems that I've been misunderstanding this concept for very long time! :X

As my boyfriend is getting a new room, he decided to head to IKea to look for computer table and some other furniture and stuffs that he could get for his new room. Actually wanted to go to Tampines outlet, because it's the biggest outlet among all the others. But we couldn't lend till any car, so we head to the nearest outlet instead - Queenstown.



IKea @ Queenstown


The first time we do when we reached the outlets, was to buy food! I don't know if I'm really that suaku, but it seems that the drinks and food there was super cheap! Plain vanilla ice cream for only 50cents, and the drinks was only for 50cents or $1 if I'm not wrong and it's refillable! Then I was telling my boyfriend that I could bring a 1.5 liters bottle and fill it up here! LOL! And their hotdog bun was only for $1 or $1.50?! Damn! Do they actually benefit from price like this? But I didn't get to eat their famous meatballs and chicken wings because it's super long queue! D:



Queuing up for foods.


The hot dog and bun!


The hotdog looks so smooth?! Like baby skin!? Hehe.


Ketchup, Mustard, Chili or me? :D


Putting our sauces for our hotdog bun.


Apparently the chili burst out in the end, resulting the hot dog bun with so many chili!


Boyfriend unglam eating pose! :D


Boyfriend and Bingli.


( Left ) Taken by Boyfriend. It's so ugly! ( Right ) It's much better taken by myself :D


After our "meal", we head off to start our furniture hunting mission!~ :D



Heading over to the showroom!~


Some "equipments" for our furniture hunting!


1) IKea wooden pencil


2) Shopping list


3) 1M Ikea paper ruler.


Ikea's catalogue for us to browse through.


Random pictures of the recycling bins! RECYCLE, PEOPLE! :D


Some cute vintage-looking oil lamp! :D


Bingli and I playing around with the "princess" net ^^


Us sleeping inside it~


Random pictures of beds.


Bingli in a princess-y bed


The computer table that my boyfriend spotted.


Then finally ... Bingli and I found our love in Ikea! CHILDREN SECTION! :D


/
Us posing with a heart cushion on one of the children bed. It's so damn small!


Ladybird theme children bed! :D


"Wooooow! Gigantic ladybird in MY ROOM!"


Bingli with the starry tent bed :D


It's me with the starry tent bed! :D


Super cute curtains and blankets! :D


Mirror with window pane!


Mr Crocodile mirror!


BEST PART! MANY CUDDLING SOFT TOYS! Being kids is GOOD! :D


Eating gigantic carrot! :D


A SHARK ATTACK! :O


Cute looking Dragon! Yes, it's not a snake! It got wings! :D


The sweetest pictures among all! :D


After that, we started walking around aimlessly. We just wanted to walk through every corners of it finding any interesting stuffs. Actually, it's really small and we're done with the place very fast. After that, we heading home without their meatballs and chicken wings! ( Damn! It's a really long queue! ) Anyway, I shall end my post here with a picture of me randomly putting my telecoil rubber band over my head as a headgear. Look at the my super volume hair! Okay, do stay tuned to my blog for my next update(s) alright? :D






---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


HELP ME CLICK! THANKS ^^


campaign image

Earn 10% of Every Purchase Referred!

Our most exciting campaign has been revealed! See an item you think your friends will like? You can now earn 10% of your friend’s purchase when you refer them to shop on Jipaban.com! Simply recommend your friends to shop on Jipaban.com and after they’ve made their purchase, you’ll get 10% of their total shopping purchase credited into your Churp Churp account!

Wait no more, get your friends to shop on Jipaban.com now!



campaign image

The Great Race!

Step on it Churpers! Start getting friends to sign up with Churp Churp because it's gonna be neck-to-neck race! A 32GB iPad 2, Blackberry Bold 9900, Churpies & a lot more other prizes await you at the finishing line!

Let's start inviting our friends to join Churp Churp in the Great Race now!




campaign image

McDonald's Monopoly 2011

Monopoly is back at McDonald’s with over 3 million prizes to be won. Get your game labels with any Extra Value Meal purchase to win.

With over 3 million prizes be won including (1) $80,000 cash from Visa (2) Volkswagen Touran (3) A trip to Atlanta from Coca Cola and (4) A trip to Prague from Dynasty Travel plus many more.

And with over 3 ways to win in 2011 (1) Collect to win (2) Instant Win and (3) Chance Card all prizes must go.

The new Chance card also wins you $100 instantly and a final entry into the draw to win any unclaimed prizes.

Double labels on weekends also means you receive double the labels with any EVM purchased over the weekend period.

All prizes must go!

Start playing McDonald’s Monopoly today.

Terms and conditions apply.


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...


(Older Post) (Newer Post)

Best viewed in Google Chrome.




For advertorials, reviews etc, email me:
goh-huifen@hotmail.com


SEARCH FOR MY POST HERE!




Click here to follow my instagram!


















Links

Baby ♥♥ Bella ♥♥ Dewi ♥♥ Huiting ♥♥ Huiwen ♥♥ Jacelyn ♥♥ Rayen Rena ♥♥

-------------------------------------