These letters written itself inside out again.

Mass Pixiefication Party!
Friday, September 30, 2011 ♥


Click "Older Post" if you have not read: Winner of "Fright Your Friends"!
Link for this post: http://lovelyvalentineday.blogspot.com/2011/09/mass-pixiefication-party.html


Hello, everyone! I'm back to blogging again! As I promised, this post is gonna be much more interesting than the other posts! This isn't about any pets posts, so you all can rest assure, by dying from extreme bored-ness of my previous posts. I guess, many of you should know who PXDKitty ( http://pxdkitty.blogspot.com/ ) is, right? So, you all should also know about "Pixiefication" where she does make-up for girls, helping them to regain their confidence that every girls should have. She fulfil this Chinese saying of, "世上没有丑女人, 只有懒女人." Which actually means that, in this world, there isn't any ugly woman, just lazy ones. That's true! If a woman is willingly to put time and efforts in beautifying herself, no one is ugly! :D Anyway, I took this video from her youtube's account ( http://www.youtube.com/user/chellvinist ), of her first "Pixiefication" video! Enjoy~




She does a really great job isn't it? There's really a 360 degrees changes in the girl's appearance! She looks so much prettier! Really didn't thought anyone would think of creating "Pixiefication", which help girls to do their make-up! Thumb up for PXDKitty! She give up her time and make-up for her readers and girls that seeking for beauty :D Well, to fulfil every girls' wishes, that actually email her ( I did sent her an email too :X ), to get into her "Pixiefication", she create this huge event called "Mass Pixiefication Party"! So, this is a party for girls where they can all get pixiefy by PXDKitty all at the same time! Apart from that, Kiyomi ( http://www.kiyomilim.com/ ) and Jan ( http://21sweetestsins.livejournal.com/ ) is there to help PXDKitty with "Pixiefication" also! :D

From the event page, by attending the event, they will also be giving away door gifts - Clothings and Accessories, and also get to take three free photoshoot! How awesome is that? They help to transform you from ugly duckling into a swam, and what's more, they're also giving door gifts and free photoshoot?! And of course, I didn't want to miss this event at all! It's just too good to be missed! :D The event was held at La Novella ( http://lanovellastudio.blogspot.com/ ) which was located at Blk 65, Ubi Cresent, (Hola Centre), #05-10, Singapore 408559. It was a rather last minute decision to go, so I was rushing to prepare myself. In the end, I was super under-dressed for that event! Though I'm only 18, I looks like 20plus over there! :( But, I was really happy that my boyfriend accompany me to the event! (L)


My boyfriend and I

La Novella Studio

Look at the food that they have prepared! :)

There's fishballs and crackers! Not forgetting ...

PXDKitty's Home-Baked Cupcakes! :D

Me happily trying PXDKitty's cupcakes. They're yummy~

Look at the queue of girls waiting to get pixiefy! I'm inside too! :P

Pictures of PXDKitty, Kiyomi and Jan pixifying the girls! >.<

Pictures taken with my new friends that I know from the event! Helina and Onesia :)
Everyone is so nice and friendly over there! ^^

Door gifts that were given to us!
I shall share my door gifts in the later part of the post :)

The "Pixiefication" Box of PXDKitty and lots of make-up gadgets! O.O

( Left ) I was being pixify by Kiyomi ^^ ( Right ) Chatting with Onesia after being pixify :)

Helina and Onesia being pixify by PXDKitty and Kiyomi respectively :)




Okay, guys! Please remember the pictures above, of the three of us before being pixify! Our naked faces! Look at how we actually transform from three ugly ducklings to become three beautiful swam! Please do not be shocked at the huge transformation! I hereby giving everyone a warning first! #iamexagerrating :P

-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-

ARE YOU READY?

-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-

1 ...

-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-

2 ...

-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-

3 ...

-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-

TADAA!

-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-

PRESENTING THE BEAUTIFUL SWAM! *glitter*

There's a really huge difference, right? Got become prettier? #thickskinned

Pretty Onesia and Helina! :D


This is me, before being pixify ...

-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-

TADAA!

Taken by Kiyomi~


With Kiyomi, my "pixieficator" of the day~ ^^

Pictures of me and Helina with PXDKitty ^^

A group photo with PXDKitty ^^


So, after I'm done being pixify, I was asked to take a solo photoshoot! Oh my god! It was my first time, and some more there's lots of people around! Though I know no one will pay attention to me, but I'm still nervous too! I felt that as if all eyes were on me! O.O So, I was pretty awkward having to stand under all the flash and camera! But I still went to try having solo photoshoot as I don't know when will be my next. It's a good experience and "memory" to have, you know :)


My first solo photoshoot! ^^


With Helina and Onesia ^^

Taken with my camera :)

Pictures with two super friendly, cute, bubbly girls! :)


After I'm done being pixify and with the photoshoot, I went down to find my boyfriend, who apparently waited for around 2 hours! I'm so sorry, boyfriend! :( Though he's angry with me for letting him wait for so long, he still forgive me in the end! My boyfriend is so sweet!~ :D Then, I parted with Helina and Onesia and went back to boyfriend's house. Anyway, I shall share with you guys what I have in my door gifts. Everyone gets different stuffs, all given randomly. And also, I'm wanted to warn you guys first about my spamming of pictures with make-up, which will all be posted at the back of this post! But rest assure, I've deleted 3/4 of it already :X


My orange paper bag door gifts.
Are you curious to see what I've got?

Well, I've got a dress from AshInCans ( http://ashincans.livejournal.com/ )

A pretty nice partly meshed dress that's least expected from!
I always thought that items that's being sponsored won't be good :X
But instead, this is vice versa from what I thought I'll get! Happy girl~

The mesh part of the dress, around the tummy area.

There's string at the neckline of the dress, for you to tie.

Pictures taken with the dress ^^

This is how the dress looks like when it's being worn. Sorry, I'm fat! :(

Earring from Cowaiiness ( http://cowaiiness.weebly.com/ )

This earring is cute! With cat and fish bone below it :)


Remember this childhood lollipop? I took one from the event.

It's the diamond ring lollipop! Does it brings back memories? :)


My eye make-up by Kiyomi - With flash.

My eye make-up by Kiyomi - Without flash.

With my eyes closed.

More detailed eye make-up pictures. Does this scared you?

Overall pictures of my eye make-up.
Look at how the eyelid tape define my double, parallel eyelid! (L)



Crazy obsession of myself :)

I'm just trying out center-parting. So how? :)

I'm still taking photos when I've changed into my sleeping clothes! Crazy~




Anyway, posting up a group pictures of PXDKitty ( http://pxdkitty.blogspot.com/ ), Kiyomi ( http://www.kiyomilim.com/ ) & Jan ( http://21sweetestsins.livejournal.com/ ) to thanks them for this event! I really love and enjoy the whole process of it! :D Special thanks for PXDKitty for create this wonderful event and also Kiyomi for my make-up! :D Though I know it's tedious, and also hard to create and make this event successful, I really do hope to attend another party~ :) Anyway, I shall end my post here with one last picture of myself, acting cute. Stay tuned for my next post~


Goodbye~


---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


HELP ME CLICK! THANKS ^^



campaign image

Real Steel

A gritty, white-knuckle, action ride set in the near-future where the sport of boxing has gone high-tech, “Real Steel” stars Hugh Jackman as Charlie Kenton, a washed-up fighter who lost his chance at a title when 2000-pound, 8-foot-tall steel robots took over the ring.

Now nothing but a small-time promoter, Charlie earns just enough money piecing together low-end bots from scrap metal to get from one underground boxing venue to the next. When Charlie hits rock bottom, he reluctantly teams up with his estranged son Max (Dakota Goyo) to build and train a championship contender.

As the stakes in the brutal, no-holds-barred arena are raised, Charlie and Max, against all odds, get one last shot at a comeback.

Click here for more information!


campaign image

Refer a friend and get rewarded with $1!

Get your friends to join Churp Churp and start sharing to get rewards! We're giving you $1 for every friend you invite into our community, so what are you waiting for? Get your friends to jump on board and be part of the excitement today!

The more, the merrier!

So, click here to share this latest trends and get rewarded!
You don't wanna miss the fun! So join in the fun now! :D

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...


(Older Post) (Newer Post)

Best viewed in Google Chrome.




For advertorials, reviews etc, email me:
goh-huifen@hotmail.com


SEARCH FOR MY POST HERE!




Click here to follow my instagram!


















Links

Baby ♥♥ Bella ♥♥ Dewi ♥♥ Huiting ♥♥ Huiwen ♥♥ Jacelyn ♥♥ Rayen Rena ♥♥

-------------------------------------