These letters written itself inside out again.

First Day Working @ Office
Monday, December 5, 2011 ♥


Click "Older Post" if you have not read: Dixie's first grooming session!
Link for this post: http://lovelyvalentineday.blogspot.com/2011/12/first-day-working-office.html


Hello, everybody! It's me, back to blogging again! I apologised for not updating my blog for the longest time ever! As you guys have know, I went for a job interview ( Click here to read about it ) and I got into the job! That's the reason for me, not being able to update my blog regularly :( But I will not give up blogging, and will try to blog on weekend if possible :) So, here's a short update on my first day of work! It's my first time working in an office! ^^


In waiting room, waiting for my manager to come and brief me :)

A photo collage that I've done ^^

Starting work!

It was very cold! Lucky I brought my boyfriend's jacket! ^^


Well, if you guys are curious what is my position that I'm doing, I'm actually working as HR assistant, assisting the HR manager. I'm actually intending to get into HR course if I'm able to get into polytechnic, so this is a good chance for me to gain experience! :) But like any other offices, there's always politics going around which makes me kinda uncomfortable! It's really a total different from school, which is the comfort zone for all students. But, I'm lucky that I've a good manager that take good care of me, treating me like her little sister :) Anyway, I'll only be working for 3 months in the office, ( If I've pass my 2 weeks probation ) as a replacement for one of the colleagues who apparently went for 3 months maternity leave. Anyway, I shall just end my short post here, do stay tuned for my next upcoming post! :D


--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


HELP ME CLICK! THANKS ^^


campaign image

The Muppets

Background Information

Jim Henson created the Muppets in the mid-1950s and The Muppet Show ran from 1976-1981. The Muppets have long been known for their big musical numbers and Disney’s The Muppets movie not only maintains the tradition but also takes it to new levels with original songs, audience favorites and signature classic covers. This is the first Muppets movie in 12 years and throughout the whole filming process, the Henson family has been on board together with the cast and crew.

Synopsis:
On vacation in Los Angeles, Walter, the world's biggest Muppet fan, his brother Gary (Jason Segel) and Gary’s girlfriend Mary (Amy Adams) from Smalltown, USA, discover the nefarious plan of oilman Tex Richman (Chris Cooper) to raze the Muppet Theater and drill for the oil recently discovered beneath the Muppets' former stomping grounds. To stage a telethon and raise the $10 million needed to save the theater, Walter, Mary and Gary help Kermit reunite the Muppets, who have all gone their separate ways.

With signature celebrity cameos, Disney’s “The Muppets” hits the big screen this 8 December 2011!

For more information visit: http://www.facebook.com/disneystudiosSG


campaign image

MasterCard cards for ‘A Season of Giving’

Calling all online shoppers! Register your Singapore-issued MasterCard cards for ‘A Season of Giving’, spend US$500 on international websites, and you could qualify for a S$50 shopping voucher.

Plus, enjoy 10% off shipping through vPOSTEUROPE, vPOSTJAPAN and vPOSTUSA, and support Singapore Children’s Society at the same time!


campaign image


Citibank Make A Wish

Citibank “Make A Wish” contest: $1,000 to be won weekly!

6 winners will win $1,000 worth of shopping, driving or dining vouchers each in the next several weeks. Simply make your wish and share the reason for your wish, get as many friends to vote for you as possible, and you could be one of the lucky six! So quickly, make your wish on the Citibank SG Facebook (http://apps.facebook.com/theperfectfestive/) page by 21 Dec 2011 and tell friends to vote for you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...


(Older Post) (Newer Post)

Best viewed in Google Chrome.




For advertorials, reviews etc, email me:
goh-huifen@hotmail.com


SEARCH FOR MY POST HERE!




Click here to follow my instagram!


















Links

Baby ♥♥ Bella ♥♥ Dewi ♥♥ Huiting ♥♥ Huiwen ♥♥ Jacelyn ♥♥ Rayen Rena ♥♥

-------------------------------------