These letters written itself inside out again.

Job Interview + Redemption of Lucido-L + ( D.E.A.F ) Snooker
Friday, December 2, 2011 ♥


Click "Older Post" if you have not read: CNY Shopping @ Bugis + ( D.E.A.F ) Table Tennis
Link for this post: http://lovelyvalentineday.blogspot.com/2011/12/job-interview-redemption-of-lucido-l.html


Hey all! I'm back for updates! I shall make this post sweet and short. So, I woke up extremely early for this special day. Why? Because after wasting away around 2 weeks plus of my holiday, slacking and playing around, I've decided to settle down and get myself a job! So, I woke up early to go for an interview! :D






The position that I'm applying for is HR ( Human Resource ) Assistant! The office was at a really almost deserted industrial areas. I was really nervous because this is my first time going through an interview for a job! D: But I was lucky, know why? I'M HIRED! :D Apparently, the hiring manager decided to gamble on me, and give me a chance to try this job up! For your information, I've totally no experience in office job! I was happy and nervous at the same time, for the new thing that I'll face during the job. I was given a probation of 2 weeks before she decided whether I can continue working. So, I'll have to work double hard, and not disappoint anyone! "Huifen, you can do it! Jiayous!" :D

After the interview ended, I decided to go Farrer Park to redeem the Lucido-L sample that I've got from Nuffnang ( Click here to read about it ) since I'm already outside and the time was still rather early. I make the silliest mistake of my life! Do you know that on the circle line, there's Farrer Road and on the purple line, there's actually Farrer Park? Well, I was actually heading to Farrer Park, but in the end, I landed at Farrer Road! :O Both have "Farrer" in the station, you couldn't blame me for making this silly and stupid mistake! So, people, next time do take note! Don't commit the same mistake as I do! It's time-consuming, and it's really tiring having to go all over the stations! D: And when I reached there, I was actually lost with the instructions to get to Nuffnang's office! Luckily, there's a kind man who actually show me the way and save my life! If not, I will still be walking in circles and circles! :O



It's me with my Lucido-L sample.
I shall try to do a review as soon as possible ^^


After that, I was suppose to head down to Bukit Panjang for Fashion Hooks' 2-Days December Sales because I've missed the previous ones, I didn't want to miss it again! But unfortunately, my boyfriend and Bingli asked me to go down to Aljunied, as Bingli wants to teach me some tips for the office job that I've interviewed earlier. Just my luck! So, I've got no choice but to give this event a miss! I heard that this is going to be their last event! D: I even brought my camera out just to attend this event! It seems that my day are going too smooth, right? :( So, I headed down to Aljunied after I've redeem my Lucido-L sample. Well, Bingli and her colleagues teach me how to talk on the phone, and some computer works. All her colleagues are fun-loving and friendly people. I would have love to work with them! ^^ I spend the rest of my day there until Bingli and her boyfriend ended work, as my boyfriend didn't want me to run around!



QQ! My breakfast/lunch/dinner! D:


That's me eating QQ! Apparently, I'm bored!


Then, Bingli, her boyfriend and I were sent back home by one of their colleagues. From there, my boyfriend came over to Bingli's boyfriend's house to pick me up. We had a long chat until I suddenly have this urge to play snooker. ( I prevent using pool as snooker sounds much better. ) So, in the end, my boyfriend and I meet up with Felicia and Liangwei for a game of snooker as celebration for my successful interview! :D

Before that, we head to Lavender Food Court and have dinner. I've a bowl of minced meat noodle and also a bowl prawn noodle! Speaking of a good appetite ^^ Then after that, we head off to Pool Fusion to play snooker. I didn't play as well as the previous time, so now I'm not addictive to it anymore! Shall try other activities instead, other time. Then after our snooker session, Felicia and I went over to Iluma and took Polaroid together with the character of "The Apple of My Eyes." I was lucky that I was wearing make-up that day and nice clothing! :X





After that, all of us went back home! I shall also end this blog post here already! I'll be working soon, so I won't be able to blog regularly anymore :( Do stay tuned for my upcoming posts! :D


--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


HELP ME CLICK! THANKS ^^


campaign image

MasterCard cards for ‘A Season of Giving’

Calling all online shoppers! Register your Singapore-issued MasterCard cards for ‘A Season of Giving’, spend US$500 on international websites, and you could qualify for a S$50 shopping voucher.

Plus, enjoy 10% off shipping through vPOSTEUROPE, vPOSTJAPAN and vPOSTUSA, and support Singapore Children’s Society at the same time!

campaign image

The Muppets

Background Information

Jim Henson created the Muppets in the mid-1950s and The Muppet Show ran from 1976-1981. The Muppets have long been known for their big musical numbers and Disney’s The Muppets movie not only maintains the tradition but also takes it to new levels with original songs, audience favorites and signature classic covers. This is the first Muppets movie in 12 years and throughout the whole filming process, the Henson family has been on board together with the cast and crew.

Synopsis:
On vacation in Los Angeles, Walter, the world's biggest Muppet fan, his brother Gary (Jason Segel) and Gary’s girlfriend Mary (Amy Adams) from Smalltown, USA, discover the nefarious plan of oilman Tex Richman (Chris Cooper) to raze the Muppet Theater and drill for the oil recently discovered beneath the Muppets' former stomping grounds. To stage a telethon and raise the $10 million needed to save the theater, Walter, Mary and Gary help Kermit reunite the Muppets, who have all gone their separate ways.

With signature celebrity cameos, Disney’s “The Muppets” hits the big screen this 8 December 2011!

For more information visit: http://www.facebook.com/disneystudiosSG


campaign image

IDA Can’t Live Without Tech

Is tech in your blood? Have you always dreamt of rubbing shoulders with the big boys at Silicon Valley? Here’s your chance to spread your passion and realise your dream!

Simply share your craze and love for tech in a video, and watch it go viral amongst tech fanatics like you, and newbies who just want a piece of your experience. Sounds easy? So what are you waiting for?

campaign image

Liese

Liese – Japan’s No.1 Styling Brand! Color! Treat! Style! Looking trendy and chic is as easy as 1,2,3! Liese has helped girls look pretty effortlessly every day of the week in every occasion!

December is filled with Special Days – Christmas parties, gathering with friends etc…The most important time of year and we have to look our BEST
We buy new clothes, get nice shoes to wear, but often, we are at a loss as to how to wear our hair.

Christmas is around the corner and Liese would like to share with all you girls more styling tips on how to look chic without all the hassle on their Facebook page! Check out Liese’s Xmas lookbook on their facebook page http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.323820864311101.97856.121455291214327&type=3 to learn how to dress up your hair easily! Little tips and tricks every girl would find useful go get that look you want!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...


(Older Post) (Newer Post)

Best viewed in Google Chrome.




For advertorials, reviews etc, email me:
goh-huifen@hotmail.com


SEARCH FOR MY POST HERE!




Click here to follow my instagram!


















Links

Baby ♥♥ Bella ♥♥ Dewi ♥♥ Huiting ♥♥ Huiwen ♥♥ Jacelyn ♥♥ Rayen Rena ♥♥

-------------------------------------