These letters written itself inside out again.

Dixie's first grooming session!
Sunday, December 4, 2011 ♥


Click "Older Post" if you have not read: ( D.E.A.F ) Bowling
Link for this post: http://lovelyvalentineday.blogspot.com/2011/12/dixies-first-grooming-session.html


Hello! I'm back to blogging again! This is probably the one post that I'm gonna update as I'm starting work tomorrow! So, I won't have much free time to blog regularly, but I will try ^^ So, today, after I've wake up, I went to prepare myself and then head to boyfriend's grandmother's house to get carrier for Dixie as he's going for grooming today! :D Of course, by going to boyfriend's grandmother's house, I get to see the super cute Wang Wang! :D



Animated picture of Wang Wang! :D


Wang Wang and Ah Bee playing around :)


After we've got the carrier for Dixie, we head back to boyfriend's house ...



Guess who's in the carrier?


Oh! It's Dixie! :D


After my boyfriend have prepared finished, we head to Hougang for the grooming session. It was a home-based private grooming salon. It costs only $15 to trim and cut nails! GOOD RIGHT? :) But the trip from boyfriend's house to Hougang, was a super far journey! D: Then when we finally reached, the groomer came down and gosh! She's young! I think she's about 15 years old! As we could not go up the groomer's house to view Dixie's grooming process, I have no choice but to put Dixie's life on her hands! I was just being exaggerating and dramatic :P



Dixie before going for grooming.


As we were hungry, we decided to go nearby and find foods to eat. Then I saw 剪刀咖喱饭! Of course we went in to eat! I guess this is the non-authentic 剪刀剪? I mistaken 剪刀咖喱饭 as 剪刀剪! No wonder their food tasted so-so only! It wasn't as good as 剪刀剪, that's for sure! But their milk tea was nice, though a little so sweet.


Boyfriend browsing through the menu.

Our food! We ordered the same thing.

Looks like 菜饭 hor?

That's me with my food ^^


After our meal, my boyfriend went to buy 4D. While he's queueing up for 4D, I went to buy myself a $2 scratch-and-win ticket. I though it looks rather fun ^^ After my boyfriend bought his 4D, he went to get himself 2 tickets too! :D


My first ticket! So sad, I didn't win anything :(

My boyfriend won $2 for each tickets! No win no lose.


After that, my boyfriend went to redeem his prize. I got addicted or maybe kind of jealous that my boyfriend won something and I didn't! :( So, I went to buy 5 of it which costs $10! My boyfriend bought 5 tickets with me to try luck too. In the end, I won $2 out of the 5 tickets while my boyfriend won himself $6! Why he so lucky? :(




After that, we went to redeem our money. We actually wanted to buy some more, but it seems that we could no longer buy already :( The machine was no available anymore for purchase as they're going to close already, I think. So sad, thought that maybe I will have luck this time round :( So, we went back to the groomer's block as Dixie is done with his grooming ^^ All his serious tangled hair was gone and the groomer even added a ribbon on him! So cute~ :D


Dixie, after grooming, with a ribbon on his ear! So cute~


So, after we have took Dixie back, we decided to go back home straight as the weather doesn't seem very good and it's a far journey. While on the way back to the motorbike, something horrible happened! A bird literally just shit on me! Lucky there's Dettol wet tissues on boyfriend's bike! It kill 99.9% of germs, okay? So, after that, my boyfriend decided to go back his house to see if the lottery store have $2 scratch-and-win tickets available, as he believes that having a bird shit on you is something good because it doesn't happened to everyone! :O


Bird shit!


Okay, so when we reached boyfriend's house, we went to the 4D store and apparently, they didn't have any $2 scratch-and-win available too! Just my luck! :( Anyway, I shall end my post here! Do stay tuned to my blog for upcoming posts, okay? Though I'm starting work soon, and may not have time to blog regularly like I do, but I'll still try to blog! ^^


--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


HELP ME CLICK! THANKS ^^


campaign image

MasterCard cards for ‘A Season of Giving’

Calling all online shoppers! Register your Singapore-issued MasterCard cards for ‘A Season of Giving’, spend US$500 on international websites, and you could qualify for a S$50 shopping voucher.

Plus, enjoy 10% off shipping through vPOSTEUROPE, vPOSTJAPAN and vPOSTUSA, and support Singapore Children’s Society at the same time!

campaign image

The Muppets

Background Information

Jim Henson created the Muppets in the mid-1950s and The Muppet Show ran from 1976-1981. The Muppets have long been known for their big musical numbers and Disney’s The Muppets movie not only maintains the tradition but also takes it to new levels with original songs, audience favorites and signature classic covers. This is the first Muppets movie in 12 years and throughout the whole filming process, the Henson family has been on board together with the cast and crew.

Synopsis:
On vacation in Los Angeles, Walter, the world's biggest Muppet fan, his brother Gary (Jason Segel) and Gary’s girlfriend Mary (Amy Adams) from Smalltown, USA, discover the nefarious plan of oilman Tex Richman (Chris Cooper) to raze the Muppet Theater and drill for the oil recently discovered beneath the Muppets' former stomping grounds. To stage a telethon and raise the $10 million needed to save the theater, Walter, Mary and Gary help Kermit reunite the Muppets, who have all gone their separate ways.

With signature celebrity cameos, Disney’s “The Muppets” hits the big screen this 8 December 2011!

For more information visit: http://www.facebook.com/disneystudiosSG


campaign image

IDA Can’t Live Without Tech

Is tech in your blood? Have you always dreamt of rubbing shoulders with the big boys at Silicon Valley? Here’s your chance to spread your passion and realise your dream!

Simply share your craze and love for tech in a video, and watch it go viral amongst tech fanatics like you, and newbies who just want a piece of your experience. Sounds easy? So what are you waiting for?

campaign image

Liese

Liese – Japan’s No.1 Styling Brand! Color! Treat! Style! Looking trendy and chic is as easy as 1,2,3! Liese has helped girls look pretty effortlessly every day of the week in every occasion!

December is filled with Special Days – Christmas parties, gathering with friends etc…The most important time of year and we have to look our BEST
We buy new clothes, get nice shoes to wear, but often, we are at a loss as to how to wear our hair.

Christmas is around the corner and Liese would like to share with all you girls more styling tips on how to look chic without all the hassle on their Facebook page! Check out Liese’s Xmas lookbook on their facebook page http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.323820864311101.97856.121455291214327&type=3 to learn how to dress up your hair easily! Little tips and tricks every girl would find useful go get that look you want!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...


(Older Post) (Newer Post)

Best viewed in Google Chrome.




For advertorials, reviews etc, email me:
goh-huifen@hotmail.com


SEARCH FOR MY POST HERE!




Click here to follow my instagram!


















Links

Baby ♥♥ Bella ♥♥ Dewi ♥♥ Huiting ♥♥ Huiwen ♥♥ Jacelyn ♥♥ Rayen Rena ♥♥

-------------------------------------