These letters written itself inside out again.

Nuffnang: ( Movie ) The Muppets + Ah Chew Dessert
Sunday, November 27, 2011 ♥


Click "Older Post" if you have not read: Table Tennis + Sin Tua Dinner + Random Things
Link for this post: http://lovelyvalentineday.blogspot.com/2011/11/movie-muppets-ah-chew-dessert.html


Okay! It's me, back to blogging again! Early in the morning, when I woke up at my boyfriend's house, guess who came to visit? It's Wang Wang and boyfriend's aunt! :D So nice to see Wang Wang when I woke up :) And it was funny to see how Wang Wang was actually frightened by my rabbits and boyfriend's chinchillas :D He doesn't dare to go near them after being frightened, though it's obvious he's very curious about them. Then, we went to have our lunch. My boyfriend ordered mine with extra spicy because he thinks I could manage, but it's way too spicy for me and in the end, I didn't finished the whole bowl of fish-ball noodle :( So, that means I've to go hungry until dinner time! :(

Remember about me, winning the Gala Premier tickets to "The Muppets"? You can either click "Older post" or click here to read about it. Yah! So I'm going to write the post about the movie - The Muppets! :D So, after we're done with our lunch, boyfriend fetched me back home to change, then we head down to Cineleisure for our movie - The Muppets!


It's me with "The Muppets"! :D


The red large curtain makes me feels like some superstar entering~


"It's time to meet The Muppets"! :D

Tickets to "The Muppets"! :)


With boyfriend ^^

Happy girl with her tickets ^^

Casual shots with boyfriend ^^

Myself!

One last shot with boyfriend before entering the theater.

"The Muppets" Special Screening :)




Well, this is a long movie around 2 hours! To be frank, I think that some parts of the movie is rather boring and make my eyes wanna close :X But to say the overall of this movie, it will still be a thumb up! I love the parts where they were singing! I'm always clapping my legs together with their song, and sometime, sing along with them! Is kids' songs always so addictive? :) If you're not really someone who likes cartoon, I don't you'll like this movie :X Anyway, here's a trailer for you all to browse through :D If you can, do watch the movie! It's funny as well! :D





After the movie, my boyfriend fetched me back home to change out of my clothing, and also remove my make-up as well. Then we head to Liangwei's house to meet up with both him and Felicia. The guys went to wash their bikes together. Then after that, they went back to Liangwei's house and try to think if places where we could have dinner. Liangwei suggested to head to 2head to have frogs' legs rice. Only Felicia and Liangwei eat because I wasn't hungry at that time, I only wanted to eat dessert and my boyfriend doesn't like frogs' legs! After their dinner, we head to Liang Seah Street to have Ah Chew Dessert! :D I always wanted to try! :)



Ah Chew Dessert.

Liangwei and Felicia.

Who are both of them so engrossed in?

What's this game?

Well, it's the Snoopy's Street Fair! :D
It's an awesome game! You can find it at Top Free! :)

With boyfriend ^^

Unglam me! :O


I have Fresh milk steamed egg with chocolate cookie.

My Fresh milk steamed egg with chocolate cookie ^^


That's me with my Fresh milk steamed egg with chocolate cookie :)


Well, I could say that the Fresh milk steamed egg with chocolate cookie isn't really nice! I'm not going to have this at my next visit to Ah Chew Dessert! After we had our dessert, we had down to Chua Choa Kang to find Xuanrui. His bike is having problems, so my boyfriend and Liangwei actually went down to help him push his bike. I bet they could slim down like this! :) All of us went back home after failed to help him to start his bike. Anyway, I shall end my post here! Sorry for the recent boring posts about my daily life! Yeah, my life's that boring! Do, stay tuned for my next blog post if you love me! :D I swear after these, I will post up some nice ones ^^


--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


HELP ME CLICK! THANKS ^^

campaign image

The BK way of Chicken

Burger King Singapore has just launched the BK Dojo with a new game “Spice and Slice”, where you can be trained by the Chicken Master in the BK Way of Chicken.

Learn the sacred art of making the NEW Spicy Panini Tendergrill Chicken Sandwich and Spicy Panini Tendercisp Chicken Sandwich and find out what spices make the BK Spicy Panini sandwiches so flavourful. The top 5 spice slicers each week will walk away with TEN Spicy Panini Chicken sandwiches each. The top 20 spice slicers each week will also be entered into a lucky draw to win an iPad 2 at the end of 7 weeks of the contest.

Remember, other spice tickles. Real spice tingles and tingles and tingles.



campaign image

MasterCard cards for ‘A Season of Giving’

Calling all online shoppers! Register your Singapore-issued MasterCard cards for ‘A Season of Giving’, spend US$500 on international websites, and you could qualify for a S$50 shopping voucher.

Plus, enjoy 10% off shipping through vPOSTEUROPE, vPOSTJAPAN and vPOSTUSA, and support Singapore Children’s Society at the same time!
campaign image

The Muppets

Background Information

Jim Henson created the Muppets in the mid-1950s and The Muppet Show ran from 1976-1981. The Muppets have long been known for their big musical numbers and Disney’s The Muppets movie not only maintains the tradition but also takes it to new levels with original songs, audience favorites and signature classic covers. This is the first Muppets movie in 12 years and throughout the whole filming process, the Henson family has been on board together with the cast and crew.

Synopsis:
On vacation in Los Angeles, Walter, the world's biggest Muppet fan, his brother Gary (Jason Segel) and Gary’s girlfriend Mary (Amy Adams) from Smalltown, USA, discover the nefarious plan of oilman Tex Richman (Chris Cooper) to raze the Muppet Theater and drill for the oil recently discovered beneath the Muppets' former stomping grounds. To stage a telethon and raise the $10 million needed to save the theater, Walter, Mary and Gary help Kermit reunite the Muppets, who have all gone their separate ways.

With signature celebrity cameos, Disney’s “The Muppets” hits the big screen this 8 December 2011!

For more information visit: http://www.facebook.com/disneystudiosSG



campaign image

IDA Can’t Live Without Tech

Is tech in your blood? Have you always dreamt of rubbing shoulders with the big boys at Silicon Valley? Here’s your chance to spread your passion and realise your dream!

Simply share your craze and love for tech in a video, and watch it go viral amongst tech fanatics like you, and newbies who just want a piece of your experience. Sounds easy? So what are you waiting for?
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...


(Older Post) (Newer Post)

Best viewed in Google Chrome.




For advertorials, reviews etc, email me:
goh-huifen@hotmail.com


SEARCH FOR MY POST HERE!




Click here to follow my instagram!


















Links

Baby ♥♥ Bella ♥♥ Dewi ♥♥ Huiting ♥♥ Huiwen ♥♥ Jacelyn ♥♥ Rayen Rena ♥♥

-------------------------------------