These letters written itself inside out again.

Table Tennis + Sin Tua Dinner + Random Things
Saturday, November 26, 2011 ♥


Click "Older Post" if you have not read: Popping Cooking
Link for this post: http://lovelyvalentineday.blogspot.com/2011/11/table-tennis-sin-tua-dinner.html


I'm back for another post! I'm going to give you guys a warning first, because this is gonna be a boring post, unlike the previous ones! I didn't take much pictures for this post, so it's gonna be all about words, but I'll keep it short in case I actually bored you guys up! :X So, around in the noon, Lianjiang came over to my boyfriend's house. They were going to play table tennis. For your information, my boyfriend and Liangjiang joined table tennis as CCA during their secondary school period, they are both from different school though. My boyfriend always boasting about his professional table tennis skills, so I shall see it for myself today, whether he's for real or is he faking ^^



Boyfriend and Lianjiang playing table tennis.


I joined them for a short game in between. Well, to be honest, I have never play table tennis before! So, it's my first time playing and I've difficulty controlling the strength in hitting the tennis ball. This is so much different from badminton! I would prefer badminton better because it's so much easier! I always hit the tennis ball out of the table at every first hit! D: I always wonder how all those tennis player managed to hit each others' ball? I swear it amazed me when I saw my boyfriend and Lianjiang hitting each others' ball back in full speed! If it was me, I would not be able to see the ball coming and miss it and it's such a short distance! But, it was a good and new experience for me afterall! I still have a long way to go before I could reach boyfriend's standard and have a good match with him! :D

Around 7PM, both boyfriend and Lianjiang couldn't continue playing because Lianjiang have to rush off to other place to play tennis with his friend. I couldn't believe how sporty he could be! Before he came to find us, he was playing basketball! Now, after a table tennis session with boyfriend, he's off to play tennis with his other friends! I think both my boyfriend and I should slowly try to play sports more often to balance our healthy lifestyle. So, after Lianjiang have left, boyfriend and I went back home. We were relaxing after the table tennis session, watching boyfriend's favourite Korean drama :) After that, boyfriend and I went to prepare and head down to Toh Guan to have this Sin Tua dinner. That's sum up my boring day ... Okay, to make my post "interesting", here's some random stuffs!


--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


I remember that on the 25th November, my boyfriend and I were having our meal at Pastamania. Then out of the blue, a lady came towards us. She showed us a card, indicating that she's deaf and she's selling some handicraft items. So, my boyfriend was wanting to tell her to left, but I got interest in her items and decided to continue showing my support. All her handicraft items were nice and unique~ Then I noticed she took a couple - Boy and Girl, out of her bag. Without a second thought, I actually went to bought the couple handicraft items from her! It's was cheap at 2 for $10, and there isn't any harm helping a handicapped person, right? At least she's selling me some handicraft items, instead of coming straight towards us and took her hands out to take money from us! Though my boyfriend says that the items is pretty, he thinks that I shouldn't be spending my money on these :( But I think it worthwhile :D


The couple handicraft items that I've bought ^^


--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


That's random thing #1. Here comes random thing #2 to end this post up :) Remember I did a post about winning the Lucido-L sample from Nuffnang? Click here if you haven't read. I did share with you guys about how to look up for contests, events and giveaways, right? Well, if you think a close look at the picture, there's actually a "Nuffnang Movie Contest – “THE MUPPETS” GALA PREMIERE Tickets Giveaway!" above the "Mandom’s Bifesta and Lucido-L samples up for grabs!" Yup, I won a pair of Gala Premiere tickets to the movie - The Muppets! I even did a post about them! Click here if you haven't read about it! So, stay tuned for my post about the movie! :D I think I shall end my post here! Byee~




--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


HELP ME CLICK! THANKS ^^


campaign image

The BK way of Chicken

Burger King Singapore has just launched the BK Dojo with a new game “Spice and Slice”, where you can be trained by the Chicken Master in the BK Way of Chicken.

Learn the sacred art of making the NEW Spicy Panini Tendergrill Chicken Sandwich and Spicy Panini Tendercisp Chicken Sandwich and find out what spices make the BK Spicy Panini sandwiches so flavourful. The top 5 spice slicers each week will walk away with TEN Spicy Panini Chicken sandwiches each. The top 20 spice slicers each week will also be entered into a lucky draw to win an iPad 2 at the end of 7 weeks of the contest.

Remember, other spice tickles. Real spice tingles and tingles and tingles.


campaign image

MasterCard cards for ‘A Season of Giving’

Calling all online shoppers! Register your Singapore-issued MasterCard cards for ‘A Season of Giving’, spend US$500 on international websites, and you could qualify for a S$50 shopping voucher.

Plus, enjoy 10% off shipping through vPOSTEUROPE, vPOSTJAPAN and vPOSTUSA, and support Singapore Children’s Society at the same time!

campaign image

The Muppets

Background Information

Jim Henson created the Muppets in the mid-1950s and The Muppet Show ran from 1976-1981. The Muppets have long been known for their big musical numbers and Disney’s The Muppets movie not only maintains the tradition but also takes it to new levels with original songs, audience favorites and signature classic covers. This is the first Muppets movie in 12 years and throughout the whole filming process, the Henson family has been on board together with the cast and crew.

Synopsis:
On vacation in Los Angeles, Walter, the world's biggest Muppet fan, his brother Gary (Jason Segel) and Gary’s girlfriend Mary (Amy Adams) from Smalltown, USA, discover the nefarious plan of oilman Tex Richman (Chris Cooper) to raze the Muppet Theater and drill for the oil recently discovered beneath the Muppets' former stomping grounds. To stage a telethon and raise the $10 million needed to save the theater, Walter, Mary and Gary help Kermit reunite the Muppets, who have all gone their separate ways.

With signature celebrity cameos, Disney’s “The Muppets” hits the big screen this 8 December 2011!

For more information visit: http://www.facebook.com/disneystudiosSG


campaign image

IDA Can’t Live Without Tech

Is tech in your blood? Have you always dreamt of rubbing shoulders with the big boys at Silicon Valley? Here’s your chance to spread your passion and realise your dream!

Simply share your craze and love for tech in a video, and watch it go viral amongst tech fanatics like you, and newbies who just want a piece of your experience. Sounds easy? So what are you waiting for?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...


(Older Post) (Newer Post)

Best viewed in Google Chrome.




For advertorials, reviews etc, email me:
goh-huifen@hotmail.com


SEARCH FOR MY POST HERE!




Click here to follow my instagram!


















Links

Baby ♥♥ Bella ♥♥ Dewi ♥♥ Huiting ♥♥ Huiwen ♥♥ Jacelyn ♥♥ Rayen Rena ♥♥

-------------------------------------