These letters written itself inside out again.

( D.E.A.F ) Badminton + Pool
Monday, November 28, 2011 ♥


Click "Older Post" if you have not read: ( Movie ) The Muppets + Ah Chew Dessert
Link for this post: http://lovelyvalentineday.blogspot.com/2011/11/deaf-badminton-pool.html


You must be wondering what D.E.A.F stands for, right? Well, if you read my blog regularly, you would notice that recently, my posts were mostly about sports. Just like the time when all my posts were about animals and adopting pets. Nowadays, my boyfriend and I together with Liangwei and Felicia have been really hardworking in playing sports! Every time, we would try to play different kinds of sports! First, it started off with playing basketball ( Click here to read ). Then, they wanted to play basketball again! I was kinda bored in it because I didn't know how to play and suggested to play something different this time and thus, this post! :D D.E.A.F actually stands for David ( Liangwei ). Elycia ( Me! :D ). Alvin ( My boyfriend! ^^ ). Felicia! This is pretty cool, right? I thought that since we will be playing different sports regularly, I need a main topic for all these posts about sports, together with Liangwei, Felicia and my boyfriend! It will be boring if my titles were just the name of the sports, right? I need an interesting name for all these posts to catch yours attention! So, thus I came up with D.E.A.F as my main topic, when playing sports with Liangwei, Felicia and my boyfriend! :D Stay tuned to my blog regularly for more of D.E.A.F! More interesting sports coming right up!

That's all for the introduction part! Let's get back to the post! So, this time, we decided to play badminton instead of basketball! ^At least badminton is a sport that I'm familiar with :) So, Liangwei went to book the badminton court at Community Center because it's raining that day, so we couldn't play it outdoor. Liangwei's father came over to boyfriend's house to fetch boyfriend and I to the Community Center, as it's raining, we couldn't travel by bike. Enough talking, I will just let the pictures take over! My hands aching from excessive exercise! D:



My boyfriend and I ^^ Lousy cameraman - Liangwei!


My boyfriend looks so cute here! ^^


Felicia and Liangwei!




The boys helping to tie the net up!


Felicia and I :)


My boyfriend pretending to be a professional! ( But he's real good! )



Felicia's and my unglamorous pictures D:


Felicia and Liangwei! :)


Here's a picture edited by me using IPhone ^^


So, after our exhausting badminton session, we went back to Liangwei's house. Then Liangwei fetched my boyfriend back to my boyfriend's house to get clothes for me and him to change into. While they're out, Felicia and I take turns to take a bathe at Liangwei's house. After that, Felicia went to do cooking for all of us! :D I changed my clothing after my boyfriend came back with my clothes. Here's a picture of Felicia's special 100 maggie mee! :)



Looks nice, right? With eggs and ham too! ^^


As my boyfriend specially took leave today to come out with us, he didn't want to waste his leave day! So, after we're done with our dinner, we decided to head down to the pool! When I mean pool, it's not swimming pool but pool as in snooker! :D I have never like playing pool because I didn't know how to play! But now that I got the hung of it, it's so addictive! :D So, we head down to IRC to start our pool session! My boyfriend is such a pro at this, but I won him once!



My boyfriend and I ^^


Felicia and I :D


Serious guys are always so charming! ^^ Applied to my boyfriend only :D


After our pool session, all of us head back home because it's late and my boyfriend have to work tomorrow! :( I shall end my post here too! Do stay tuned to my blog for more updates! :D


--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


HELP ME CLICK! THANKS ^^


campaign image

The BK way of Chicken

Burger King Singapore has just launched the BK Dojo with a new game “Spice and Slice”, where you can be trained by the Chicken Master in the BK Way of Chicken.

Learn the sacred art of making the NEW Spicy Panini Tendergrill Chicken Sandwich and Spicy Panini Tendercisp Chicken Sandwich and find out what spices make the BK Spicy Panini sandwiches so flavourful. The top 5 spice slicers each week will walk away with TEN Spicy Panini Chicken sandwiches each. The top 20 spice slicers each week will also be entered into a lucky draw to win an iPad 2 at the end of 7 weeks of the contest.

Remember, other spice tickles. Real spice tingles and tingles and tingles.


campaign image

MasterCard cards for ‘A Season of Giving’

Calling all online shoppers! Register your Singapore-issued MasterCard cards for ‘A Season of Giving’, spend US$500 on international websites, and you could qualify for a S$50 shopping voucher.

Plus, enjoy 10% off shipping through vPOSTEUROPE, vPOSTJAPAN and vPOSTUSA, and support Singapore Children’s Society at the same time!

campaign image

The Muppets

Background Information

Jim Henson created the Muppets in the mid-1950s and The Muppet Show ran from 1976-1981. The Muppets have long been known for their big musical numbers and Disney’s The Muppets movie not only maintains the tradition but also takes it to new levels with original songs, audience favorites and signature classic covers. This is the first Muppets movie in 12 years and throughout the whole filming process, the Henson family has been on board together with the cast and crew.

Synopsis:
On vacation in Los Angeles, Walter, the world's biggest Muppet fan, his brother Gary (Jason Segel) and Gary’s girlfriend Mary (Amy Adams) from Smalltown, USA, discover the nefarious plan of oilman Tex Richman (Chris Cooper) to raze the Muppet Theater and drill for the oil recently discovered beneath the Muppets' former stomping grounds. To stage a telethon and raise the $10 million needed to save the theater, Walter, Mary and Gary help Kermit reunite the Muppets, who have all gone their separate ways.

With signature celebrity cameos, Disney’s “The Muppets” hits the big screen this 8 December 2011!

For more information visit: http://www.facebook.com/disneystudiosSG


campaign image

IDA Can’t Live Without Tech

Is tech in your blood? Have you always dreamt of rubbing shoulders with the big boys at Silicon Valley? Here’s your chance to spread your passion and realise your dream!

Simply share your craze and love for tech in a video, and watch it go viral amongst tech fanatics like you, and newbies who just want a piece of your experience. Sounds easy? So what are you waiting for?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...


(Older Post) (Newer Post)

Best viewed in Google Chrome.




For advertorials, reviews etc, email me:
goh-huifen@hotmail.com


SEARCH FOR MY POST HERE!




Click here to follow my instagram!


















Links

Baby ♥♥ Bella ♥♥ Dewi ♥♥ Huiting ♥♥ Huiwen ♥♥ Jacelyn ♥♥ Rayen Rena ♥♥

-------------------------------------