These letters written itself inside out again.

Double dates!
Tuesday, November 8, 2011 ♥


Click "Older Post" if you have not read: I've a Tumblr account! :D
Link for this post: http://lovelyvalentineday.blogspot.com/2011/11/double-dates.html


Hello, everybody! :D I've been updating my blog very regularly! :D Rounds of applause for me, please? :D Anyway, I've my History 'O' level paper today. Hope that every history student is able to do today's paper! ^^ Anyway, went back home and started to prepared myself as my boyfriend wanted to wash his bike today. Finally, he washed his bike! So, we head down to Alexander first, to get boyfriend's certificate for his pipe and also have lunch there.


My lunch - Minced meat noodle.

Saw this crashed car on one of the auto-mobile shop.


After we're done, we head down to Liangwei's house as they're cleaning their bike together. Liangwei went to fetch Felicia, and she came to see/help them wash bike too! My boyfriend have never washed his bike, himself before. He always pay people to do it instead. He didn't know how to wash it, wipe it clean, and polish it. He's doing half-past six job! But lucky, Liangwei and Felicia were there to help him and guide him along! Haha! My boyfriend is a noob! :D


New rim that my boyfriend got on Malaysia and new GPR pipe!

CAR WASHING! :D

Preparing the water and soap.

And it's time to wash the bikes! :D

Soaping the bike!

" I felt so refreshed! :D "

Artistic shoot of the soap~

Then it's time to wash away the soap!

Another artistic shoots of the water and soap~

I like this picture that I took! :D

" I'm like brand new~! :D "


And if you guys have noticed, I've edited my pictures and added black frame to every one of it! Does it looks nicer this way? If so, I don't mind using extra time to edit my pictures to give my readers more pleasure in reading my blog~ :D Anyway, after we've finished with the washing of bike mission, Liangwei suggested to go swimming. But in the end, it was changed into playing basketball. I've never really play a basketball match before! D: While, the rest of them knows how to play! :O I confirm lost already! Back to topic, Liangwei went to Kenny's house to get basketball, and Kenny came along too, saying that he could be the referee! Haha! I named it the Couple Basketball Competition!


Couple Basketball Competition!

Friendly match between me and boyfriend! :)


Friendly match between Liangwei and Felicia!


Friendly match between Liangwei and my boyfriend! My boyfriend won in the end! :)


Halfway during the basketball, I quarrelled with boyfriend because he thinks he's an expert and was indirectly saying that I couldn't help him much and I was lousy! But we are okay after awhile. Then someone suggested to play ABC whereby you have to try to get the ball into the net and score before you can get on to the next one. And guess what? I'm FIRST to complete! :D To think that I was the only one in the group that don't play basketball! Boyfriend gets 2nd! This shall show him who's the real expert now! :D Went back to Liangwei's house to have dinner cooked by his mother after basketball. Kenny leave without having dinner with us.


Home-cooked dinner.


After dinner, we started to relax at Liangwei's house. I was using his massager machine until I didn't want to leave it! It's not pain, and not itchy! :D I guess Felicia and I become too energetic after the vigorous basketball competition, we wanted to sing Karaoke! So, we were looking for places where it's near and cheap to sing. In the end, we went to Teo Heng at Sembawang. I heard that it's a new outlet! Went to bathe and changed into new clothes before heading down. You don't know how rush we were, as it break my record of bathing time!


With boyfriend ^^

Saw this outside the mall! Super cool number - 4444!

Teo Heng for singing session! :D


We sing until 1AM, before deciding to leave as it's their closing time! Didn't managed to sing to heart's content as it's a last minute decision to come down singing! There's still a lot pages of song that we have not sing yet! D: If can, I wanted to sing longer! But it's really cheap singing there! :) I think it only costs us $20(?) to sing for around 1.5hours! K-box is far much expensive! D: When we're going home, Liangwei heard from him mother that it's raining heavily in Batok! So, my boyfriend give me the "full armour suit" to protect me from rain. Wonder what is it, right? :D


Felicia and Liangwei

My "full armour suit"! :D


On the way, we find out that Batok have stopped raining! So much for my "full armour suit"! I looks like an inflated balloon on the way back home! Joke of the day, seriously! All of us went to boyfriend's house to slack awhile, before heading back home. Sleep over at boyfriend's house as he's too tired to fetch me back home. Anyway, I shall end my post with this animated picture of me and my boyfriend! It's super cute! :D Do stay tuned for more updates! :D




---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


HELP ME CLICK! THANKS ^^


campaign image

Make Someones Day

Acts of kindness, both big and small, happen to us every day. It just takes a little appreciation to really bring out the joy of kindness and make it blossom. With a simple smile, wave or “thank you”, you could put a smile on everyone’s face and inspire even more kind deeds. Together, we can help kindness grow all over Singapore.


campaign image

Olay Project 360 (Final Episode)

Project 360 is brought to you by P&G (Olay) and Nuffnang to guide women through a total transformation.

Each week, we'll combat a different skin concern with Olay and lifestyle tips with our host, Xiaxue. Watch how our celebrity bloggers and their partners compete against one another to have the greatest transformation inside out with tips given by our different experts every week!

In this episode, the girls get together for a night of fun, laughter and pampering while they catch up and find out who the winner of the series is!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...


(Older Post) (Newer Post)

Best viewed in Google Chrome.




For advertorials, reviews etc, email me:
goh-huifen@hotmail.com


SEARCH FOR MY POST HERE!




Click here to follow my instagram!


















Links

Baby ♥♥ Bella ♥♥ Dewi ♥♥ Huiting ♥♥ Huiwen ♥♥ Jacelyn ♥♥ Rayen Rena ♥♥

-------------------------------------