These letters written itself inside out again.

Testimonial for Fright Night + Shopping @ Bugis
Friday, October 21, 2011 ♥


Click "Older Post" if you have not read: Hweexian Belated Birthday Celebration + New spectacle!
Link for this post: http://lovelyvalentineday.blogspot.com/2011/10/testimonial-for-fright-night-shopping.html


Remember I won as the winner of "Fright Your Friends"? Click here to read about it. So, the organiser of it, asked me take a trip down to their office to do a testimonial about it. My boyfriend have to work, so he couldn't accompany me down :( I didn't want to go alone, but was lucky that Huiwen accompany me :) So we meet up at Bukit Batok Interchange and then trained over to Newton. Couldn't find the place at first, but was lucky that there's number for me to call back. Both Huiwen and I treat this as a 'Running Man' mission, which motivates us just by a little ( emphasize on the word, 'little' ) because it's a boring mission compare to those in 'Running Man'. Okay, enough about 'Running Man'! So, we did found the building in the end! Considered it "Mission Complete"! :D


The building! Mission complete! :D

My visitor pass!

The office of the organiser of "Fright Your Friends".

I love their vibrant colour combination! :D


So, it's a rather small office but ALMOST everyone is friendly and nice! :D They asked me about my reviews on the movie, the improvements that can be make in the movie and about their fan-page. Huiwen gave them her opinion too. Then they took pictures of me and the photo album of all the pictures that I've vampirify and we're done! :D


Pictures of me with my winning photo album outside their office.

With Huiwen


After that, we head back to the station and was staring at the Mrt routes map, pondering about where to go next. We were stuck between the decision to go Orchard or Bugis! It's a hard decision to make. After much procrastination, we finally decided to head to Bugis! :D And of course, since we're going to Bugis, we couldn't miss .... SHOPPING! :D I bought a romper, a raggedy pink with white stripe shirt and a super kawaii heels! :D Here's my loots ...


My loots for the day! :D


1) Dark blue romper!


I love the runched design at the chest! And the quality wasn't that bad!
Guess how much it costs? ONLY $15?! :D


2) Kawaii heels!
It looks really cute, right? I couldn't resist its cuteness and bought it!

The design are on the fold-out front, and the cute ribbon at the side. THEY'RE ALL FURRY~

The inside of the heels was furry too! So it's super comfortable when wearing it! :D
Just that you have to be extra careful if you have sweaty foot! Wear socks!


And to match this super kawaii heels, I walked around the 2nd and 3rd level with Huiwen for i-lost-count-of-how-many-times just to look for this special shirt! I wanted to have this cute Japanese girl theme, with the kawaii heels that I've bought. But we walked through several stores, several times, but I still couldn't find the shirt to match my theme! :( Then finally, I decided to get think baby pink raggedy shirt with white stripe! :D Still not bad hor? :D


3) Baby pink raggedy shirt with white stripe!


Look at its back! It got the V shaped hole! Like sex-aye hor?

This is the combination I came up with.


After our shopping trip, both of us were exhausted! Trained back home together as I'm heading to boyfriend's house. Anyway, I shall end my post with this two pictures that I've taken today using the effects from an IPhone camera application - WEcam! Continue to come back to my blog and stay tuned for more updates!~





---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


HELP ME CLICK! THANKS ^^


campaign image

Earn 10% of Every Purchase Referred!

Our most exciting campaign has been revealed! See an item you think your friends will like? You can now earn 10% of your friend’s purchase when you refer them to shop on Jipaban.com! Simply recommend your friends to shop on Jipaban.com and after they’ve made their purchase, you’ll get 10% of their total shopping purchase credited into your Churp Churp account!

Wait no more, get your friends to shop on Jipaban.com now!



campaign image

The Great Race!

Step on it Churpers! Start getting friends to sign up with Churp Churp because it's gonna be neck-to-neck race! A 32GB iPad 2, Blackberry Bold 9900, Churpies & a lot more other prizes await you at the finishing line!

Let's start inviting our friends to join Churp Churp in the Great Race now!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...


(Older Post) (Newer Post)

Best viewed in Google Chrome.




For advertorials, reviews etc, email me:
goh-huifen@hotmail.com


SEARCH FOR MY POST HERE!




Click here to follow my instagram!


















Links

Baby ♥♥ Bella ♥♥ Dewi ♥♥ Huiting ♥♥ Huiwen ♥♥ Jacelyn ♥♥ Rayen Rena ♥♥

-------------------------------------