These letters written itself inside out again.

Hweexian Belated Birthday Celebration + New spectacle!
Wednesday, October 19, 2011 ♥


Click "Older Post" if you have not read: Trip to IKEA ( Queenstown )
Link for this post: http://lovelyvalentineday.blogspot.com/2011/10/hweexian-belated-birthday-celebration.html


Olivia and I planned a simple belated celebration for Hweexian's 19th birthday! Though all of us are busy with our own stuffs, it's still so touching and sweet to see that we're still trying to make free time to meet up with each other, to celebrate each other's birthday ^^ We're gonna do this for the rest if our life, man! :D This is what friendship is! ^^ Anyway, the birthday girl wanted to have singing session, so we went to CSC for singing session!~ But before that, we went to Westmall and bought some snacks over to bite. We went to Mayim to get the birthday girl favorite 小笼包 and some other finger snacks, then we went to KFC to buy extra snacks. Oh my! So many stuffs to eat! It's like a mini party~



The foods that we bought! Can you imagine? For 3 people?! 4 including the baby :)


Myself ^^


Olivia and I :D


Individual pictures of Olivia and I


I'm sorry for the lacking of pictures! We were busy enjoying ourselves, and were kinda lazy to be taking pictures! And if you're gonna asked, "Where's pictures of the birthday girl?" I'm not being biased here, and didn't take pictures because I don't love her! I love her, just that the birthday girl don't love me enough, to sacrifices herself and take ONE picture with me! D: Anyway, Cyrus and Zhihao was there too. The two best singers ever! Cyrus and Olivia duet singing was best! :D How I wish I could have their vocals too! You couldn't imagine until you hear it yourself! ^^

After our singing session, all of us went separate ways back home. I went to find my boyfriend and also to take my new spectacle! Finally a new spectacle after so many years! I finally get to get rid of my old-fashioned black thick framed geek spectacle! :D Here's some comparison pictures between my old spectacle with my new ones! ^^



From black spectacle, to white spectacle.


From full framed, to half-framed.


The side, from black to white too!


From plastic 'nose holder' to this common 'nose-holder'. I do like the old 'nose holder' better :\


Anyway, by changing my spectacle, I've changed my looks too. Some says I looks kinda weird on me ( Maybe they are not used to it ), some says that I looks smarter etc But oh well, it doesn't matter, as long as I could see things clearly, that's what matters most! Anyway, I shall end my post here already! Do stay tuned to my blog for more updates!


---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


HELP ME CLICK! THANKS ^^


campaign image

Earn 10% of Every Purchase Referred!

Our most exciting campaign has been revealed! See an item you think your friends will like? You can now earn 10% of your friend’s purchase when you refer them to shop on Jipaban.com! Simply recommend your friends to shop on Jipaban.com and after they’ve made their purchase, you’ll get 10% of their total shopping purchase credited into your Churp Churp account!

Wait no more, get your friends to shop on Jipaban.com now!



campaign image

The Great Race!

Step on it Churpers! Start getting friends to sign up with Churp Churp because it's gonna be neck-to-neck race! A 32GB iPad 2, Blackberry Bold 9900, Churpies & a lot more other prizes await you at the finishing line!

Let's start inviting our friends to join Churp Churp in the Great Race now!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...


(Older Post) (Newer Post)

Best viewed in Google Chrome.




For advertorials, reviews etc, email me:
goh-huifen@hotmail.com


SEARCH FOR MY POST HERE!




Click here to follow my instagram!


















Links

Baby ♥♥ Bella ♥♥ Dewi ♥♥ Huiting ♥♥ Huiwen ♥♥ Jacelyn ♥♥ Rayen Rena ♥♥

-------------------------------------