These letters written itself inside out again.

Ericsson Petfarm + Adoption of Dixie + ( Movie) Smurf 3D
Saturday, September 10, 2011 ♥


Click "Older Post" if you have not read: Blood Types' Personalities
Link for this post: http://lovelyvalentineday.blogspot.com/2011/09/ericsson-petfarm-adoption-of-dixie.html

Okay, I'm back! From my blog title, you can see that this is going to be another posts about pets! You can click here for the post, of my visit to SPCA and click here for my visit to PyreChin and House of Chinchilla. Recently, I'm mad from head to toes about pet farms! So, if you guys know of any others pet farms in Singapore, please formspring me and tell me! I really want to go to more petfarms! Thank you! :D

So, we woke up rather early in the morning, but didn't rush to prepare ourselves. We took our sweet time doing the things that needed to be done, before my boyfriend fetched me back home to let me prepared myself and he went to take the car. Before coming over to fetch me, my boyfriend went to fetch his sister and her boyfriend first because he knows that I needed more time to be done preparing. Ohhh~ My boyfriend knows me the best! ^^



Some pictures taken at home while waiting for my boyfriend.
Check up my Marilyn Monroe inspired T-shirt! ^^


So, after that, we're off to Ericsson Petfarm! :D I'm so excited because recently I've got this fever for pets! So, I've been looking for pet farms in Singapore so that I can take a look at all those cute puppies, kittens and others. I actually enjoyed looking at these furry "friends" :D And during the journey to Ericsson Petfarm, my boyfriend brought Dino along, who was left alone in his house, and this green dinosaur accompanied me throughout the whole journey! :D


With Dino, my best accompanier ^^


After not long, we finally arrived at Ericsson Petfarm! :D For people that do not know, Ericsson Petfarm isn't anything a bit like SPCA. To the fact that it's actually called pet-FARM, you should average know how big that place actually is! I couldn't capture the whole place down, and that's how big is it! When you reached Pasir Ris Farmway 2, the whole road down, all belongs to Ericsson Petfarm! WOO... THE PLACE IS BIG! In Ericsson Petfarm, the pet that we mostly saw are dogs and puppies. There's only a store with chinchillas and rabbits, and a few kittens.


Ericsson Petfarm!

We parked our car here. The first petfarm that we saw :)

They have got quite a few adorable puppies ^^

Look at all the cages!

Dogs' toys & leash.

Look at the number of canned food!

Dogs' sofa/bed!

And their clothes! I look to see dogs with clothings :D

The dogs that were in the store. They looks sad :'(

This is the only store that have chinchilla and rabbit.

A pictures of my boyfriend, his sister and her boyfriend.

These are just some of the farms that could be found there.
Topbreed Petfarm have the most number of puppies on sale!


I wanted to hug back those adorable puppies when I saw them, but it's too huge a responsibility for me already. Though they're really cute, I do have to think for them too :( And speaking about the puppies at Ericsson Petfarm, I came across two articles at Stomp, about the complaint of the puppies of Ericsson Petfarm. So, maybe if you guys wanted to get one puppies from Ericsson Petfarm, do think twice! Here's the two articles from Stomp- (1) and (2).

It seems that these two people, perhaps there's more victims, bought puppies from Ericsson Petfarm and coincidentally, both puppies fall ill within days. The owner refuse to honour his promise of a full refund, and he also laughed when the person told him that the puppies could only live for a few more days. HOW HORRIBLE! One of the person also commented that, these pet farm breeders are commercial people who do not care about puppies dying on them because it is pure business. HOW CAN THEY BE LIKE THIS?! IT'S A LIFE HERE, HELLO!

If anyone felt injustice after seeing this, and the two articles from Stomp, no worries! Because I came across an article from the internet that one of the victims actually faces the same problem too! She took it this case to the court, and eventually she wins! Read from here . I'm glad that there's someone that's brave enough to sue Ericsson Petfarm regarding this issue. But it seems like this court case happens on the 12 February 2009, which was like more than 2 years ago! And till now, the same cases are still happening! They just never learnt their lesson!

So, for people that wanted to get a puppy from Ericsson Petfarm, do think twice! You won't want to get a pet home, and spend just only a week with it right? Though, this case doesn't happen to every person that had bought puppies from them, but the number of such cases have been increasing throughout the years! You won't know if you're one of the unlucky ones, correct? It's better to be safe than to be sorry! :)



Anyway, after our visit to Ericsson Petfarm, my boyfriend drive us down to Tampines to meet up with a pet owner that wanted to give his rabbit up for adoption. It's better to adopt than to buy because you won't know how long your interest for that pet will last. If it's just for awhile, the pet that you bought will be suffering with you. Adopting will also help ease people's stress too, before they decides to leave them straying on the street. That's mean! :@

So, he actually have one double mane lion head that I'm interested in because that rabbit have panda eyes and that's cute! But someone moves faster than me and adopted it already :( And know what that person did after he adopted the double mane lion head? He actually resells it on forum again with much higher price! That's cruel! I would rather I adopt it than let the person treat that cute rabbit as some money machine! I feel bad thinking about it! :( So, without the double mane lion head, I have to make another choose within the rest of the rabbits.

I set my eye first on the dark grey single mane lion head, because it have large eyes! Looks like Bugs Bunny if you're imaginative enough :D Then the owner shows us the rest of the rabbits, and I set my eyes on an angora because it's rather cute as it have an almost-alike panda eyes as the double mane lion head, just that instead of black, it's brown. I've a hard time choosing between this two because they're both so adorable to me! :S But in the end, I choose the angora one instead because it looks like the double mane lion head that I wanted at first ^^

After that, my boyfriend fetched his sister and her boyfriend back home. Then we went to return back the car as the uncle needs to use it. Changed to motorbike and went back to boyfriend's house first. As I've just got a new rabbit, my boyfriend helped me to clean his backup cage to let my rabbit temporarily have a place to stay in until we got his cage. We was rather busy trying to help this little guy settle down in a new environment. We even went all the way to my boyfriend's aunt's house to get a water bottle for this rabbit! What can I say? Good life! :D Hmm.. calling him "little guy" here, "little guy" there, seems we're not close at all. I've got to get him a name! So, what name shall I give him?


-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-


DIXIE?
How's the name? Nice? Sounds like Teletubbies uh? :)

I shall named him Dixie then! :D

Hi, Dixie! :D


After we're done preparing, we had a short rest and went to bathe again before heading out again to Jurong Point, meet up with Bingli and her boyfriend. Guess what we're going to do at Jurong Point? Well, we're catching a movie! Yay! Now, it's your turn! Guess which movie we're going to watch? It's children's all-time-favourite and they're blue!


-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-


YES! IT'S THE SMURFS MOVIE! :D


Well, what can I still say? This movie was awesome! There's happy, sad, touching moments! And I was thinking, "Why didn't they fall off in Singapore?" "How come I'm not the one that's fated to meet them?" Well, they're just cartoon, so that's impossible to happen at all. If it do, I'll be scared and scream out loud seeing them right in front of me. But at the same time, I'll also be happy ^^ Maybe I won't help them find the blue moon and make them stay with me forever! Now I sounds like the evil wizard Gargamel :X But, who doesn't want, right? :D


I like love Papa, who's actually 546 years old.
I like Smurfette, who's actually invented by evil wizard Gargamel.
( " You smurf with the wrong girl" #Smugface )
I like Brainy, who's always making nonsensical calculations that sounds right.
I like Gutsy, when he's cooling his enchanted forest.
I like Grouchy, he says he finds the Smurfs' song annoying.
I like Clumsy, when he become hero of the day and save his village!


Actually, I like the whole part of it. Those were just some parts that I remembered :D To sum it all up, it's a movie you'll have to watch because it's really nice ^^ Can part 2 be in Singapore? :X Anyway, to end this post, here's the trailer of the movie. Enjoy! :D Smurf Smurf Smurfty Smurf Smurf Smurf! :D





---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


HELP ME CLICK! THANKS ^^



campaign image

Biore Marshmallow Whip

Biore Marshmallow Whip promises you the best ever facial cleansing experience – more convenient, more enjoyable and more effective! Just look at Bong Qiu Qiu and Xiaxue indulge their skin in luxury, kawaii style!

Click here to for information! :D






campaign image

Fright Night

Charley Brewster (Anton Yelchin) is a high school senior who’s on top of the world — that is until Jerry (Colin Farrell) moves in next door and Charlie discovers that he is a vampire preying on the neighbourhood.

Jerry has bitten you and now it’s time for you to turn all your friends into vampires!

For more information, click here.





campaign image

Philips Singapore 60th Anniversary

Think you know Philips? Or is familiar with Philips does? Well, think again!

Philips Singapore celebrates its 60th anniversary this year. Establishing its presence in Singapore in 1951 and driven by a passion to improve the quality of people's lives through timely innovations, Philips has grown in tandem with Singapore's economic development over the last 6 decades. From pioneering developments in electronics to advancing lighting and health care technologies, Philips has diversified into a health and well-being company today.

We have a list of interesting ‘Did you know’ facts about Philips to surprise you. So go on and share these facts to surprise your friends too!

Click here for more information.


campaign image

Refer a friend and get rewarded with $1!

Get your friends to join Churp Churp and start sharing to get rewards! We're giving you $1 for every friend you invite into our community, so what are you waiting for? Get your friends to jump on board and be part of the excitement today!

The more, the merrier!

So, click here to share this latest trends and get rewarded!
You don't wanna miss the fun! So join in the fun now! :D

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...


(Older Post) (Newer Post)

Best viewed in Google Chrome.




For advertorials, reviews etc, email me:
goh-huifen@hotmail.com


SEARCH FOR MY POST HERE!




Click here to follow my instagram!


















Links

Baby ♥♥ Bella ♥♥ Dewi ♥♥ Huiting ♥♥ Huiwen ♥♥ Jacelyn ♥♥ Rayen Rena ♥♥

-------------------------------------