These letters written itself inside out again.

Visit to SPCA - Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Animals
Sunday, September 4, 2011 ♥


Click "Older Post" if you have not read: What a Chin-tastic Day!
Link for this post: http://lovelyvalentineday.blogspot.com/2011/09/visit-to-spca-society-for-prevention-of.html


Wake up at 8 in the morning, and went back to sleep again. I have been waking up early in the morning. Then, I woke my boyfriend up at 9am, went back to sleep and woke up a hour later. Why am I waking up so early? If you have read my previous post, we have missed SPCA because we didn't check the timing :( But I think, from my blog title, you should know :) Yeah, a visit to SPCA today! :D So, we woke up early, just in case we don't miss it again ^^

After boyfriend have finished preparing, he fetched me back home for me to prepare. He asked me to wear a T-shirt instead, because he thinks that my yesterday outfit ( view previous post ) is too nice for places like SPCA already. So, he's asking me to go casual and wear T-shirt. After that, we're prepared to head off to SPCA! :D


Pictures taken at home.


-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-

It was a long journey ...

-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-

then, finally ...

-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-

WE ARRIVED AT SPCA! :D


Pictures with one of the painted wall.

Look at the number of people/families there!


I'll not start off with the dogs first. Good things are always at the end! :D I'm not saying that the other pets aren't good! Don't get the wrong ideas! Just that, I'm more interested in dogs. Anyway, I shall first introduce some of the pets that they have there - Cats, Rabbits and Hamsters. You can find rabbits and cats in a small closure, at a corner of SPCA.


This is where you find rabbits and cats.
I saw lots of hamster cages, but didn't see any.

The cats and rabbits.

Some of the cats and rabbits.


If you are wondering, "What if that cat doesn't like me?" "What if they starts attacking me when I bring them back home?" "What if ... ". Fret not, because besides that, there's another closure where there's some cats inside. You can actually go inside, and interact with the cats. Play with them, touch them, carry them etc. Just don't bully/abuse them!


The another closure where you can interact with the cats.

Looks at the cat. This place looks like playground for them :)


Okay, actually that's all for the cats and rabbits. Coming right up, it's dogs! Most of the dogs there aren't HDB approved as most of them are large dogs like Husky and others. They're actually very pitiful, being caged for such a long period of time. Do you know that, when one of the person-in-charge of SPCA went to take out leash, all the dogs will start barking away, as if it's telling the person, "Please, take me out! Take me out of this cage!" It really hurts my heart, when I imagine myself in their shoes :'( Anyway, here's some pictures, ignore my emotions :)


This pretty girl is call Mason :)
I like her a lot, but sadly, it's being adopted by some Caucasian family.

This is the most popular dog there! People are like queuing up to play with it.
Don't see him very active, he's actually 6 years old already! :O

Can anyone tell me what does the tattoo means here?

This is the younger and only puppies there. Cute, right?
My boyfriend's grandmother has this dog, and now it's all grown up already.

I'm actually playing with it :)

Couldn't get enough of it? There's more behind!

Don't see them big and fierce! You can actually go in and play with them ^^

A random pictures of me with my boyfriend

Some other dogs that you're able to see.


After viewing of pets, we came over here. Guess what place is this?

It's the Reception Counter!
You come here, when you wanna adopt the pets.

Some brochure on the pets.

Pets that are missing or they're up for adoption by their owner.


It actually took me quite sometime before I'm willingly to left the place. I was reluctant to left! I love looking at the pets there. I stay there for awhile longer even though my boyfriend wanted to left as there's nothing more to see. I went to have a last round of SPCA before leaving. And do you actually believe that I cried?! I cried when I think about how these pets are feeling, trying to put myself in their shoes. My boyfriend thought I'm lying to him, but it's real! D':


One last view of SPCA before I left.

For pets' owner, these posters are for you!


After that, we went to have our lunch. My boyfriend suggests going to Toa Payoh to have this famous fried hokkien prawn noodle that he has been wanting to eat. If it's really famous, I think most of you should know about it. It called " Come Daily Fried Hokkien Prawn Mee".


Come Daily Fried Hokkien Prawn Mee

Come Daily's Fried Hokkien Prawn Mee!
Looks rather yummy and delicious uh? :D


Actually, this fried hokkien prawn noodle that my boyfriend has introduced to me, is quite good. You can go and have a try when you happened to be there. I love the eggs! :X You can order the $5 serving because it's just nice for one person to finish it :D

After our meal, we head back to my boyfriend's grandmother's house. Though I'm a pet lover, I'm actually afraid of dog! >.< So, my boyfriend bring me there, to let me play with the dog at his grandmother's house. The dog is called Ah Bee. Because my boyfriend wanted to get a dog, so I've to fight against this mentality of mine, if not I won't be able to go his house, if he got a dog.


Boyfriend's grandmother's dog, Ah Bee

Me playing with Ah Bee.

Drinking a wine that boyfriend's aunt bought. Niceee~


Ah Bee is the first dog that I ever interact with, shouldn't he be honoured? :D Well, this is one big step of success already! :D My boyfriend is very satisfied with this result too ^^ Well, after that, my boyfriend fetch me back home, to get a box of mooncake for my godmother. Went to my godmother's house after that, and spent quite sometime catching up. My boyfriend can actually spent most of the time there, talking about Army's stuff, without stopping for a minute! I'm lucky that my boyfriend came ^^ Godmother treat us to Kfc family feast. I love the chocolate tart, it's nice! :D Godmother also bought a box of durian flavoured mooncake for me! :D And before going back to godmother's home, we went to the pet store for a brief look. Then we stayed over at godmother's house for hours, until my boyfriend needed to go off. My boyfriend fetched me home first, then he went off to meet other people.

I'm sorry that I ended my post with such a messy paragraph. I'm too tired to think back of details and type out every parts of it. I promised, next post will be nicer and better ^^ I shall end my post here then, do stay tuned for my next post! Heading to sleep~ Goodnight! :D


---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


HELP ME CLICK! THANKS ^^




Biore will be launching a brand new cleansing format – Marshmallow Whip Facial Wash in September. Unlike the usual lather-and-wash facial cleansing experience, you just need to pump for instant foam that is

1. ultra fine with bubbles smaller than pores for better cleansing
2. enriched with collagen for a moisturized, baby smooth skin.

Enjoy the best ever cleansing experience – more convenient, more enjoyable and more effective with Biore Marshmallow.

Click here for more information! :D




Churp Churp has something for everyone!
Good things are meant to be shared, and sharing does get you rewarded!

Be rewarded with SGD$1.00 for every friend you invited!
So get your friends to jump on board and be part of the excitement today!

The more, the merrier! :D

So, click here to share this lastest trends and get rewarded! :D

You don't wanna miss the fun! So join in the fun now! :)
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...


(Older Post) (Newer Post)

Best viewed in Google Chrome.




For advertorials, reviews etc, email me:
goh-huifen@hotmail.com


SEARCH FOR MY POST HERE!




Click here to follow my instagram!


















Links

Baby ♥♥ Bella ♥♥ Dewi ♥♥ Huiting ♥♥ Huiwen ♥♥ Jacelyn ♥♥ Rayen Rena ♥♥

-------------------------------------