These letters written itself inside out again.

Short Shopping Trip @ Bugis
Sunday, January 15, 2012 ♥


Click "Older Post" if you have not read: Friday the 13th!
Link for this post: http://lovelyvalentineday.blogspot.com/2012/01/short-shopping-trip-bugis.html


Hello! It's me back to blogging, like FINALLY! Have you waited long?
So, today I went to Bugis together with my boyfriend, his aunt and Jiayi,
as Jiayi needed new clothing for the upcoming CHINESE NEW YEAR! :)
During the short shopping trip, I got myself a dress for Chinese New Year.




It was a simple, nice dress and it costs only $15! :O Not bad right? :)

And later, we went to FOX as his aunt wanted to get some clothing too.
Then when Jiayi and I decided to head to Diva, my boyfriend did something!
He bought me the FOX hoodies that I've been wanting for so long! SURPRISE!






Elyciaghf ☺♥
first time buy me clothing sial! 😍😘



Elyciaghf ☺♥
My 肥猪🐷 bought me the FOX hoodie that I've been wanting for so long! 😍😘 Super surprise! 💗


Getting the FOX hoodies was not the best part, but he surprising me! :D
Which girl doesn't love surprises, you tell me? My boyfriend seldom did this!
I'm going to throw all my jacket and hoodies to one side, and wear this instead!
Oh wait! He did give me another surprises earlier this week too! #imahappygirl




TADAA! He bought this Minnie Mouse IPhone cover for me as surprise! :D
It was actually meant for a surprise, but I was too 'kaypoh', and found out! :X
It's okay, at least it's the thought that actually counts, right? I'm still happy! :D

Okay, let's carry on with our short shopping trip @ Bugis ...

So, after we're all done with our shopping, we head to Crystal Jade for dinner!
We ordered quite a few dishes and were all SUPER FULL when we're done!


At Crystal Jade with Jiayi :)


Then after that, we took the train and went back boyfriend's grandma's house.
That ends my short shopping trip for the day! Sorry that it's not interesting!
Well, you could stay tuned to my blog for more of my upcoming posts! :D
Before I ends, here's something for everyone this coming Chinese New Year!


A BIG RED PACKET! :D


--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


HELP ME CLICK! THANKS ^^
campaign image

Art & Faith - Get involved in M1 Fringe Festival!

Stand to win tickets to performances at the M1 Singapore Fringe Festival, which takes place from 15 – 26 February 2012, with the theme Art & Faith!

The M1 Singapore Fringe Festival is an annual festival of theatre, dance, music, visual arts and mixed media created and presented by Singaporean and international artists.

Themed differently each year and organised and curated by The Necessary Stage, the Festival aims to bring the best of contemporary, cutting-edge and socially-engaged works to the Singapore audience. The Festival is set to be a creative centre, with a twin-purpose of innovation and discussion; a platform for meaningful and provocative art to engage our increasingly connected and complex world. Come 2012, the Festival will feature 17 works from 11 countries, dealing with the theme of Art & Faith.

To participate in this campaign, just forward one of these messages via Twitter. The more messages sent, and the more contacts tagged in your messages, the higher your chance of winning tickets.

To find out more about the Fringe, visit www.singaporefringe.com or our mobi-site at m.singaporefringe.com.

Get involved.


campaign image

Kaplan Maze Game!

Kaplan Higher Education Institute, one of the preferred private education institutions in Singapore partners Northumbria University from the UK. Northumbria University is one of the largest and most comprehensive UK education provider in Asia.

This partnership brings to Singapore a wide variety of Direct Honours and Masters programmes. These programmes are mainly assignment based and can be completed in just 16 months. You can now get a study grant should you present the completed maze available island-wide (a print out can be obtained from the website) to their consultants.

More info on the courses can be found on www.kaplan.com.sg


campaign image

You Know you Can't live without tech. Vote for your faves now to Win!

Is tech in your blood? Have you always dreamt of rubbing shoulders with the big boys at Silicon Valley? Here’s your chance to spread your passion and realise your dream!

Simply share your craze and love for tech in a video, and watch it go viral amongst tech fanatics like you, and newbies who just want a piece of your experience. Sounds easy? So what are you waiting for?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...


(Older Post) (Newer Post)

Best viewed in Google Chrome.




For advertorials, reviews etc, email me:
goh-huifen@hotmail.com


SEARCH FOR MY POST HERE!




Click here to follow my instagram!


















Links

Baby ♥♥ Bella ♥♥ Dewi ♥♥ Huiting ♥♥ Huiwen ♥♥ Jacelyn ♥♥ Rayen Rena ♥♥

-------------------------------------