These letters written itself inside out again.

Meetup with Aaron!
Thursday, January 26, 2012 ♥


Click "Older Post" if you have not read: ( Movie ) Viral Factor
Link for this post: http://lovelyvalentineday.blogspot.com/2012/01/meetup-with-aaron.html


Hello everybody! First day of work after Chinese New Year! :(
Why does every holiday and happy times always pass so fast?!

As you guys can see from my blog title: "Meetup with Aaron!",
I bet you guys are wondering, "Who the heck is Aaron?" LOL!
Aaron is one of my boyfriend's best-friend who went to Taiwan.
He went to Taiwan under Army's Order, so he seldom come back.
Now that he's back, of course, we went to meet him up! :D

After work, boyfriend came over to fetch me first, to his house.
After my boyfriend was done, we went to Liangwei's house.
Yup, we meet Aaron up together with Liangwei & Felicia :)
We went to Ang Mo Kio to have dinner after meeting up.

Well, I didn't get to take any pictures for that day.
Suddenly, it just slipped off from my mind! :O
So I apologies for not having pictures! D:

After our dinner, Felicia and I went shopping at a new shop.
I bought a few clothing from there, while Felicia got herself, a lot!
Both my boyfriend and Liangwei got themselves a T-shirt each too.

Well, after that, we went back to my boyfriend's house,
as Felicia wanted to play with dogs. Aaron went back too.
What about some pictures of the loots that I've got today? :)



Their plastic bag is very cute! :D


These are the clothing that I've got! ^^



#1 - Chiffon Long-Sleeved Collar Shirt
( My favorite piece among all! )


I like how the black collar make everything stands out.


Its clothing material is rather thin, so not that stuffy!~



#2 - Lavender Off-Shoulder


It have elastic band which keep it in secure.


And I like its uniqueness in off-shoulder :)
Looking like some 90's fashion! :D



#3 - Skeleton Graphic V-neck T-shirt


I took this shirt because, under guys' column, it's BUY 2 GET 1 FREE!
And of course, this piece that I took was the FREE one! *Thumb up*
It's only $12.90 per T-shirt and the material is ... ... so comfortable! :D



I look this skeleton picture! Cool right? :D


And if you guys wanna get your hands on all these darlings,
the shop is named "First Lady", if I'm not wrong @ Ang Mo Kio.
The shop will catch your attention, with the clothing in display! :)
The price is affordable, it's just like the prices in Bugis Street.

Anyway, that's all for my loots! Hope everyone get theirs! :D
After that, boyfriend fetch me home because of work tomorrow :\
And guess what I've found on my table when I went in my room?!
I saw a suspicious, mystery letter lying on my dressing table! :O


The suspicious, mystery letter ~


So, I opened that suspicious, mystery letter in the end,
and can you actually guess what was inside the letter?
It's actually the trial pack from Bio-essence! :D


Trial pack from Bio-essence! :D

There's Nutri-Collagen & Whitening Sleeping Mask,

Nutri-Collagen & Whitening Advancer &

Bio Platinum BB Cream!


Anyway, that's all for this post! Do stay tuned for more! :D
I'm already starting to catch up with my overdue posts! :)


-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------


HELP ME CLICK! THANKS ^


campaign image

Refer a friend and get rewarded with $1!

Get your friends to join Churp Churp and start sharing to get rewards! We're giving you $1 for every friend you invite into our community, so what are you waiting for? Get your friends to jump on board and be part of the excitement today!

The more, the merrier!


campaign image

Don't Fret TK Trichokare is here!

Are you worried about hair fall? Suffering from premature hair loss?

Don’t worry! We have a solution for you! TK Trichokare uses all natural European Herbal Remedies to ease away your hair-loss woes. TK TrichoKare is a holistic hair and scalp care centre that provides European Herbal remedies (consisting of natural botanicals such as Jojoba, Rosemary, Nettles, Burdock, Aloe Vera and Lavender) catered to all hair conditions.

Why live with a hair loss problem that affects the way you look and feel? Don’t suffer in silence. Visit your nearest Trichokare today!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...


(Older Post) (Newer Post)

Best viewed in Google Chrome.




For advertorials, reviews etc, email me:
goh-huifen@hotmail.com


SEARCH FOR MY POST HERE!




Click here to follow my instagram!


















Links

Baby ♥♥ Bella ♥♥ Dewi ♥♥ Huiting ♥♥ Huiwen ♥♥ Jacelyn ♥♥ Rayen Rena ♥♥

-------------------------------------