These letters written itself inside out again.

Girl's Outing ( CNY Edition )
Wednesday, January 18, 2012 ♥


Click "Older Post" if you have not read: Short Shopping Trip @ Bugis
Link for this post: http://lovelyvalentineday.blogspot.com/2012/01/girls-outing-cny-edition.html


It's me back to blogging! Sorry for dragging my posts for so long!
I took half day off from work today to collect my passport from ICA*,
*( ICA = Immigration & Checkpoints Authority of Singapore )




AND ALSO MEET UP WITH SOME OF MY LOVELIES! :D
It have been quite sometime since all of us have meet up together!
So, we decided to take this chance to get our New Year's clothes together.

After I've taken my passport from ICA, I head to Bugis to meet them up.
Jiayu together with her baby boy, Jayden and also Huiting arrived first.
We headed to the toilet first to touch up make up before Kengyee arrived.
As ladies toilet was in super long queue, we went to the baby room instead :X




Huiting took ugly snapshots of me using the pathetic mirror to touch up.
I have got no choice, there's no mirror in there so I've to think of ways.
Then Jiayu decided to take my phone and snap something even nicer ...

-
-
-
-
-

LIL JAYDEN! :D



When Kengyee arrived, we went to meet her and head for late lunch.
Have no idea, so decided to have our lunch at Bugis Street instead.
Lunch was a disaster as all the food there weren't nice at all!
BEWARE! CAUTION! DO NO GO THERE TO EAT! :O


Jiayu and Kengyee!

Huiting and me! ^^

Huiting looks damn kawaii-ne~

Having my lunch! #notnice

Looks like Fu Lu Shou ( 福禄寿 ) anot? :D


After we're done with our lunch, it's finally ... SHOPPING TIME! :D
I bought a few clothing and one T-shirt for my boyfriend! #sothoughtful
Huiting got the most loots for the day! She spam buy kawaii clothing! :O
Okay, let me share with you guys some of the stuffs that I've bought! :D


#1 - Peach peterpan-collared T-shirt!

The first clothing that I've bought during the trip! It's 2 for $20!
So both Huiting and I bought one each to get it at $10 each! ( U.P $12 )

Some details of the clothes! I found it rather cute! >.<


#2 - Babypink seamless bra!

This is the second clothing that I've bought. It's only $10!
And I love it for it's comfortable to wear w/o metal!


#3 - Blue scallop high waist short!

This is the third clothing that I've bought. It's on sale for $10!
Quite sweet-looking, right? It's to match with the first clothing.

One good thing - it's stretchable! And the scallop bottom looks cute! >.<


#4 - Blue jumper suit!

The fourth clothing that I've bought! It's only for $10! #madness
I just wanna try something new! Influenced by Huiting to be kawaii!

It's stretchable and look at the cute ribbon at the pocket!


#5 - Men graphic T-shirt!

Well, obviously I bought this for my boyfriend! It's only for $9!
I couldn't miss this kind of good deal, right? Where to find?! :)


So, after we're done with our shopping, we went to chillax one corner.
And of course, we couldn't miss out taking pictures, right? :D


With Jayden! ^^

With my lovely ladies! :D

Kengyee, Jiayu & Jayden! (L)

Jayden is so loved by us! :D

That's me with my shopping loots! :D

A GROUP PHOTO! :D


And of course, after that, we went back home.
Let's have another girls' gathering again! :D


--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


HELP ME CLICK! THANKS ^^
campaign image

Art & Faith - Get involved in M1 Fringe Festival!

Stand to win tickets to performances at the M1 Singapore Fringe Festival, which takes place from 15 – 26 February 2012, with the theme Art & Faith!

The M1 Singapore Fringe Festival is an annual festival of theatre, dance, music, visual arts and mixed media created and presented by Singaporean and international artists.

Themed differently each year and organised and curated by The Necessary Stage, the Festival aims to bring the best of contemporary, cutting-edge and socially-engaged works to the Singapore audience. The Festival is set to be a creative centre, with a twin-purpose of innovation and discussion; a platform for meaningful and provocative art to engage our increasingly connected and complex world. Come 2012, the Festival will feature 17 works from 11 countries, dealing with the theme of Art & Faith.

To participate in this campaign, just forward one of these messages via Twitter. The more messages sent, and the more contacts tagged in your messages, the higher your chance of winning tickets.

To find out more about the Fringe, visit www.singaporefringe.com or our mobi-site at m.singaporefringe.com.

Get involved.


campaign image

Kaplan Maze Game!

Kaplan Higher Education Institute, one of the preferred private education institutions in Singapore partners Northumbria University from the UK. Northumbria University is one of the largest and most comprehensive UK education provider in Asia.

This partnership brings to Singapore a wide variety of Direct Honours and Masters programmes. These programmes are mainly assignment based and can be completed in just 16 months. You can now get a study grant should you present the completed maze available island-wide (a print out can be obtained from the website) to their consultants.

More info on the courses can be found on www.kaplan.com.sg


campaign image

You Know you Can't live without tech. Vote for your faves now to Win!

Is tech in your blood? Have you always dreamt of rubbing shoulders with the big boys at Silicon Valley? Here’s your chance to spread your passion and realise your dream!

Simply share your craze and love for tech in a video, and watch it go viral amongst tech fanatics like you, and newbies who just want a piece of your experience. Sounds easy? So what are you waiting for?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...


(Older Post) (Newer Post)

Best viewed in Google Chrome.




For advertorials, reviews etc, email me:
goh-huifen@hotmail.com


SEARCH FOR MY POST HERE!




Click here to follow my instagram!


















Links

Baby ♥♥ Bella ♥♥ Dewi ♥♥ Huiting ♥♥ Huiwen ♥♥ Jacelyn ♥♥ Rayen Rena ♥♥

-------------------------------------