These letters written itself inside out again.

First Trip To Malaysia!
Friday, January 27, 2012 ♥


Click "Older Post" if you have not read: Meetup with Aaron!
Link for this post:
http://lovelyvalentineday.blogspot.com/2012/01/first-trip-to-malaysia.html


What a great day today is~ Because it's ... ... ... FRIDAY! :D
It's finally the last working day of the week! My favourite day!
And on the way to work today, I saw something ( quite ) awesome.
I saw this awesome straight line cloud, not make from any jet-plane.


Awesome cloud is awesome!


Anyway, today after work, my boyfriend didn't come and fetch me! D:
He went to Funan IT Mall with Smelly, and forget about the timing! :(
So poor me, I've to go back home, ALL BY MYSELF! Lonely me~ :'(

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Later at night, boyfriend & Liangwei wanted to go Malaysia.
( Guys with bike, go Malaysia still can do what? Bike stuffs :\ )
So, I went to prepare and waited for boyfriend to come over.
And he did a little surprise for me again! Oh gosh! So loved~
The whole surprise goes something like this ( briefly ):

" Boyfriend reached my house, and I went down to meet him.
He gave me, my helmet to wear and when I'm about to wear,
something dropped from inside the helmet and hit my head! :O
When I take a closer look at it, it's actually a IPhone pouch! :D
And it's actually TONY TONY CHOPPER IPHONE POUCH! "

Boyfriend told me that the sales-person told him it's limited edition.
And he actually bought it for me because he knows I will love it! :D
And another reason, partly is because he forget to come and fetch me!
No matter what the reason are, I'm still very happy! *hopping around*


My Tony Tony Chopper IPhone Pouch!


After that, together with Liangwei, we went to fetch Felicia.
After that, off we go, on a journey, to a far far away land ... ...
( We are just going to Woodland Checkpoint! NOT Fairytale! )

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I don't really like Malaysia, because their road are unsightly! :\
They have lots of pothole, uneven surfaces, and invisible hump!
** ATTENTION TO ALL DRIVERS! PLEASE BE CAREFUL! **
Luckily, we still managed to make it safely throughout the journey.

First stop, we went to their gas station and I bought chewing gum! :)
They have lots of chewing gum and bubbles gum on display! o(*゚▽゚*)o


*VOMIT RAINBOW*

I bought this! Y I NO BUY BUBBLES GUM INSTEAD?


After that, the guy went to bike shop, to have their bike fix.
Probably because it's Chinese New Year period, and Friday,
there are lots of bike waiting to get fixed! #longwaitingtime
So, we decided to get ourselves some food while waiting...


Liangwei & Felicia , Boyfriend & Me! :D

I ordered this GIANT CUP of Milo! :D

See how big this cup is! :O

OUR FOOD ARRIVED! :D

HUNGRY PEOPLE IS ANGRY PEOPLE! :D


After our meal, we realised that the bike isn't done yet!
So, we went for some after-meal-relaxation-activity ~
Okay, the "after-meal-relaxation-activity" is Shisha! :D


Look at all the flavour they have! We got Pineapple one!

It's time for Shisha-ing! :D

Boyfriend! :D

Liangwei!

Felicia!

ME! :D ( This is my first time! :O )


After quite ( long ) sometime, the guy decided not to fix their bike.
The bike owner told us that we'll need to wait till 3/4AM! #yousiao
So, the guys took back their bike, and we went to wash & wax it! :D


Washing & Waxing In Process ... ...

Look at how shiny it is! Especially my boyfriend's! ( Left )


Then we went to the gas station nearby, to pump in petrol.
Boyfriend bought Chocolate-Favour Cigar, and 2 new lighter!


Chocolate-Favour Cigar!

Our new lighter! :D


After that, all of us headed back home! Everyone is tired already~
I shall end this post with pictures of me & boyfriend smoking Cigar.




Tomorrow is another long day to go!
So stay tuned for more updates! :D


-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------


HELP ME CLICK! THANKS ^


campaign image

Refer a friend and get rewarded with $1!

Get your friends to join Churp Churp and start sharing to get rewards! We're giving you $1 for every friend you invite into our community, so what are you waiting for? Get your friends to jump on board and be part of the excitement today!

The more, the merrier!


campaign image

Don't Fret TK Trichokare is here!

Are you worried about hair fall? Suffering from premature hair loss?

Don’t worry! We have a solution for you! TK Trichokare uses all natural European Herbal Remedies to ease away your hair-loss woes. TK TrichoKare is a holistic hair and scalp care centre that provides European Herbal remedies (consisting of natural botanicals such as Jojoba, Rosemary, Nettles, Burdock, Aloe Vera and Lavender) catered to all hair conditions.

Why live with a hair loss problem that affects the way you look and feel? Don’t suffer in silence. Visit your nearest Trichokare today!


campaign image

Ben & Jerry's celebrates random acts of Fairness with Free Cone Day!

Small, unnoticed, random acts of fairness make this world a better place. We have captured some Singaporeans at their best, doing their small deeds to make the world a better place for that single person.

See who these people are and vote for the one that you think has done his or her Random Act of Fairness.

And to thank Singaporeans for making the world a fairer place and for their support of Ben & Jerry’s, we’re giving away free ice-cream on Free Cone Day!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...


(Older Post) (Newer Post)

Best viewed in Google Chrome.




For advertorials, reviews etc, email me:
goh-huifen@hotmail.com


SEARCH FOR MY POST HERE!




Click here to follow my instagram!


















Links

Baby ♥♥ Bella ♥♥ Dewi ♥♥ Huiting ♥♥ Huiwen ♥♥ Jacelyn ♥♥ Rayen Rena ♥♥

-------------------------------------