These letters written itself inside out again.

Liangwei's 22nd Birthday Celebration!
Saturday, December 10, 2011 ♥


Click "Older Post" if you have not read: First Day Working @ Office
Link for this post: http://lovelyvalentineday.blogspot.com/2011/12/liangweis-22nd-birthday-celebration.html


Hey, it's me blogging! Surprised? :) Finally, I've been working for one week! I'm waiting for my first month to end, and get my pay! ^^ So, it's finally weekend after working for five days! Never know that working can be really so tiring! Anyway, it's the weekend, so I'm here blogging as promised! See, I do make effort to make time to blog, okay! :D Anyway, it's Liangwei's birthday! ( Just nice, it's on the weekend ^^ ) So, right here, I'm wishing him ...


HAPPY 22ND BIRTHDAY, LIANGWEI! :D


So, the night before his birthday, Felicia message and asks us to come up his house to give him a little surprise! So yeah, both my boyfriend and I prepared and went to buy cake to surprise him! But it was late at night, and there wasn't any cake shop available nearby, so we went to 7-11 and got him Sara Lee chocolate cake instead! ^^


Sara Lee chocolate cake ^^

I craved " Happy Old Birthday" on it to make it nicer :)

We use lighter to substitute candles :)

"Make a Wish" :D

"Blow the 'lighter'" xD

"Cake cutting"

Super unique birthday "cake" :D

Hope the birthday boy enjoyed this surprise! ^^


So, after we had finished the cake and had a little chat, boyfriend and I went back home as there's still birthday celebration going on at night! This is the first time I ever give someone a birthday surprise, late at night, going up their house! I wished that on my birthday, someone will give me birthday surprises too! ^^ I LOVE SURPRISES! *Hint* :D

Anyway, let's just get straight to the night. So, after my boyfriend and I have done preparing, we took the bus and head to Bukit Batok MRT station to meet up with Liangwei and Felicia. We're gonna have drinking session, so no one is supposed to be driving! Boyfriend is so cute, telling me that it's been real long since he last took public transport and he's excited! ^^ So, after we have meet up, we took the train to Buona Vista and meet up with Liangzhen, Liangwei's brother, and his girlfriend there. Then, we walked to One Rochester for the birthday celebration! ^^


One Rochester! ^^

Liangwei and Felicia!

My dinner! :D

Snapshot by Liangzhen's girlfriend.

Boyfriend and I with birthday boy, Liangwei.

With boyfriend ^^

Myself! ^^

Me with the alcohol! :D


* Lots of pictures were lost in the camera. Corrupted.

It's really nice to have drinking session with friends once in awhile ^^ I'm really surprised that I could still hold my liquor though it's been ages since I've touched them! I've a very strict boyfriend! :O We had Black Label for the night, and it's rather good. I thought it would be a disgusting liquor. I hate warm water and sprite as mixer, that's one thing that I've tried that night. But cranberry juice is a real good mixer, compare to coca-cola! :D So, after we had finished with the liquor, Liangwei's father came to fetch us all and we were back home! I admit, I didn't have enough liquor for the night! But still, I did enjoyed myself! A wonderful night, chatting and cracking jokes with each other! That's life! :D Hope I could do that more often with my friends! Anyway, I shall end my post here! Do stay tuned for more! :)


--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


HELP ME CLICK! THANKS ^^


campaign image

The Muppets

Background Information

Jim Henson created the Muppets in the mid-1950s and The Muppet Show ran from 1976-1981. The Muppets have long been known for their big musical numbers and Disney’s The Muppets movie not only maintains the tradition but also takes it to new levels with original songs, audience favorites and signature classic covers. This is the first Muppets movie in 12 years and throughout the whole filming process, the Henson family has been on board together with the cast and crew.

Synopsis:
On vacation in Los Angeles, Walter, the world's biggest Muppet fan, his brother Gary (Jason Segel) and Gary’s girlfriend Mary (Amy Adams) from Smalltown, USA, discover the nefarious plan of oilman Tex Richman (Chris Cooper) to raze the Muppet Theater and drill for the oil recently discovered beneath the Muppets' former stomping grounds. To stage a telethon and raise the $10 million needed to save the theater, Walter, Mary and Gary help Kermit reunite the Muppets, who have all gone their separate ways.

With signature celebrity cameos, Disney’s “The Muppets” hits the big screen this 8 December 2011!

For more information visit: http://www.facebook.com/disneystudiosSG


campaign image

MasterCard cards for ‘A Season of Giving’

Calling all online shoppers! Register your Singapore-issued MasterCard cards for ‘A Season of Giving’, spend US$500 on international websites, and you could qualify for a S$50 shopping voucher.

Plus, enjoy 10% off shipping through vPOSTEUROPE, vPOSTJAPAN and vPOSTUSA, and support Singapore Children’s Society at the same time!


campaign image


Citibank “Make A Wish” contest: $1,000 to be won weekly!

6 winners will win $1,000 worth of shopping, driving or dining vouchers each in the next several weeks. Simply make your wish and share the reason for your wish, get as many friends to vote for you as possible, and you could be one of the lucky six! So quickly, make your wish on the Citibank SG Facebook (http://apps.facebook.com/theperfectfestive/) page by 21 Dec 2011 and tell friends to vote for you!

campaign image

Refer a friend and get rewarded with $1!

Get your friends to join Churp Churp and start sharing to get rewards! We're giving you $1 for every friend you invite into our community, so what are you waiting for? Get your friends to jump on board and be part of the excitement today!

The more, the merrier!



campaign image

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...


(Older Post) (Newer Post)

Best viewed in Google Chrome.




For advertorials, reviews etc, email me:
goh-huifen@hotmail.com


SEARCH FOR MY POST HERE!




Click here to follow my instagram!


















Links

Baby ♥♥ Bella ♥♥ Dewi ♥♥ Huiting ♥♥ Huiwen ♥♥ Jacelyn ♥♥ Rayen Rena ♥♥

-------------------------------------