These letters written itself inside out again.

( D.E.A.F ) Bowling
Saturday, December 3, 2011 ♥


Click "Older Post" if you have not read: Job Interview + Redemption of Lucido-L + ( D.E.A.F ) Snooker
Link for this post: http://lovelyvalentineday.blogspot.com/2011/12/deaf-bowling.html


Hello, everybody! I'm back on my blog! ^^ Well, it's the D.E.A.F sport post again! Guess what we're playing this time? IT'S BOWLING! A sport that I rarely, or have never touch before. It's good that I'll be trying soon as it's a really good experience and who knows, maybe I'm a hidden gem in bowling?! :D Anyway, today, we aren't traveling by motorbike and instead we're on car! :) Guess who's the one driving this time, bringing all of us around? :D



IT'S FELICIA! :D


It's so cool to see a girl driving a car! I would like to learn too! ^^ Oh ya, a good news! My boyfriend have actually allow me to take up bike license! :D So, maybe I would learn bike before learning car as bike costs much lesser than car! I could actually get myself a bike straight after I've gets my license for it! My boyfriend calculated the amount I would have to spend! So, I would need to save a lot of money from now. It's always good to have transportation ^^

Anyway, enough about bike and car! First stop, we are heading to Cdans for our bowl session. It's seems that the bowl there, per game, are cheap and affordable. People, you know what to do? Go Cdans if you feel like playing bowling! ^^ And since this is the first time we're sitting in the car, drive by Felicia. Of course, I couldn't miss taking pictures, right! ^^




With boyfriend! :)


Myself!


So, when we reached Cdans, all the bowling lanes were all fully booked! It seems that someone have booked the bowling center for a party event as there was buffet there. So, we have no choice but to head to another bowling center instead :( When we got out of Cdans, we are shocked when we saw that the parking fees are $3?! We were in there barely ten minutes! But it's okay, maybe the $3 is for full day parking? Then, we decided to head to Yishun Safari.



Orchid Bowl.


HELLO KITTY BOWLING BALLS! SO KAWAII-NE!~


That's me in Orchid Bowl. As you can see, there's no much people here.


My boyfriend and I changing into bowling shoes.


Felicia helping us to put our names down.


Alvin, Elycia ( That's me! ^^ ), Felicia & David!


My number 8 got circled! I got this down, because I feels special! LOL!


Animated pictures of boyfriend! ^^


Animated pictures of me! ^^


Felicia's and Liangwei's animated pictures! ^^


Score for Game 1.


Score for Game 2.


Score for Game 3.


( Left ) Score for Game 4. ( Right ) Additional game.


I broke my nails while playing.


The overall winner for the game was my boyfriend and the overall loser for the game was me! What a good match! :D The games costs $80 plus for 5 games! How expensive is that! D: Should not come here for bowling session again, the next time. So, after our games, all of us were hungry! So, we went to a nearby coffee shop to have our dinner! I have Cheesy Cheese Chicken Chop for dinner! It was a rather small share, but I was super full after finishing it! D:





I didn't know that my digestive system works so fast! When we were on the car, thinking where to go next, my stomach was in a great pain! So, in the end, we head to a nearby petrol station to use their toilet, then we head to Shells to top up petrol for the car. As I was having stomach pain, they decided to went back home instead of continue to go out. I was super sad because I wanted to go out :( Then Xuanrui calls Liangwei and in the end, we decided to meet up. Felicia fetched us back to boyfriend's house first, to change into bike then after that we head to Liangwei's house and meetup with them as there's the meeting place. Liangwei have the sudden craze for ice-cream, so in the end, we decided to head to Holland Village to have ice-cream! ^^



Felicia and I trying out a Christmas photo editor ^^


When we reached there, we decided to head to Swensens for ice-cream as it was pretty late that time and most of the shops have closed. Holland Village's Swensens opened 24-hours! Liangwei says that he once ate an ice-cream that have fire on them at Swensens. Apparently, no one believes! Then, he saw an ice-cream with an description of "top-up the ice-cream with fire for some fun", or something like that. So, of course he ordered it and ...





It was a birthday ice-cream, and the "fire" actually means ice-cream with candle lighted up. It was such a funny joke and so, we pretended that it's his birthday! when the bills came, the ice-cream was free-of-charge! :O How good! I should have ordered one for myself too! :( So, after we had our ice-cream feast, we went rounding for awhile before heading back home! Okay, I shall end my post here too! Do stay tuned for my next upcoming posts! :D


--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


HELP ME CLICK! THANKS ^^


campaign image

MasterCard cards for ‘A Season of Giving’

Calling all online shoppers! Register your Singapore-issued MasterCard cards for ‘A Season of Giving’, spend US$500 on international websites, and you could qualify for a S$50 shopping voucher.

Plus, enjoy 10% off shipping through vPOSTEUROPE, vPOSTJAPAN and vPOSTUSA, and support Singapore Children’s Society at the same time!

campaign image

The Muppets

Background Information

Jim Henson created the Muppets in the mid-1950s and The Muppet Show ran from 1976-1981. The Muppets have long been known for their big musical numbers and Disney’s The Muppets movie not only maintains the tradition but also takes it to new levels with original songs, audience favorites and signature classic covers. This is the first Muppets movie in 12 years and throughout the whole filming process, the Henson family has been on board together with the cast and crew.

Synopsis:
On vacation in Los Angeles, Walter, the world's biggest Muppet fan, his brother Gary (Jason Segel) and Gary’s girlfriend Mary (Amy Adams) from Smalltown, USA, discover the nefarious plan of oilman Tex Richman (Chris Cooper) to raze the Muppet Theater and drill for the oil recently discovered beneath the Muppets' former stomping grounds. To stage a telethon and raise the $10 million needed to save the theater, Walter, Mary and Gary help Kermit reunite the Muppets, who have all gone their separate ways.

With signature celebrity cameos, Disney’s “The Muppets” hits the big screen this 8 December 2011!

For more information visit: http://www.facebook.com/disneystudiosSG


campaign image

IDA Can’t Live Without Tech

Is tech in your blood? Have you always dreamt of rubbing shoulders with the big boys at Silicon Valley? Here’s your chance to spread your passion and realise your dream!

Simply share your craze and love for tech in a video, and watch it go viral amongst tech fanatics like you, and newbies who just want a piece of your experience. Sounds easy? So what are you waiting for?

campaign image

Liese

Liese – Japan’s No.1 Styling Brand! Color! Treat! Style! Looking trendy and chic is as easy as 1,2,3! Liese has helped girls look pretty effortlessly every day of the week in every occasion!

December is filled with Special Days – Christmas parties, gathering with friends etc…The most important time of year and we have to look our BEST
We buy new clothes, get nice shoes to wear, but often, we are at a loss as to how to wear our hair.

Christmas is around the corner and Liese would like to share with all you girls more styling tips on how to look chic without all the hassle on their Facebook page! Check out Liese’s Xmas lookbook on their facebook page http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.323820864311101.97856.121455291214327&type=3 to learn how to dress up your hair easily! Little tips and tricks every girl would find useful go get that look you want!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...


(Older Post) (Newer Post)

Best viewed in Google Chrome.




For advertorials, reviews etc, email me:
goh-huifen@hotmail.com


SEARCH FOR MY POST HERE!




Click here to follow my instagram!


















Links

Baby ♥♥ Bella ♥♥ Dewi ♥♥ Huiting ♥♥ Huiwen ♥♥ Jacelyn ♥♥ Rayen Rena ♥♥

-------------------------------------