These letters written itself inside out again.

I've a Tumblr account! :D
Monday, November 7, 2011 ♥


Click "Older Post" if you have not read: Outing with Peeky (2) + Kandy Kayne Sale
Link for this post: http://lovelyvalentineday.blogspot.com/2011/11/ive-tumblr-account-d.html


Hello everybody! I'm back to update! :D
Ages ago, I created a Tumblr account and left it unattended as I don't know anything about it.
Then recently, I went in my account and have plans what I can use it for! :D
I spent almost the whole day exploring it, trying to make it nice.
And finally, my Tumblr account is DONE! :D



http://lovelyvalentineday.tumblr.com
http://lovelyvalentineday.tumblr.com
http://lovelyvalentineday.tumblr.com


I used the same URL as my blog :D
Click to enter and maybe you can follow me too :)
I will post photos of my activities and sneak preview of my next blog post!


FOOPENGPENG ;D
@
you go to my wall, i did post something by using tumblr. You can click on it and find out :)


Thank you for giving me ideas of what I can used it for! :D
Do go in my Tumblr account to check it out, okay?
I'm still an amateur, so don't mind if it's ugly! :)


---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


Anyway, I've make some small edition to my blog again! :D
Did you saw this little cute bottom icon at my profile column?
I couldn't find my previous heart-shaped icon for Tumblr!
So, instead, I used this as it looks better with all the same icons! :D




You can click on this four cute little button to go into my ...
Twitter, Youtube, Facebook and also Tumblr (new) account! :D

&&&&&&&

I wonder if you guys know ...
I'm looking for this source on permanent link for individual blog post.
Sadly, I couldn't manage to find it up till now! D:
So, I'll be posting the link of the blog post on top of the post instead!
Look out for " Link for this post: ( URL ) " if you want the link ^^


I guess I could end my blog post here now! This is a super short post, so I changed my writing method to this all-words-at-the-center method. But I still prefer typing like this, into a paragraph instead ^^ Remember to support my new Tumblr account ( http://lovelyvalentineday.tumblr.com ) too! :) Do stay tuned for my upcoming post, alright? :D


---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


HELP ME CLICK! THANKS ^^


campaign image

Make Someones Day

Acts of kindness, both big and small, happen to us every day. It just takes a little appreciation to really bring out the joy of kindness and make it blossom. With a simple smile, wave or “thank you”, you could put a smile on everyone’s face and inspire even more kind deeds. Together, we can help kindness grow all over Singapore.


campaign image

Olay Project 360 (Final Episode)

Project 360 is brought to you by P&G (Olay) and Nuffnang to guide women through a total transformation.

Each week, we'll combat a different skin concern with Olay and lifestyle tips with our host, Xiaxue. Watch how our celebrity bloggers and their partners compete against one another to have the greatest transformation inside out with tips given by our different experts every week!

In this episode, the girls get together for a night of fun, laughter and pampering while they catch up and find out who the winner of the series is!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...


(Older Post) (Newer Post)

Best viewed in Google Chrome.




For advertorials, reviews etc, email me:
goh-huifen@hotmail.com


SEARCH FOR MY POST HERE!




Click here to follow my instagram!


















Links

Baby ♥♥ Bella ♥♥ Dewi ♥♥ Huiting ♥♥ Huiwen ♥♥ Jacelyn ♥♥ Rayen Rena ♥♥

-------------------------------------