These letters written itself inside out again.

11/11/11 is here!
Friday, November 11, 2011 ♥


Click "Older Post" if you have not read: Sky Lantern!
Link for this post: http://lovelyvalentineday.blogspot.com/2011/11/111111-is-here.html





Hello, everybody! :) So, the popular and long-waiting 11/11/11 is finally here! :) It's so popular that it's one of the few top trends in Singapore in Twitter! #Wish111111, Tomorrow is 11/11/11, Happy 11/11/11 ... all the 11/11/11 ...


Trends: Singapore · change



SEE?! How many people must have tweeted about it to make it one of the top trend? Well, many people thinks that 11/11/11 is just another normal day which have special date, while many people gets attached or even married on this special day that happens once in their lifetime ( unless you can live for another 100 years ). So, did you celebrate it? And how do you celebrate it? If you want to know how I actually celebrate 11/11/11, click "Older Post" or here.

Talking about 11/11/11 or 11:11 o'clock, have you ever realized what do they really means, besides it being special with all the '1's. Well, I've heard about the 11:11 o'clock since I was around Secondary 2 or 3. It first started that, when you see the timing 11:11, be it in the morning or night, at your cellphone or clock, it actually means that someone misses you. Then gradually, it changes that you could actually make a wish at 11:11 o'clock and see if it's fulfilled.

But well, I don't believe in making a wish at 11:11 o'clock, I believe that's the job of the shooting stars. I do hope to see one, because I've never seen one shooting star before! No wonder my wishes have never come true! But I do believe that when I saw 11:11, there's always someone out there, that's missing me alot! Don't believe? See this ....





See? My boyfriend message me at 11:11 o'clock! Still never miss me meh? :D Haha! Anyway, to celebrate this special date, Liangwei actually wanted to have another double dates again, and watch the movie 23:59, the movie about Singapore army's ghost story. In the end, we didn't went to watch it because a lot of things cropped up in between and by the time I've finished preparing, it's too late for the movie already. So, instead of watching movie, they accompany me to Bugis as I needed to get a dress for my cousin's wedding lunch which was the next day.

We went to Iluma first, and guess what we saw there? We saw amazing balloon sculpture at the first floor of Iluma! It's really pretty! You can head down to Iluma to have a look at it, or even take pictures of it until it's gone! Why suddenly have such a pretty balloon sculpture? Hmm... I was guessing that maybe some kind of event is going to be held there.



Balloon sculpture of Peter Pan and friends.


PIRATE SHIP! Pretty isn't it?


With pirate ship, how can we miss the Captain?!
But he seem to be busy with the crocodile now :/


Since it's a balloon sculpture of Peter Pan and friends,
HOW CAN WE MISS PETER PAN & HIS FRIENDS? :D


At another side, we spotted another balloon sculpture ...



TEDDY BEAR! :D CUTE RIGHT? :D


After being amazed by the balloon sculpture, we went to have dinner at some random coffeeshop. Then, headed to Bugis Street in search of of my dress for the next day. We went there pretty late, so about 80% or more of the shops have already closed. Actually, I wanna get bralet and bandage skirt, but I couldn't find any shops selling bralet! :( So, I skipped the idea and went in search for any dress that's suitable for tomorrow's occasion. And lucky, I managed to get one dress that's suitable for tomorrow! Lucky me, and it only costs $10?! :D



This is the $10 dress that I got at Bugis~


Don't see that its looks simple at the front,
it's damn sexy at the back of the dress! :D


After I've got my dress, we went back home early because I need to wake up at freaking 3.30AM to start prepare myself and reached my cousin's house at 5AM?! I shall end my post here~ Stay tuned for my next blog post! :D


--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


HELP ME CLICK! THANKS ^^


campaign image

Olay Project 360 (Final Episode)

Project 360 is brought to you by P&G (Olay) and Nuffnang to guide women through a total transformation.

Each week, we'll combat a different skin concern with Olay and lifestyle tips with our host, Xiaxue. Watch how our celebrity bloggers and their partners compete against one another to have the greatest transformation inside out with tips given by our different experts every week!

In this episode, the girls get together for a night of fun, laughter and pampering while they catch up and find out who the winner of the series is!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...


(Older Post) (Newer Post)

Best viewed in Google Chrome.




For advertorials, reviews etc, email me:
goh-huifen@hotmail.com


SEARCH FOR MY POST HERE!




Click here to follow my instagram!


















Links

Baby ♥♥ Bella ♥♥ Dewi ♥♥ Huiting ♥♥ Huiwen ♥♥ Jacelyn ♥♥ Rayen Rena ♥♥

-------------------------------------