These letters written itself inside out again.

( Movie ) Fright Night
Wednesday, October 12, 2011 ♥


Click "Older Post" if you have not read: Prizes from "Fright Your Friends"
Link for this post: http://lovelyvalentineday.blogspot.com/2011/10/movie-fright-night.html


First of all, I'm sorry for the super late update on my blog! It's been going 2 weeks since I last update my blog already! So, now I'm gonna try to update my blog before it became so dead that no one is coming to view my blog already!

I guess most of you must have read my previous post of the prizes that I've got as the winner of "Fright Your Friends". Well, remember the 20 pairs of tickets that I've won? I didn't host any giveaway for that because when I've received the tickets, it was pretty late for giveaway as Fright Night was showing its last movie in cinema at 12 Oct which is 2 days after I've got my complimentary tickets! I didn't manage to give out all my tickets too, because it's a weekday and school ends late! What's worst, is that its movie is only available in Cathy Orchard and Iluma's Filmgrade at that time. I went to the movie with my boyfriend, Bingli and her boyfriend and two of their colleagues at Iluma's Filmgrade.



My Physics teacher, Mr Ho, give everyone of us this dragonfly as motivation for our 'Os'


The movie was starting at around 9:45PM and we actually reached Iluma at around 7.30PM! So we went to have our dinner at Ajisen and then head to Iluma. The others went to rest and chat at somewhere, while only me and Bingli went for window shopping because the others are tired after a day's hard work at office. It's understandable. Anyway, Bingli and I head into this anime shop called Otaku House. My Naruto's frog purse was bought at Otaku House too, but in different outlets. Then we started playing around and taking pictures. The hat was super cute and gorgeous! I love the white Mario hat, Chopper hat and Naruto's alike sleeping hat ! :D



My three favorite hat! :D


Bingli in Chopper hat ( Left ) & Mario's mushroom hat ( Right)


( Left ) Super fierce Hokage and ( Right ) Super cute Hokage~ :D


Us with the green Mario hat cushion. It's not a hat! :D


And not to forget, while waiting for Bingli to come over to Iluma, I went to Comic Connection and saw this super cute One Piece screen protector and home button! Oh gosh! And I bought it immediately because it's super cheap! The home button was only like $1.50 for 6 One Piece character and the screen protector was only like $2.50?! There's only Luffy and Chopper protector screen available. And I bought the Chopper ones instead because it's cuter!~ :D ( Sorry for blur/unclear images! My clearer pictures were all gone due to reformatting of my camera's memory card! :'( )



My Chopper protector screen.


The upper and lower part of the protector screen. I matches it with Chopper home button :)


My One Piece home button! Lacking of Nami, Robin and Franky! If you couldn't see:
( Top, from Left ) Brook, Luffy, Chopper ( Bottom, from Left ) Sanji, Zoro, Usopp


When we were browsing through stuffs, Olivia called me! So much coincidence, she's in Bugis too! She told me that Joel was the one that spotted me. Olivia and her friends came over to find me, and I uses this opportunity, pass them three pairs of the complimentary tickets. I didn't want to waste it. It's pretty lucky to have found people for the remaining tickets, last minute :) All of us then head over to the cinema, exchange it into movie tickets and went for the movie.



Our movie tickets!




The movie wasn't really that bad. I found it pretty good. Just that I do hope for more killing, and also able to see the killing process. But I think, if like this, it will be M18 instead of NC16! LOL! Then after watching the movie, I have some doubts about Vampire and so, I went to Google about it. I think some of you may also have the same doubts as I do.

Here's the answer :


1 ) Why do Vampires need to be invited before entering a house?


Answer :

In older myths and some modern ones, vampires are really seen as a type of malevolent spirit or a demon, often one that has come to inhabit the body of a person who died under unfortunate circumstances (such as being the victim of a vampire, a suicide, a cursed individual, etc).

A person's home is his sanctuary and automatically gives him some protection against outside demonic influences, which is why the vampire cannot enter without an invitation. Once invited once, however, the gateway has been opened and the vampire is free to come and go as he pleases.

Source(s):
Spence, Lewis (1960). An Encyclopaedia of Occultism. New Hyde Parks: University Books.



2) Why do Vampires need blood?


Answer :

They need blood to sustain their undead bodies a.ka. they need it to stay alive

Only a minority of vampires are blood suckers. The defining trait of a vampire is something that steal life energy. This has been accomplished in many difference ways by many different types of creatures.

( Added on )

Vampires are considered dead, undead or the living dead....

As such they cannot create something called HEMOGLOBIN (or haemoglobin), this is created within living creatures and is the main part of red blood cells...

(They drink blood to obtain hemoglobin.)

This is used to transport the necessary items to the rest of your body, for example your muscles.

Vampires will become worn down, drained, movement may suffer and may even appear ill if they do not receive the sufficient materials from the red blood cells.
also, because they are undead, they don't have a heart beat which means that they don't have blood. and even the undead need blood to survive. so they needed to find a way to get that blood and they found humans.

Read more: http://wiki.answers.com/Q/Why_do_vampires_need_blood#ixzz1bUhXnP4G


3) Why do Vampires hate garlic?


Answer :
The Vampire myth can be read as an ancient metaphor for the horrible and (at the time ) unexplainable epidemic deseases like the plague and cholera that killed thousands of people seemingly without a visible cause, which opened the door for these kind of stories to circulate. Under this reading, garlic is important because it is known to be a powerful antiseptic, i.e. it kills germs .



I do hope that all these answer could help you kill your doubts in Vampires. If you still have any doubts, Google is your best solution! Anyway, do continue to stay tuned to my blog, okay? :D There will be more updates coming in soon! :D


---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


HELP ME CLICK! THANKS ^^


campaign image

Earn 10% of Every Purchase Referred!

Our most exciting campaign has been revealed! See an item you think your friends will like? You can now earn 10% of your friend’s purchase when you refer them to shop on Jipaban.com! Simply recommend your friends to shop on Jipaban.com and after they’ve made their purchase, you’ll get 10% of their total shopping purchase credited into your Churp Churp account!

Wait no more, get your friends to shop on Jipaban.com now!



campaign image

The Great Race!

Step on it Churpers! Start getting friends to sign up with Churp Churp because it's gonna be neck-to-neck race! A 32GB iPad 2, Blackberry Bold 9900, Churpies & a lot more other prizes await you at the finishing line!

Let's start inviting our friends to join Churp Churp in the Great Race now!




campaign image

McDonald's Monopoly 2011

Monopoly is back at McDonald’s with over 3 million prizes to be won. Get your game labels with any Extra Value Meal purchase to win.

With over 3 million prizes be won including (1) $80,000 cash from Visa (2) Volkswagen Touran (3) A trip to Atlanta from Coca Cola and (4) A trip to Prague from Dynasty Travel plus many more.

And with over 3 ways to win in 2011 (1) Collect to win (2) Instant Win and (3) Chance Card all prizes must go.

The new Chance card also wins you $100 instantly and a final entry into the draw to win any unclaimed prizes.

Double labels on weekends also means you receive double the labels with any EVM purchased over the weekend period.

All prizes must go!

Start playing McDonald’s Monopoly today.

Terms and conditions apply.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...


(Older Post) (Newer Post)

Best viewed in Google Chrome.




For advertorials, reviews etc, email me:
goh-huifen@hotmail.com


SEARCH FOR MY POST HERE!




Click here to follow my instagram!


















Links

Baby ♥♥ Bella ♥♥ Dewi ♥♥ Huiting ♥♥ Huiwen ♥♥ Jacelyn ♥♥ Rayen Rena ♥♥

-------------------------------------