These letters written itself inside out again.

Outing with family + ( Movie ) Spy Kids 4: All the Time in the World
Wednesday, September 7, 2011 ♥


Click "Older Post" if you have not read: Visit to SPCA - Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Animals
Link for this post: http://lovelyvalentineday.blogspot.com/2011/09/outing-with-family-movie-spy-kids-4-all.html


This shall be a short post, mostly about the loots that I've got from my outing with family and the movie review on Spy Kids 4: All The Time In The World that I've treated my family to. ( Actually, it couldn't considered a family outing because only my mother and one of my brother came along only. ) I thought that it's not often that we have a family outing, so I treated both my mother and brother to a movie. It's also been ages since my mother watched movie, so I thought I could let her try something new as an experience. Best daughter and sister ever uh? :D

I shall first start off with the movie first. As you can see from the blog title and the first paragraph, I treats both my mother and brother to the movie Spy Kids 4: All The Time In The World. I choose this movie because at least my mother has watched it before on Tv, so it's better for her to understand what the movie is all about. Thoughtful uh? :D


Our movie tickets and Aroma-scope(?)


Okay, did you spot something different besides the movie tickets? The black card, with numbers on it. Well, it's not any rub-and-win card, or some leaflets. It's actually an Aroma-scope! Never heard of Aroma-scope? Well, it's understandable since it's also my first time seeing it too! Judging from the name - Aroma-Scope, you should probably guessed that it's something that have got to do with our sense of smell, from the word - Aroma -. But why do they give this to us? Well, do you know that Spy Kids 4: All The Time In The World is actually a 4D movie?! Yeah, a 4D movie in our normal, ordinary cinema, NOT in Universal Studios Shreks' cinema! Excited?


Front and back of Aroma-scope


Can you see the card? It's Spy Kids 4: All The Time In The World in 4D?! Yeah, 4D! Believe me now? In Universal Studios Shreks' cinema, apart from the normal sense of sight and hearing, they also interact through your sense of touch! Example; By splashing sprinkle of water on you, when the character sneezes; in order to make the whole movie feel realistic, as if you're in the movie with them too! But for Spy Kids 4: All The Time In The World in 4D, you can't expect that to happen because normal cinema don't have that! ( Unless they build a new cinema with that kind of "functions" ) But in here, they interact you with the movie with your sense of smell! Yes, It's your sense of SMELL, using the Aroma-scope given. We have been told to rub off the number according to the number that will shown on the movie screen. ( See below )




See the picture above? Did you saw the number 4 there? When you saw these kinds of number appearing on the screen, that's when you rub the number according to the ones that appeared on the screen, and smell it! Did you smell candies like the boy in the pictures? :D Haha. Actually, I didn't rub the number when it's shown :X Initially, I did rub it away, but found it rather troublesome as I wanted to concentrate more on the movie than rubbing the number off, trying hard to smell whether if it's the same as in the movie :X But it's a new experience to have, so you can have a try, rubbing the number off and smelling it. Since I've told you in advance, don't like me, so sua-gu ( Frog in the well ), thought it's like kind of rub-and-win tickets :X


Spy Kids 4: All The Time In The World in 4D




After seeing the trailer, how do you find the movie? Well, Jessica Alba does look a bit like a comedian spy. Guess they found the right person to act in the role. She's still so pretty thought she's old :) I wish I can be like her when I'm old too :D She give birth to a baby in this movie, and I find the baby rather cute :D Acting like a spy, like the "mother". I guess I should not be saying too much about the movie because it'll just spoil the fun! But I could say that this is another wonderful family movie apart from Smurf and Cars 2. Who don't know Spy Kids? :D


The cute baby with the "mother".

Random scene in the movie


Speak of Spy Kids, what is your impression of it, if you have see before? I've watched the previous episodes of Spy Kids, and I can spot that all the characters in the movie have changed! Did you spot that too? And for people that have not yet watched any episodes of Spy Kids, or have forgotten about it, here's a pictures to refresh your memory.




The picture above is the character that I've always saw in the movie Spy Kids for the last three episodes, the Cortez family. Now, have your memory come back to you? Well, people grows, so does the Kids Spy in the previous episodes of Spy Kids. If you see the picture carefully, the one that I've posted as a random scene in the movie, you could actually spot someone familiar. Are you able to spot that someone? See the picture below again. I shall give you a clue.


( Clue : Focus on the girl at the extreme right )


So, are you able to solve and find out who that person is? I guess, maybe some people might have find out the correct answer to my question. WHAT?! You still don't know? Well, here's the answer ...


-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-

SHE IS ...

-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-

CARMEN CORTEZ!
Have you guess it correctly? :D


She's one of the Kid Spy of the Cortez family.
Spot her at the second person on the left :)


Not really hard, right? :) Look how she have grow up already to be a pretty girl :) Well, if you watched the movie, Juni Cortez, who acted as her brother ( The Kid Spy at the extreme left ) is in the movie too! And gosh, puberty does do alot of changes in him. Juni Cortez looks like two different person when comparing the him now, with the him when he's still a kid. I managed to find some pictures of Carmen and Juni Cortez in action, when they are still acting as Kid Spy in the previous episode of Spy Kids, and pictures to show how different both Juni and Carmen Cortez looks when they're still a kid, and now. Don't believe? See for yourself!


Some random scene of Juni and Carmen Cortez when they're young.

( Sorry for the blur image ) The difference as time goes by.


Well, believe me? I'm sorry if you're unable to see clearly due to the blur image. But you could always search " Juni Cortez" or "Carmen Cortez" in Google. That's what internet and Google are for. LOL! When I keep mentioning Juni and Carmen Cortez, these aren't their real name, it's just the name for the Kid Spy that they are acting as. Well, now they're replaced by new kids! ...


The new Kid Spy in the movie.


Although all the character have changed, I still enjoyed watching Spy Kids 4. When I'm bored, I'll still watch Spy Kids movie! No joke man! Tv sometimes do replay their movies. When that's all about my movie review. Pretty long right? Not until you watched it yourself ^^ Okay, enough about the movie, next, I shall proceed to the loots that I've got from Jurong Point! :D


First item:


Guess what I've got from Anna Nucci?
( Sounds like Anna Sui + fake Gucci )

Heels for my cousin's wedding!

Tallest heels that I've got! I'm not gonna wear it when I'm out with my boyfriend.
I'll definitely be much taller than my boyfriend if I wear this, and walk besides him! O.O

I love the two strings of thin bucket on the heels.
It makes these heels looks lovely and cute, doesn't it?

Open toe, so that I could wear it a little more comfortably.

Some pictures when I'm wearing it. What do you think? Is it nice? :D


Second & Third Item:


I've got something from NET! ( They're having promotion. )

Guess what is it? Looks like clothes uh?

You're right! It's clothings! :D I bought it for my boyfriend ^^
I could never forget my boyfriend even when I'm out without him :)

I got this cutesy shirt as home clothes for my boyfriend.
No harm wearing so cute at home right? See also happy ^^

I thought it's "Mr Gentlemen" at first. But it's "Mr Gentry".
I think this pictures suit "Mr Gentlemen" more. What's Gentry?



Well, for this pink and grey stripes top, I bought this for a motive. I've been told by many of my friends who's also my boyfriend's friend, that my boyfriend LOVES wearing pink colored shirt in the past! They even gave him a nickname "Pink Panther"! Cute right? But sadly, for me, his 2 years plus girlfriend, I HAVE NOT SEEN HIM WEARING PINK SHIRT AT ALL! It's just unreasonable, unbelievable, unimaginable etc! I can I be the only one that have not seen him wearing pink shirt before when others do, right? Thus, I bought this incomplete pink shirt for him. I couldn't find a completely pink shirt :( But I guess, this should be okay too :D I just couldn't wait to see my boyfriend wearing pink shirt for me, for the first time! :D


Forth Item:


My mother bought me this to put my accessories and other stuffs.
I guess I don't have the right place to put them, thus looking messy.
I think she bought this for a reason, for she wouldn't need to pack so much.


Fifth Item:




My mother bought this cute little bear that's obviously trying to look like Mickey Mouse. And know how much this cute little thing here costs? It's just for $10 only!? :O My mother bought it for me so that I could hugged it in the cinema, as my boyfriend is not there for me to hug :( Well, another new member to my family! I think I should stop getting so many plushie because I think I've got nowhere to place them already! :O And it's time for me to be matured too :)

Well, with that plushie, that's the end of the loots that I've got from Jurong Point. To end this post, I shall put some pictures of the IPad 2 White that my mother have bought for my brother! #jealousykills I hope my brother better share it with me! :@ I could play with the Photobooth and download lots of games, as it's much more fun to play in big screen :) That's all for this post. Do stay tuned for the next exciting post of mine! #Justjoking Byeeee~


IPAD 2 WHITE! :O

Love the big, clear screen! :D
( Basically, I loves all new things :\ )

One of my favourite application, Photobooth! :D


---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


HELP ME CLICK! THANKS ^^




Vote for our very own influencer Valerie Lim, also known as Dweam, in the Miss Universe 2011 pageant! Help Singapore move into the semi-finals round because every vote counts!

Your Votes are important to get Singapore into the semifinals! You can vote everyday 10 times per email registered. Voting only ends on 12th september 2011. Vote Now!

Click here to start voting now! :D




Churp Churp has something for everyone!
Good things are meant to be shared, and sharing does get you rewarded!

Be rewarded with SGD$1.00 for every friend you invited!
So get your friends to jump on board and be part of the excitement today!

The more, the merrier! :D

So, click here to share this lastest trends and get rewarded! :D

You don't wanna miss the fun! So join in the fun now! :)
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...


(Older Post) (Newer Post)

Best viewed in Google Chrome.




For advertorials, reviews etc, email me:
goh-huifen@hotmail.com


SEARCH FOR MY POST HERE!




Click here to follow my instagram!


















Links

Baby ♥♥ Bella ♥♥ Dewi ♥♥ Huiting ♥♥ Huiwen ♥♥ Jacelyn ♥♥ Rayen Rena ♥♥

-------------------------------------