These letters written itself inside out again.

Bridesmaid Dress Preparation
Tuesday, August 30, 2011 ♥


Click "Older Post" if you have not read: Chinatown + Dinner + ( Movie ) Final Destination 5
Link for this post: http://lovelyvalentineday.blogspot.com/2011/08/bridesmaid-dress-preparation.html


Okay, one of my cousin is going to get marry later this year! Can't wait for that day to reach! So today, she bought us, the bridesmaids, to get us, our dresses! :D Now, I don't have to worry about what dresses to wear on that day already! Just need to get new heels, though. I was told by my mum that we've to reach my grandmother's house by 1PM to meet up with my cousins. So, I wake up rather early for a holiday and went to prepare myself.


Myself :)

With Devil ( Left ) and Dino ( Right ) ^^
How do I actually looks in short hair? :D


Then my boyfriend fetched me over to my grandmother's house, but before that, we went to have our lunch at Jumbo Coffeeshop first. Jumbo used to be a minimart when I was super young, like less than 10 years old. OMG! How times have changed! I went to have their Wanton Noodle which grandmother always buy for me when I stayed over at her house. Memories! But my boyfriend doesn't like it, except for their wanton and soup. But I think it's nice! :D


With my boyfriend @ Jumbo Coffeeshop

Myself.


After lunch, my boyfriend accompanied me at my grandmother's void deck, resting and chatting. After he feels better from his full stomach, he went back home while I went to grandmother's house. It's 1.30PM at that time, I was late! D:


Pictures of myself @ void deck

Last picture with boyfriend before he goes off.


When I reached grandmother's house, I found that no one have reached except me! Then I asked my grandmother, why others have not reached yet and know what she told me? She told me that the meetup time is 2PM and not 1PM?! Then my mother called at the right time, and she told me that she was scared I'll be late, that's why she told me an earlier time! WTF?! But nevermind, because I used the time to have a chat with my grandmother :D If you are a follower of me, in Twitter, you should know what my grandmother have done! She's so cute and the best grandmother ever! :D What can I still say? I love her! (L)


With my grandmother! :D


After awhile, everyone has arrived! All of us have a short chat with each other, then we are all ready to go! Ahyong's, my cousin who's getting married, boyfriend fetched us over. I love his car! Maybe I'm a "frog in the well", because I was totally shocked/surprise to see that his car is able to watch movie! Actually I'm not surprise at that function, but surprised that his car has that function! ( Can you understand what I'm talking? ) So, during the whole journey, I was watching the Steven Chow's movie that they are playing! Thumb up for his movie!

It was a very long journey because my butt went numb! It was all the way from Dover to Ang Mo Kio! Anyway, the store was home-based instead of those normal Level 1 shop. Cool right? Though it's situated at home, it's beautifully decorated! My eyes were widely opened when I saw the decorations of the house! It's oh-my-god beautiful!


The home-based bridal dress shop :)

The artistic-feel sticker on the wall.

Take a look at the beautiful dresses they have! And that's not all ...

THERE ARE MORE OF THEM! :D

The long dress series.

Some long dresses that they have put on display.

The partly overall view of the house.


Then my cousin and aunt choose some short dresses for the bridesmaid. They couldn't make their mind which to choose from, so they choose quite a few. And in the end, it's me and one of my cousin, who have become their models for the testing of bridesmaid dress. Though it's kinda troublesome to change from so many dresses, but the process is fun! :D The fitting room was occupied, so the owner offered her room for us to try out the dresses. Her room, like her house, is damn beautiful too! It's spacious, and air-conditioned somemore! I'm so lucky and happy that the fitting room was occupied at that time. Fitting room was not air-conditioned! #Evilme


The decoration in her room

Nice right? Everything goes well with each other. Love the light decoration on the left :)


The room was nice, right? I even try out the bed there! Ohmy! It's really comfortable! Awesome room! How I wish my room was like hers. Anyway, are you ready to see us in action? With all the different bridesmaids' dresses that we were asked to try out? Here goes ....


-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-


TADAA!

Pretty? That's me and my cousin, Huijin, modelling for the dresses.
First set of the bridesmaid dresses.

#1 - This is the normal bridesmaid dress that most are wearing.
It's a tube with a huge ribbon. Looks pretty cute! ^^

One more picture together with Huijin.


Second set of the bridesmaid dresses.

#3 - It's a ruched busted dress which flower bling bling in the middle.

#4 - A busted spaghetti dress with very "bulky" bottom.
I couldn't think of any better word to use to describe it :X


Third set of bridesmaid dress

#5 - Long body-hugging tube dress with small ribbon at the side.

More pictures of Huijin, revealing her potential! :D

#6- Ruched busted and lacey bottom spaghetti dress with flowers at a side.
Very long description! This is what happened when you're lack of words to use.

More picture of me with the long-description-name dress.

Huijin, using the room as her background.

And that's me, using the room as my background.

One more picture of me with Huijin.

Individual shot of me and Huijin :) Huijin is wearing #4 dress.

With Huijin ^^


#7 - It's actually the same dress as #4, just different colour.


A close up picture. My eyes so small! >.<

Pictures of myself


The fitting room. Looks like some small studio? :D

Inside the fitting room.

Taken inside the fitting room

Look at the amount of dresses I've tried :O

The hand flower for the bridesmaid

Some hair accessories.


After much decision, we've decided to choose #7/#4 but instead of purplish pink and baby pink, they decided on beige/white instead. And instead of renting it, my cousin bought it for us, so that we're able to wear it the next time when we're being someone's else bridesmaid. Thoughtful uh? But she will be customizing the dress a little, because she didn't like having to wear the same dress as others do. Why we choose that dress? Because we think that we don't really have to be so formal on that day, so we decided to have something simple, light and cooling :D

After we've finished with the order, Ahyong's boyfriend fetched us back to grandmother's house. We talked about the dress we've choose, and showing them the pictures of the dress. Seriously, I couldn't wait for that dress to be done! :D I think we would have to go there for one more time after they've done customizing the dresses. We were also discussing the pranks for that day. Seriously, Ahyong's pranks is worse than us! This proves that she loves to mistreat her boyfriend! Haha! So funny! Went to have dinner with relatives after that.


The dishes they've ordered.

Couldn't forget the white rice! :D


Dinner with relatives was tortuing! They keep claimed that I was skinny and keep stuffing foods into my plate! Sometimes, I wonder, what is adult's definition of fat?! Even if I gain weight, they'll just say: "No, you're skinny! I can see bones already!". FML! So, I forcefully finished my dinner. I was so bloated that I could hardly move! I'm not joking, it's that FULL! D: Asked boyfriend to come over to fetch me as I'm lazy to go back home alone. I'm so dependent on him fetching me around already! DIE! Accompanied him to have his dinner at 207 before he fetched me back home. Shall end my post here then! Stay tuned for the next post! Byeee~


-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


HELP ME CLICK! THANKS ^^




Biore will be launching a brand new cleansing format – Marshmallow Whip Facial Wash in September. Unlike the usual lather-and-wash facial cleansing experience, you just need to pump for instant foam that is

1. ultra fine with bubbles smaller than pores for better cleansing
2. enriched with collagen for a moisturized, baby smooth skin.

Enjoy the best ever cleansing experience – more convenient, more enjoyable and more effective with Biore Marshmallow.

Click here for more information! :D




Churp Churp has something for everyone!
Good things are meant to be shared, and sharing does get you rewarded!

Be rewarded with SGD$1.00 for every friend you invited!
So get your friends to jump on board and be part of the excitement today!

The more, the merrier! :D

So, click here to share this lastest trends and get rewarded! :D

You don't wanna miss the fun! So join in the fun now! :)
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...


(Older Post) (Newer Post)

Best viewed in Google Chrome.




For advertorials, reviews etc, email me:
goh-huifen@hotmail.com


SEARCH FOR MY POST HERE!




Click here to follow my instagram!


















Links

Baby ♥♥ Bella ♥♥ Dewi ♥♥ Huiting ♥♥ Huiwen ♥♥ Jacelyn ♥♥ Rayen Rena ♥♥

-------------------------------------