These letters written itself inside out again.

Dragon Year is arriving!
Saturday, January 21, 2012 ♥


Clink "Older Post" if you have not read: Smoochiezz Flea @ Jurong Point
Link for this post: http://lovelyvalentineday.blogspot.com/2012/01/dragon-year-is-arriving.html


I'm back once again to blog! Guys, did you miss me? :P
I mention about going Mustafa last night & got myself a hair dye.
So early in the morning, I quickly dye my hair for Chinese New Year.
I actually wanted to buy Liese for my hair dye, as I wanted to try.
But there's lots of objection and so, I got myself Revlon instead.


Revlon hair dye.

I bought the one in Burgundy colour.


As I'll be starting school, I didn't want to waste time to dye it black,
if I went to dye light colour, so I bought colour that's darker instead.


The content inside the hair dye box.

My black hair before dye-ing.


Below are some of the procedure that I took,
You could just skip this part. I know it's lame :\




That's me with my hair dye on! Can't wait for the result! ^^


After I'm done with my hair, boyfriend fetched me back home first.
While I'm preparing, he went to get car and fetched Bingli & Smelly.
Let's check up what new clothes I'm going to wear for today! :D


This is what I'll be wearing for today! ^^


I prepare really fast, so in the meantime, I started to cam-whore :P
And if you have notice, I started trying center-parting! How is it? :)
I thought that I should try something new for this Chinese New Year.




So, when they have arrived, I went down and guess what I saw?
DOUBLE RAINBOW! :D ( My lousy camera couldn't capture it well )




Then we went to Breakthrough to visit boyfriend's father!


Bingli, Boyfriend with their father :)

Bingli with her father ^^

Bingli, Smelly with Uncle.

Boyfriend, me with Uncle ^^

Group photo! :D

I just couldn't stop doing this! :P

With Bingli ^^

With boyfriend ^^


After the visit, we head to boyfriend's grandmother's house for dinner.
The dinner is food which they have used it to pray to the 天公(?).
This is something that most families do before Chinese New Year.


Look at the feast!

*Saliva dripping*

With Jiayi ^^

Candid shot of unglam Jiayi!

With Bingli! :D

With Bingli! :)

With Jiayi!

With Bingli!

Jiayi and Bingli! :)

Some funny pictures taken with CamWow! :D


After the dinner, we stay till very long before going back home.
So, I shall end this post here, do stay tuned for more! :D


--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


HELP ME CLICK! THANKS ^^


campaign image

Pose & Post to Win - Durex Love Box contest!

In conjunction with Valentine's Day, Durex will be launching a simple yet rewarding campaign - Durex Love Box Pose and Post Photo Contest.
How to participate:

•“Like” the Durex Singapore Page on Facebook at www.facebook.com/durexsingapore

•Allow access to the Durex Love Box Pose and Post Photo Contest Facebook application

•Complete the submission by filling in a short registration form whereby they will need to provide their Full Name, IC Number, Gender, Race, Mobile Number, Email Address, Home Address and Agree to the Terms and Conditions of the Contest.

•Submit a photo of contestants and partner via the Contest Application.

•Participants may send in as many contest entries as they deem fit so long as each contest entry meets the criteria set out in the Terms and Conditions.

•Get as many people to vote for the submissions as possible.



campaign image

Come celebrate Woman-hood with Girl Talk the Musical!

Straight from NYC, it's the hit off-Broadway show, GIRL TALK – A Girls Night Musical! Advocating the sentiment that 'husbands and jobs can come and go, but girlfriends are forever', GIRL TALK follows the three radio DJs - the eccentric Barbara, the sexually rambunctious sexpert Dr. Laura and ""Little Miss Perfect"" Janice - through topics close to the hearts of women - sex, food, alcohol, babies and men! With the orginal cast from tis sold-out shows, dance along to your favourite party tunes from Jennifer Lopez to Aretha Franklin.

Come join in this celebration of womanhood. Its fun, fabulous and Everything FEMALE! Ladies, take out your feather boas and get ready to party!
21 Feb - 4 Mar
Jubilee Hall, Raffles Hotel Singapore
Tickets from $53 (exclude booking fee)
Booking Hotline : 6348 5555
Online Booking : www.sistic.com.sg

**By quoting (keying in when purchasing online) the password “GIRLFRIENDS” during ticket purchase you can enjoy 15% discount for all ticket categories. :) *Password needs to be all in Capital Letters for online purchases*


campaign image

Beckham for H&M

To create the ultimate bodywear collection, it’s all about finding the perfect garment with the perfect detailing, like the most comfortable elastic for a brief, with a label which does not scratch along with seams which do not rub against the body. David and his design team worked with pieces from David’s own wardrobe, incorporating David’s own unique style aesthetic in order to create and build a meaningful bodywear brand from the outset.

There are four underpant styles – briefs, trunks, boxer briefs and woven boxers; three tops – David’s perfect T-shirt, vest and Henley; and then two bodywear styles – pyjama bottoms, and also long johns. Cotton is used throughout, with the right elastane in the briefs, trunks, T-shirt and vest to still have a soft feel. Cotton waffle is used in the Henley and long-john, and a special finish on the 100% cotton pyjamas to ensure they retain their shape. Prices start from S$17.90 for a pair of briefs to S$49.90 for a pair of pyjama bottoms.


campaign image

One Drop makes all the difference! L'Oreal Youth Code essence.

If you find yourself wondering why your skincare loses effectiveness over time OR you’ve been switching products because your current skincare just doesn’t give you the results it promised, then Youth Code Boosting Essence is the product for you!

The good people at L’Oreal Paris went into gene science research and found a way to help your skin absorb active ingredients in skincare better and hence boost skincare effectiveness x2.

Turn back the hands of time by boosting your skincare effectiveness 2 times with Youth Code Boosting Essence. It restores the skin’s natural recovery capabilities, and amplifies the effect of any and every type of skincare applied!

One application gives your skin instant smoothness/softness. It also increases the absorbing power of your skin!

One week of usage it will improve the texture of your skin and after a month, you can see your once youthfulness & radiance in your skin again!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...


(Older Post) (Newer Post)

Best viewed in Google Chrome.




For advertorials, reviews etc, email me:
goh-huifen@hotmail.com


SEARCH FOR MY POST HERE!




Click here to follow my instagram!


















Links

Baby ♥♥ Bella ♥♥ Dewi ♥♥ Huiting ♥♥ Huiwen ♥♥ Jacelyn ♥♥ Rayen Rena ♥♥

-------------------------------------