These letters written itself inside out again.

2012 Dragon Year - Day Two
Tuesday, January 24, 2012 ♥


Click "Older Post" if you have not read: 2012 Dragon Year - Day One
Link for this post: http://lovelyvalentineday.blogspot.com/2012/01/2012-dragon-year-day-two.html


Once again, HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR! :D
Does everyone enjoy your first day of CNY? :)

Boyfriend accompanied me yesterday, so today is my turn :D
Today, I went to boyfriend's grandma's house for steamboat ^^



Steamboat! ^^


Favorite CNY snack @ his grandma's house.


That's me with my dress of the day ^^


With Xiaoyi and Wang Wang & QQ


With Bingli & Felicia - Candid Shot ^^
My faces looks like 9gag's Meme! :O


Here's a normal picture before we get wild ...


That's Felicia & I kissing Bingli.


That's Bingli & I kissing Felicia.


Lastly, that's me being kissed by Bingli & Felicia! Punch both of them! :D


We started to get very bored as there's nothing to do.
So we brings the pictures-taking madness, outside ...



Here's some normal group photo before we get wild ...


Crazy with Bingli~


Crazy with Felicia!



Crazy group photo - Learning to fly~


Anyone remember Liang Po Po? :D


Just ending with a "cooler" picture of us :P


Some Polaroid that we've took as well :)



The individual shots.


Group photos of us with our Polaroid!


( Left ) With Bingli & ( Right ) With Felicia ^^


After boyfriend's grandmother's house, I went home to change.
Then we head to Liangwei's house to continue the night with ...
" P S P 3 !" ( I know, it's damn boring :\ )
Liangwei bought new movement gun, so we went to test it.



Nuggets for Supper! :D


Cinnamon Melts, I don't really like it *yuke*


Liangwei teaching Felicia how to play.


Engrossed Felicia.


Felicia VS Alvin! :D




I don't like this game, very boy-ish! :\


My turn to play! :D


Taken by boyfriend! I looked so ugly when I'm engrossed! <:O






I like this game better! :D Kill all the moving skeletons and undead! :D


Liangwei and boyfriend tag team!


Okay, that's all for this post! Do stay tuned for more of me! :)
Sincere apologies for slow blogging! Trying to get back to track!


--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


HELP ME CLICK! THANKS ^


campaign image

Refer a friend and get rewarded with $1!

Get your friends to join Churp Churp and start sharing to get rewards! We're giving you $1 for every friend you invite into our community, so what are you waiting for? Get your friends to jump on board and be part of the excitement today!

The more, the merrier!


campaign image

Don't Fret TK Trichokare is here!

Are you worried about hair fall? Suffering from premature hair loss?

Don’t worry! We have a solution for you! TK Trichokare uses all natural European Herbal Remedies to ease away your hair-loss woes. TK TrichoKare is a holistic hair and scalp care centre that provides European Herbal remedies (consisting of natural botanicals such as Jojoba, Rosemary, Nettles, Burdock, Aloe Vera and Lavender) catered to all hair conditions.

Why live with a hair loss problem that affects the way you look and feel? Don’t suffer in silence. Visit your nearest Trichokare today!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...


(Older Post) (Newer Post)

Best viewed in Google Chrome.




For advertorials, reviews etc, email me:
goh-huifen@hotmail.com


SEARCH FOR MY POST HERE!




Click here to follow my instagram!


















Links

Baby ♥♥ Bella ♥♥ Dewi ♥♥ Huiting ♥♥ Huiwen ♥♥ Jacelyn ♥♥ Rayen Rena ♥♥

-------------------------------------