These letters written itself inside out again.

My Kandy Kayne Hearty Skirt is here!
Tuesday, November 22, 2011 ♥


Click "Older Post" if you have not read: The Muppets
Link for this post: http://lovelyvalentineday.blogspot.com/2011/11/some-interesting-pictures-my-hearty.html


Hello! :D I'm back for some random updates as I've realised, I can't live without blogging! I know, I sounded exaggerating! Anyway, know about the Kandy Kayne Heart Skirt that I've won at Berlin's give away? Click here and read if you haven't. Well, it have finally arrived! :D Let me share it with you guys! :D


My parcel! :D

Who's that happy girl with her parcel? :D

The parcel is damn sticky and it took me quite sometime to tear it off!
I know, why don't I use a scissors? Anyway, saw the Hearty Skirt? :)

Here's a full view of the Kandy Kayne Hearty Skirt! Why so cute one? :D

It have two layers. One is the cloth underneath and another is the mesh outer layer.

Best part, it's stretchable! :D

Here's some pictures of me wearing it! :D

See how the skirt can be so flow-y~


Here's Berlin's version if mine is not clear enough!


Anyway, that's the end about the Kandy Kayne Hearty Skirt. Let me show you guys something more interesting! :D So, remember that I've got Pixie and Tixie, my two rabbits, placed at my boyfriend's house? Well, there's one day, my boyfriend decided to put them together to see whether they will fight. ( My Dixie and Pixie will fight with each other when they're near! ) and guess what? I bet some of you might find this to be a bit gross! So, if you're under 18, please do not attempt to carry on reading this! ( Who am I kidding, you confirm scroll it down! )


-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-


This is NOT the one!
Please carry on scrolling ...
But they looks sweet here, right?~ :D



-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-


This IS the one!
Check out what they're doing! :O



My boyfriend even manage to record a video of them! Do you wanna see? Nah, I ain't going to show it to all of you! So, when I went up to my boyfriend's house, they're still doing it! :O Pictures above are taken by me! Don't worry, I've already separated both of them already! This is the first time, ( maybe not really ), I saw animals making love! :O

Elyciaghf ☺♥
I just saw the whole process of my rabbit fucking! Until now still ...


And Meifong replied me that I was disturbing their peace! ^^ Why so funny one?

美风
@
you Tikko sia. Can let they have peace ! Lol


Anyway, I shall just end my post here! ^^ Do you loves games, music, K-pop? Would you love if they are all combine as one? If you do, you definitely have to stay tuned for my next post! :D


--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


HELP ME CLICK! THANKS ^^


campaign image

Refer a friend and get rewarded with $1!

Get your friends to join Churp Churp and start sharing to get rewards! We're giving you $1 for every friend you invite into our community, so what are you waiting for? Get your friends to jump on board and be part of the excitement today!

The more, the merrier!


campaign image

MasterCard cards for ‘A Season of Giving’

Calling all online shoppers! Register your Singapore-issued MasterCard cards for ‘A Season of Giving’, spend US$500 on international websites, and you could qualify for a S$50 shopping voucher.

Plus, enjoy 10% off shipping through vPOSTEUROPE, vPOSTJAPAN and vPOSTUSA, and support Singapore Children’s Society at the same time!



campaign image

IDA Can’t Live Without Tech

Is tech in your blood? Have you always dreamt of rubbing shoulders with the big boys at Silicon Valley? Here’s your chance to spread your passion and realise your dream!

Simply share your craze and love for tech in a video, and watch it go viral amongst tech fanatics like you, and newbies who just want a piece of your experience. Sounds easy? So what are you waiting for?



campaign image

Olay Project 360 (Final Episode)

Project 360 is brought to you by P&G (Olay) and Nuffnang to guide women through a total transformation.

Each week, we'll combat a different skin concern with Olay and lifestyle tips with our host, Xiaxue. Watch how our celebrity bloggers and their partners compete against one another to have the greatest transformation inside out with tips given by our different experts every week!

In this episode, the girls get together for a night of fun, laughter and pampering while they catch up and find out who the winner of the series is!


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...


(Older Post) (Newer Post)

Best viewed in Google Chrome.




For advertorials, reviews etc, email me:
goh-huifen@hotmail.com


SEARCH FOR MY POST HERE!




Click here to follow my instagram!


















Links

Baby ♥♥ Bella ♥♥ Dewi ♥♥ Huiting ♥♥ Huiwen ♥♥ Jacelyn ♥♥ Rayen Rena ♥♥

-------------------------------------