These letters written itself inside out again.

I've got a Fanpage! :D
Thursday, November 17, 2011 ♥


Click "Older Post" if you have not read: Pouting is Out, Merry-Making is In ♥
Link for this post: http://lovelyvalentineday.blogspot.com/2011/11/ive-got-fanpage-d.html


Hello~ I've been updating my blog regularly! If you have noticed, I post everyday starting from 10 November! I blogged because I want to write down everything that I've done, every places that I've went before. Basically, my everyday life! Because, I found out that I've got a very poor memory and sometimes, I barely remember things at all! Do you know that sometimes, I will randomly click on any post in my dashboard and read? That's why I always write in full details on what I've done and things that happened, thus making my post wordy at times. Anyway, enough about this, do you know that I actually went to create a fanpage of myself? :D See below!




Yes, the one above is my fanpage! :) I know I'm not any famous, well-known or popular blogger. I'm just a nobody! But hey, don't judge, okay? :) I created the fanpage so that I can know how many people actually enjoy reading my blog, and how many people actually read my blog. I've got no other intention of creating the fanpage because ' Ohhh.. I think I'm famous', 'I think I'm pretty well-known by now.' NO! That's not what I'm intention of creating the fanpage. You don't have to choose to like my fanpage if you don't. But if you enjoy, or you actually read my blog, I don't mind you clicking the 'Like' button :D It does no harm! :D I just hope to see that many do read my blog :)




Of course, with increasing 'Like', I'll be extremely happy, like nobody business! :D Even with very few 'Like' at my fanpage, I'll still be continue blogging! At least, this is something that I've been doing for the past 11 months, and it have become an addiction now! :D I always like doing giveaways to people but I don't know how to start it when there's like nobody knowing it! I don't want to do giveaways when there's like no one joining it and in the end, I become the winner of my own giveaways. Understand? Perhaps, I will do one when I've got much more readers :D Anyway, I shall end my post here! Hope that people who actually do read my blog will continue to enjoy reading! :D


--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


HELP ME CLICK! THANKS ^^


campaign image

Olay Project 360 (Final Episode)

Project 360 is brought to you by P&G (Olay) and Nuffnang to guide women through a total transformation.

Each week, we'll combat a different skin concern with Olay and lifestyle tips with our host, Xiaxue. Watch how our celebrity bloggers and their partners compete against one another to have the greatest transformation inside out with tips given by our different experts every week!

In this episode, the girls get together for a night of fun, laughter and pampering while they catch up and find out who the winner of the series is!

campaign image

IDA Can’t Live Without Tech

Is tech in your blood? Have you always dreamt of rubbing shoulders with the big boys at Silicon Valley? Here’s your chance to spread your passion and realise your dream!

Simply share your craze and love for tech in a video, and watch it go viral amongst tech fanatics like you, and newbies who just want a piece of your experience. Sounds easy? So what are you waiting for?


campaign image

Refer a friend and get rewarded with $1!

Get your friends to join Churp Churp and start sharing to get rewards! We're giving you $1 for every friend you invite into our community, so what are you waiting for? Get your friends to jump on board and be part of the excitement today!

The more, the merrier!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...


(Older Post) (Newer Post)

Best viewed in Google Chrome.




For advertorials, reviews etc, email me:
goh-huifen@hotmail.com


SEARCH FOR MY POST HERE!




Click here to follow my instagram!


















Links

Baby ♥♥ Bella ♥♥ Dewi ♥♥ Huiting ♥♥ Huiwen ♥♥ Jacelyn ♥♥ Rayen Rena ♥♥

-------------------------------------