These letters written itself inside out again.

SAM @ 8Q Flea!
Friday, August 26, 2011 ♥


Click "Older Post" if you have not read: Gift from CuteLittleStrawberries is here! ♥
Link for this post: http://lovelyvalentineday.blogspot.com/2011/08/sam-8q-flea.html




See the photo above? Yah! Have you heard about the Goodnight Flea organised by Forfleasake? Most of the time, flea are held at afternoon, ever heard of one held at night? :) Well, here is one! Actually, flea held at this timing is much more better than those held in afternoon. Why?


Number 1: It's much cooler at night!
Number 2: I can always make it in time!
Number 3: Whatever you can think of! :D


The flea is held on 26 and 27 August, which is on Friday and Saturday from 6pm-12am and 2pm -12am respectively. Well, if you have miss today flea, it's okay! There's still one more on 27 August from 2pm-12am! If you couldn't make it in the afternoon, you can go later, just make sure to reach before 12am! The timing is so wide, I'm sure there's no excuse you couldn't make it in time! Why should you go to the flea? Well, it's because they have invited celebrity bloggers - BongQiuQiu , Audrey Lim and Zoe Raymond ! They will be having their own booth selling their stuffs! Now, are you excited already? :D You can come down to support them! ^^

The venue of the Goodnight Market is heald at SAM @ 8Q besides Food For Thought. If you are not sure of where is it, below is a map for you, for your reference. You can take MRT to Bras Basah MRT ( CCL ), Exit A to reach there! Remember, it's EXIT A! Don't get lost! ^^


Well, I went for today's Goodnight Market together with my boyfriend. And the best part? My boyfriend managed to lent a car! :D He lend it because at first, his sister was supposed to come along too, but in the end, she couldn't make it. But oh well, it's better than travelling on bike ^^ We reached there at around 8pm plus because my boyfriend was busy dragging the time! I guess he must be playing game! Huiwen, Jinglei and one of their friend went for the Goodnight Market too! Went to the wrong event at first :X So, meet up with Huiwen &co at Starbucks and went to the right event together. I swear, without Huiwen, I'll probably still be wandering around the area trying to locate the right place. Shitty sense of direction, I have! D:


Taken at home while waiting for boyfriend to fetch me.

I was bored of waiting, and played with my hair. CENTER PARTING!
I know it's ugly! Looks like china woman. Just take it for laugh! LOL!

Let you all see a nicer picture of me :)
Get rid of the center parting in your mind!

My boyfriend looking at map to go SAM @ 8Q.

Pictures of my boyfriend driving. He's trying to act cute, if you can see.
He doesn't like the strong flash of the camera in the car :(
So, these photos are taken with the front camera of IPhone.

That's me :)

With my boyfriend :)

Picture with Crayon Shinchan's snack that I bought for my boyfriend.

Staring competition uh? O.O



Then we reached at SAM @ 8Q!
All the colorful-top tent are the booth!

Look at the LED-light shirt and signboard!
Who and what do you think they are?

See, the signboard? "Chill with Nestle".

So, they're giving away free nestle drinks to people!
How thoughtful for event like this! :D

Here's some pictures with them ^^


I remember that I wanted the drink, but was too shy to go ahead to ask for one since the girl was moving around, distributing to people, I thought I'll wait for her to come approach me. So, she gave it to Jinglei, Huiwen, their friend and my boyfriend who's standing quite a distance, but NOT ME, and I'm standing in front of her somemore! :@ I didn't approach her in the end, Jinglei is the one that helped me! :) Because until Jinglei asked, she still didn't regard my existence :( Instead, when she approached me, she didn't give me a drink. She thought that I wanted to take pictures with her since I'm standing in front of her for sometime. Wtf? But it's okay because I do want to take pictures of them with her LED-light shirt and signboard :P


With Jinglei ( Left) and Huiwen ( Right )

Here's a group photo :)


But sad to say, there's wasn't much nice stuffs there to buy :( Maybe it's because I've arrived late, and all the nice stuffs has been taken by other people :( Because I saw that, there's quite a handful of people that tweet saying that they've got a lot of stuffs and I even saw a girl with lots of plastic bags on her hand! Ohmy! But I wasn't empty handed! I got this purple top/dress at $5! ( See picture below ) Thought I've already got one same clothing in pink, but it won't harm to play around with color, right? :D I even think that this purple ones looks much more nicer than the pink ones that I have :) Considered good buy then? :)




But this was not all! The best "buy" I get that day is ... ...


-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-


A PICTURE WITH BONGQIUQIU!

Me with BongQiuQiu ^^

A group photo with her :)



AND ALSO ...



-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-


WITH AUDREYLIM!

Audrey, Huiwen and me ^^


Okay, are you jealous of me, I mean, us? :) I guess that we're the only ones that took pictures with them because I don't see other doing the same thing. Kudos to us! ^^ Actually, I wanted to take pictures with Zoe Raymond too! But sad to say, she wasn't on the Friday but Saturday's flea! Oh well, I guess we'll have the chance to take pictures with her in future :) With these, I shall end my posts right here now! Stay tuned for my next post, okay? :D


-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


HELP ME CLICK! THANKS ^^




Churp Churp has something for everyone!
Good things are meant to be shared, and sharing does get you rewarded!

Be rewarded with SGD$1.00 for every friend you invited!
So get your friends to jump on board and be part of the excitement today!

The more, the merrier! :D

So, click here to share this lastest trends and get rewarded! :D

You don't wanna miss the fun! So join in the fun now! :)
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...


(Older Post) (Newer Post)

Best viewed in Google Chrome.




For advertorials, reviews etc, email me:
goh-huifen@hotmail.com


SEARCH FOR MY POST HERE!




Click here to follow my instagram!


















Links

Baby ♥♥ Bella ♥♥ Dewi ♥♥ Huiting ♥♥ Huiwen ♥♥ Jacelyn ♥♥ Rayen Rena ♥♥

-------------------------------------