These letters written itself inside out again.

White Chiffon Dress & Contact Lens
Wednesday, June 29, 2011 ♥


Click "Older Post" if you have not read: Clothes Buffet @ TheBlogShop + ( Movie ) Hangover 2
Link for this post: http://lovelyvalentineday.blogspot.sg/2011/06/white-chiffon-dress-1890_29.html


Okay, I'm back to blogging again after the Clothes Buffet @ TheBlogshop! If you follow my blog oftenly, you'll find that I seldom take pictures as there's always hardly any pictures of me in every blog posts. ( Maybe got a few ). But in this post, there's overwhelming pictures of myself! Okay, I'm just exaggerating.

Anyway, the June Holiday have ended and school have already started for a few days now. But I still could not get used to the timing until now! I'm always sleeping at around 2AM late at night and went to school to sleep the whole periods! I couldn't afford to do that! 'O' Level is just round the corner now! D:

Anyway, I took pictures before I went to school today. A picture with the Tony Tony Chopper water bottle that my boyfriend bought for me at Vivo City during my June Holiday. I'm so loving it! :D My boyfriend knows that I love One Piece and he bought it for me :) Sweet, ain't he? :) ( Sorry for the unglam face of mine. I'm going to school, so I didn't even had a tinge of foundation on me. )




School wasn't good today because I have been selected as one of the many students to attend extra maths remedial class that lasts for 1 hr 30 minutes, every Tuesday and Thursday. Ahhhh! School's just trying to kill me! But I was happy that I'm one of the few that aren't appointed to any teacher because they believe that we are fine on our own. Then why still choose me?!

And there's alot of homework that need to be hand up by today. So, although school ends at 12.50PM today, I leave school only at around 4PM, but still unable to finish it :X School's timetable have changed. Now, we couldn't go to school later on Wednesday, and every lessons are extended from 35 minutes to 50 minutes now! Oh gosh! But now, there're days that ends super early than usual. That's like the only best thing after all the changes in school. LOL!

Okay, enough about school, guess you guys are not in the least interested in what's happening in school for me. So, here's something much more interesting. But actually, I don't think that it'll be any interesting at all. Oh well ...

Yesterday, I got my dress that I've ordered online, a week ago. I opt for an express delivery, so it's directly sent to my doorsteps at the timing that I'll be home that day. Good uh? I think every blogshop must have this service. It's better than normal and registered postage, although it's a little expensive. I opt for the express delivery for $6, but I guess everything is worth the penny, right? :)

As Hweexian's wedding is just round the corner, and I've been invited to be the "sister" for her in the morning, where I got to do all sorts of funny stuffs to tease the bridesgroom. Like fun uh? It's actually my virgin experience for being someone's "sister" for wedding :D So, for the morning dress code, it's white. So, I've been anxiously looking for one nice white dress that suits me as well. I've got limited time. But eventually, I choose one that that I think will suits me well and it arrived just in time too :D


My dress wrapped in beautiful purple wrapper :)

That's me, looking happy at the arrival of the dress.
( I like the picture that I've taken on the right. Nice, right? (: )

The dress that I've ordered inside another plastic wrapper.


Anyway, interested in what I've got? Well, I actually ordered a White Chiffon Dress from Vividoll. Olivia introduced me this online store to me when I told her to keep a lookout for me on where to get nice clothes. Vividoll have lots of pretty dresses and tops! It's really hard to choose! I feel like getting almost everything there! And their clothings are all at affordable price! :D But too bad, I've to keep my budget as I couldn't have any impulsive shopping for now. So, I just choose the dress that I need and bought it. So sad, I really need to win Toto. Numbers? :)


The White Chiffon Dress that I've bought.

Its back is really sheer.

I like the shoulder part :) Doesn't make my dress looks plain :)

( Taken from Vividoll )


Okay, that's all for the dress. I actually took some pictures with the dress but I think I shouldn't post it and show you guys until Hweexian's wedding post :) So, just wait patiently, okay? :) You can go ahead to Vividoll and shop if you want. Plenty of beautiful dress and top to choose from :)


Anyway, from the picture above, can you spot any difference about me?
Hair? No. Face? No. Shirt? No.

IT'S MY FREAKING EYES! :D


Can you guess what's wrong with my eyes? And why am I looking so happy when I'm pointing to my eyes? Make a guess! It's pretty easy actually :) Couldn't guess? Here's another clue ...


Above is a close-up of my eyes.
Guess it's a little too dark ...




What about now? Okay, it's the contact lens that I was trying to refer to all along! Find the contact lens looking familiar? Well, it's actually the contact lens that I've got at the Clothes Buffet @ THEBLOGSHOP! You can look at the pictures below to compare. The "Hurricane" series.




Well, curious why I'm actually wearing it? Here's the story. As I've posted on the previous post, I needed a contact lens badly as I've wear mine for quite a long time already. So, when I've got the contact lens, I was thinking ... What's difference does it makes between degree and non-degree? Since, it's a useless contact lens for me, why not I try it to see how it is.

So, as you can see, curiosity doesn't always kill the cat. At least I'm not "killed". :D So, I tried it and was shocked that I'm seeing things as clear as when I'm wearing my spectacle! Oh gosh! You guys wouldn't know how happy I am at that point of time. I literally shouted to my mother who's lying beside me that I could see her! She's stunned and scolded me back for being crazy! :P

Speaking about contact lens, Bingli got me a contact lens casing for me! :D She've given it to me for quite sometimes already, but I think I could just post it out and let you guys see. Because it's super cute with my favourite Disney couple, Mickey Mouse & Minnie Mouse! :D


Mickey Mouse & Minnie Mouse contact lens casing



They've got tweezers which I think is used for taking the contact lens out of the casing, so that we wouldn't have to use our hand to "dig" the contact lens out from the small hole. At least that's how I'm using that tweezers, or is there another way of using it? They've got a small bottle which I used to fill it with contact lens solution, so I wouldn't have to worry about staying overnight again :) I could just re-fill the casing with "fresh" solution. I changed the solution each time when I'm wearing contact lens. There's a mirror too, so we could use it to put and take off contact lens. And not to forget the cute little Mickey & Minnie casing! :D It's like a 4-in-1 casing! :D


Photos with my cute lovely Mickey & Minnie mouse casing! :D


Okay, so to end this post, I'll introduce to you guys some advertisement that Churpchurp have given! Apparently, there's lots of contests going on with great prizes to be won too! You never knew what will happened, unless you've tried, right? So, for more information, you could click the link below and also help me by clicking it too. Thanks :D





MARIGOLD PEEL FRESH is introducing a range of 25th Anniversary Limited Edition packs for a limited time only. The limited edition packs will feature a fresh face on the outside but the same juicy goodness that’s high in vitamins inside.

So design a pack that says fresh to you and if your entry is voted tops, you’ll stand a chance to walk away with fresh prizes !

For more information, click here

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------



To celebrate AMPed’s 2nd anniversary, SingTel is bringing Lady Gaga back this July!
For a live & exclusive showcase for SingTel customers!

You could be the chosen one to dazzle your way to some glitzy VIP treatment (VIP tickets, Meet & Greet Passes, Limousine ride) with 9 of your buddies at the Lady Gaga’s ‘Born This Way’ Showcase.

For more information, click here

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------



Maqui miracle natural brightening creator is a foundation with 12 hour long wearing formula with high UV protection. It gives your skin a natural inner healthy glow with the Aura-Bright technology!

Win a Lancome Maqui Miracle Liquid Foundation worth $72 by sharing on the Lancome wall, “What your miracle is”. One lucky winner will be picked every week! Simply write your miracle here: http://www.lancomesg.com/jun2011/maqui_miracle_contest.php

Contest ends on 30th June 2011. For more information, click here :)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Churp Churp has something for everyone!

Good things are meant to be shared, and sharing does get you rewarded!
Be rewarded with SGD$1.00 for every friend you invited!
So get your friends to jump on board and be part of the excitement today!
The more, the merrier! :D

So, click here to share this lastest trends and get rewarded! :D
You don't wanna miss the fun! So join in the fun now! :)
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...


(Older Post) (Newer Post)

Best viewed in Google Chrome.




For advertorials, reviews etc, email me:
goh-huifen@hotmail.com


SEARCH FOR MY POST HERE!




Click here to follow my instagram!


















Links

Baby ♥♥ Bella ♥♥ Dewi ♥♥ Huiting ♥♥ Huiwen ♥♥ Jacelyn ♥♥ Rayen Rena ♥♥

-------------------------------------