These letters written itself inside out again.

( Movie ) Super 8
Sunday, June 19, 2011 ♥


Click "Older Post" if you have not read: Fathers' Day + Boyfriend's Grandma & Uncle Birthday Celebration
Link for this post: http://lovelyvalentineday.blogspot.sg/2011/06/movie-super-8.html


Oh, today is the best because don't have any event today! :) I'm tired from going to places and places and eat buffet as lunch and dinner for two days straight! D: When I wake up today, Laogong wasn't there beside me :( He has gone out to BBDC already for his vocational license. I was alone at home! :( HOME ALONE! Watch Naruto anime the whole time.

Laogong came back around 4pm. Wanted to go Chinatown because there's flea going on there! But apparently, there's not enough time because Laogong have to meet an insurance agent at 5pm. I don't know how long their conversation will end and the flea ends at 6pm! D: Laogong fetched me back home before meeting the insurance agent.

After meeting up with the insurance agent, he came over to my house to meet me up. In my previous post, during Kyden's Full Month Celebration, I wanted to watch Super 8 but I didn't have the chance to. So, I brought this up again and we're going to watch Super 8! :D Faster went to prepare and all and head to Jurong Point for our movie :)




The movie wasn't really good, or to say it's not up to my expectation. Actually I expected more since this is the movie by Steven Spielberg. A prof was saving this monster, but the monster kill, hurt people you know! And I don't know why the monster did't hurt the main character of the story, and he hurts the others? Hmm... But I love the Zombie movie that they're trying to make though. "Production value" :D They're so cute and talented :) And to end this, here's the trailer.




-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Churp Churp has something for everyone!

Good things are meant to be shared, and sharing does get you rewarded!
Be rewarded with SGD$1.00 for every friend you invited!
So get your friends to jump on board and be part of the excitement today!

The more, the merrier! :D


So, click here to share this lastest trends and get rewarded! :D
You don't wanna miss the fun! So join in the fun now! :)
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...


(Older Post) (Newer Post)

Best viewed in Google Chrome.




For advertorials, reviews etc, email me:
goh-huifen@hotmail.com


SEARCH FOR MY POST HERE!




Click here to follow my instagram!


















Links

Baby ♥♥ Bella ♥♥ Dewi ♥♥ Huiting ♥♥ Huiwen ♥♥ Jacelyn ♥♥ Rayen Rena ♥♥

-------------------------------------