These letters written itself inside out again.

Helping Up With Hweexian's Wedding Preparation
Thursday, June 30, 2011 ♥


Click "Older Post" if you have not read: White Chiffon Dress & Contact Lens
Link for this post: http://lovelyvalentineday.blogspot.sg/2011/06/help-up-with-hweexian.html


Okay, I'm back to update! :) Apparently, I'm always dragging my time to blog because I'm just plain lazy! Haha. But it's okay, because I'll still come back to blog! :D Anyway, I shall try to keep this post as short as possible. Today, Hweexian came back to school with her boyfriend to take her school leaving certificate. So, after school have ended, I meet her up at canteen and have our memorable laksa :) Hweexian also brought the souvenirs that she have bought from her Genting and Hongkong trip for me and Olivia. Shall share it towards the end of the post ^^

After our lunch, Hweexian's boyfriend went back to his office and Hweexian came to my house as I need to bathe and change out of my uniform before going to her boyfriend's house and help her with their wedding's door gift. But instead of getting prepared quickly, I ended up on the phone for about an hour with my boyfriend and his friends :X So, after the talk have ended, I went to bathe and prepared myself as quickly as possible to make up for the time loss. And we cabbed to Hweexian's boyfriend's house after that to start our mission of the day! :D


Couldn't miss the cam-whoring part, can I? :D

That's Hweexian with her baby girl :D

The wedding character - Xi


I shall say something more about the character 喜喜. The original character is just one 喜. The chinese character - 喜 , means joy and whatever words that you can think of, which have the meaning same as happy. As wedding is mutual side, so instead of having the single character 喜, the ancient people some sort became rather creative and doubled the 喜 together, which form the wedding character 喜喜. So, it's like two people being happy together. Meaningful, right? So, whenever you saw the character 喜喜, it always refers to wedding :D


Our mission of the day! :D


Don't see that there's only a few, because all are flatted and stacked. But there's actually around 300 of them! Yes, it's 300 of them! Knock me unconscious, please! 300 is just too much. But there's no choice because a wedding dinner is an occasion whereby all the relatives, ( even if you never see them before in your whole life ), are going to attend to witness the ceremony with you. So, 300 isn't really a small amount, counting all your families members, friends, collegues etc.


The box used for door gift.

Look at the cute married couple on the box :)

The cute little gift that they are giving. They can light up brightly!

In the process of our mission ... The to-be-married brides didn't want to take picture.


To sum up everything, we do around like, maybe 140? Great effort made, at least. We went out to buy sweet as Hweexian's mother-in-law thinks that the door gift looks a little empty with just the cute bottom-like things inside. And while we are out buying sweets, I saw this ... ...



A BREATH SPRAY!



It have been ages since I last saw one of these already. Breath Spray was really popular when I'm around the ages between primary and secondary. It comes with lots of flavour at the time. So, I bought the green apple flavour because it's the last one left, so I assume that many people are buying the green apple flavour. I just couldn't stop spraying it into my mouth ^^

Around 7PM plus, Laogong came over to fetch me. We had a long chat together with Hweexian and her boyfriend, talking about nonsensical stuffs. Then, Laogong fetched me back home for me to change out of my slipper and we went running together. It's super tiring, but I also felt refreshing after our run. Shall try to do more exercise while I can ^^

Anyway, that sums up the day. Now, I'm gonna share with you guys the stuffs that Hweexian have bought for both me and Olivia from her Genting and Hongkong trip.


Looks at all the titbit that she have bought!

Gifts that she bought from Genting.
The keychain on the left is for me, and the huge cute doll on the right is for Olivia.

Tidbits that she bought from Hongkong.

There's two packets of sour gummy and two packets of crescent chocolate.
Each for Olivia and me. What does it means by crescent chocolate?

I believe this is from a store called Sophisca.

" A Sweet Place for Sweetheart "

What the heck is crescent chocolate?

There's alot of smaller packets inside of it.

It has picture of cute little girl printed on the it.

It's actually strawberry chocolate with a bit of the "popping" sweet :)
This is yummy to the max! Too bad, can't found in Singapore :\


When I mean "popping" sweet, I bet most of you didn't understand what I'm talking about. So, this extra paragraph is to elaborate on it as I didn't know what it's called, thus calling it "popping" sweet. Well, it's a sweet that came with lollipop and some little bits pieces of sweet inside. We use the lollipop to let the tiny pieces of sweet stuck on it, and we eat/lick it. Then we will feel like the tiny pieces of sweet are popping inside our mouth. and when we open our mouth, we can hear it too! Does this explanation sounds clearer to you?

Well, to end this post, I'll have the pictures that Wanglong and me have taken in school.


Wanglong : " I can do it!"

Me: " I can do it " too! :D
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...


(Older Post) (Newer Post)

Best viewed in Google Chrome.




For advertorials, reviews etc, email me:
goh-huifen@hotmail.com


SEARCH FOR MY POST HERE!




Click here to follow my instagram!


















Links

Baby ♥♥ Bella ♥♥ Dewi ♥♥ Huiting ♥♥ Huiwen ♥♥ Jacelyn ♥♥ Rayen Rena ♥♥

-------------------------------------