These letters written itself inside out again.

Shopping @ NEX & Orchard
Thursday, May 12, 2011 ♥


Click "Older Post" if you have not read: Shopping @ Paya Lebar
Link for this post: http://lovelyvalentineday.blogspot.sg/2011/05/today-i-didnt-have-to-go-to-school.html


Today, I didn't have to go to school because I've no examination paper today! ^^ But I still wake up damn early. Know why? Because my form teacher calls to ask, why I didn't come for examination. What the fcuk! And I was like :" Hello! I dropped F&N already! So, I don't have to go to school for any examination today!" After that, I couldn't get to sleep at all! So much for a day off school :\ After I wake up, I used the computer for awhile and went to prepare as I'm meeting Bingli for a shopping trip! ^^ Shopping turns me on! :D


My makeup pouch that I bought from Daiso. Cute, right? :D

My outfit for today



After I've prepared, I cabbed over to Laogong's house to meet up with Bingli. It's so fcuking hard to get a taxi! I actually walk half way before I finally get a cab?! When I reached Laogong's house, we've no idea where to go at first, so Bingli decided to go NEX ( Located at Serangoon, just outside the MRT station ) as none of us have go there before. Wanna see if it's worth going there for shopping again. So, we cabbed over there after we're ready.




When we arrived at NEX, we found that it was quite big and spacious. But we went for our lunch first before we start our shopping trip. As you know, girls are very particular with shopping, we can get into just any store that we're interested in, or we see that it's interesting and stays for quite sometimes inside. We had our lunch at Putien.


Putien

Prickle that was served to us, the moment we seated down

Sweet and sour pork. It was tender and easy to bite.

This is white lor mee. Rare, right? Everytime see black one.

Bamboo clam with omelette. It wasn't really nice :\

Pig liver. It was nice, because it don't smells stinky at all.


After our lunch, we were damn full! Left with lots of leftovers that we couldn't finish at all. So, after a full meal, it's time for exercise! Yesyes, SHOPPING! :D We went to this store called the MCKY unlimited. Obviously, the MiCKY is missing the 'I'. We were attracted by the big mickey mouse status that was just outside the store. I love Mickey Mouse, okay! So, we went in the store and have a look, so glad that it's not a wasted trip in. It's almost like a mini Disneyland to me! There's so many cute stuffs that are seldom seen or sold or other cartoon outlets. Guess that they're all original, authentic stuff from Disney. I almost got the urge to buy almost everything there, but I didn't, because I can't do that too :(


MCKY unlimited

The big mickey mouse status

Some stuffs you can find over there. There're even more of it!

And their walls and ceiling are all pasted with different disney characters.
It's so much nicer than any other shops you can find! :D

Minnie headband. Ultra cuteness, can! ( I love Minnie, too )

With mickey cap.


We stayed in the shop for quite sometime as I'm rather reluctant to left. Big kid or whatever. No girls can resist cute stuffs, especially their favourite cartoon character, right? But we still leave eventually because I couldn't be staying at the shop the whole time, right? So, we went to Elitrend next as the brightly white coloured shop attracted both of our attention.

And in the end, we spend most of our time in Elitrend because they've got rather nice and unique bracelet and accessories, although it's rather expensive :( We spent our time choosing accessories so that we can hit $50 and get their permanent membership card. I love permanent membership card, I hate those with time limit. In the end, I got myself a black ribbon hairband, a pearl ribbon ring, a diamond ribbon with pearl band and a cute pearl earring with ribbon :) Looks like all my items are with ribbons and pearls. I didn't even realise it :X


My loots from Elitrend :)

My pearl ribbon ring

My diamond ribbon with pearl band

My pearl earring with ribbon. This looks so "koreanish".

My black ribbon hairband

My Elitrend permanent membership card.


After that, we went looking around and apparently, there's actually nothing much although it's a rather big shopping mall. There aren't much nice clothings stores. But there's this Sanrio store for Hello Kitty lovers. But it's a rather small store, with limited items inside. But I love the huge Doreamon coin bank that I saw in Sanrio. But I didn't buy it, because it would be rather troublesome to carry it around with us while we goes shopping. Next time, perhaps. :)

When we're doing the last round of the shopping mall, we saw the three tone contact lenses that Bingli has been looking for, at Spectacle Hut. So, we went in to take a look. And they're having this promotion whereby if you buy 2 pairs, you will get another 2 pairs free! So, Bingli bought two pairs - Ash Grey and Honey Hazel - and I get to choose two, but I choose one - Skylight Blue - while I let Bingli choose the other one. So, she got herself a Lilac Purple.


Maxi Eye Three Tone Contact Lens - Skylight Blue
The box is super nice. It's glittery ~


So, after getting our contact lenses, we head to our next destination, Cineleisure, as Bingli has got a good deal over that. So, we cabbed over. And knows what's the good deal is? Well, there's basically a shop that sells their earrings at $0.90 each if you get more than 2 pairs! Good deals, right? Can't imagine that Cineleisure actually have this kinds of good deal, and I actually pass by this store so many times before! :O I should have been more observant! :(

Well, since it's only $0.90 each for 2 pairs and above, I just took anything that I think it's nice :) Oh ya, not all the earrings over there are having this good deals, it's for some only. But the stuffs in the store are all damn cheap! No joke! I think I took 6 pairs of earrings. Some I took because I thinks that it's cute. Since it's only $0.90 each, I don't mind being impulsive, buying it all :D


The 6 pairs of earrings that I bought.


I got Bingli 2 earrings too. Because she has come the other day before with her friends, so there's isn't any earrings that she want to get. And I'm in the shop, I acted like one rich fellow, I was like:" You want take what, just take and put in the box." But the fact is that, all the stuffs there are super cheap, so that's why I dare to say it. Haha. Then both of us spotted a real cute schoolbag with a funny face in front. Bingli actually wanna get it for me, then we saw another better one, which is much more cuter. And Bingli bought it for me as my schoolbag. Thanks! ^^




Above is the picture of the schoolbag that Bingli bought for me. Cute, right? Looks like me with that black frame spectacle, but not the tiny eyes and thick eyebrows hor! So, after getting our stuffs, we went to Orchard Central as we knows that there isn't anything for us to see at Cineleisure already.

Orchard Central was not a place for shopping, definitely! You can hardly saw crowd over there. Maybe it's because many stores aren't available yet? I don't know. But there's a store that's really really cute. Because they sells stuffs that are cute! Haha. We spent quite sometime in the shop browsing through all their things. They sells stuffs that are super nice and unique too! And we also saw a scond hand shop selling branded bags. Maybe I'm a frog in the well, this is actually the first time I saw a second hand shop selling branded stuffs! Haha. But the pricing are still very expensive. I rather get the first hand bags instead :\

After that, we went to Fareast, thinking that it would be rather fun there. And in the end, there's also hardly any crowd there too! Maybe because it's a weekday today? But Fareast stuffs doesn't interest us anymore. Nothing there interests us at all. It's damn boring there! The only crowd I saw was inside an accessories store called Talismans. And there's lots of Talismans store there! What the fcuk! I still thought that I'm making a big round, in the end, there's a few of their shops at the same level. Lols. What a joke! In the end, we didn't get any stuffs at all from there. But I manage to get 2 T-shirts for Laogong. I go shopping also never forget about my boyfriend, I'm a good girlfriend, right? :) I bought the 2 T-shirt for Laogong because of their words.




The white T-shirt mean a boy/guy that always stays at home, and seldom go out. And ya, my boyfriend always stays at home to play his computer games. He rather stay at home to play his stupid computer games than going out with me! But now, it's getting better :) And the black T-shirt means a A+ Model Student. I know that this words don't suits my boyfriend at all, but it's really funny to see him wearing a T-shirt, telling people that he's a model student. Haha.

After that, we went out and chilled at the Oldtown White Coffee outside. Drank this blackcurrent yougurt drink that's super nice! It's tastes something like a Fruitella. Haha. Weird description. And Junkang message me, saying that he saw me and he even called me too. But I'm semi deaf, so I didn't hear anyone calling my name at all. Haha. After our chilling time, we went to ION to find Bingli's boyfriend. Then from there, they cabbed me back to Laogong's house.

And when I reached Laogong's house. He's doing the same old thing, playing with his computer games. So, after his games, we went down to have Kfc as our dinner. And then, I went back to his house to wait for my mother to end work and go home with her My mother is super cute, I swear. When we're on the cab back home, she told me that when she got the money, she wanna bring me and my boyfriend go Taiwan. Know the reason why she wanna go Taiwan? Because she told me that, almost all her collegues go Taiwan already, she also haven't go yet. Haha. Cute, right? She's my mother ma! :D

Anyway, I shall end my post here. There's school tomorrow, and examinations too. But we get to go home early because it ends at around 10 plus! I super love when it's examination periods, because we always gets to go home early, don't have to stay back at school for any remedials and stuffs like that. Tomorrow's also the last day of examinations. But I knows, I totally flunked my Midyear already. Haha. Gonna study harder, get back all my motivation for studying already :)
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...


(Older Post) (Newer Post)

Best viewed in Google Chrome.




For advertorials, reviews etc, email me:
goh-huifen@hotmail.com


SEARCH FOR MY POST HERE!




Click here to follow my instagram!


















Links

Baby ♥♥ Bella ♥♥ Dewi ♥♥ Huiting ♥♥ Huiwen ♥♥ Jacelyn ♥♥ Rayen Rena ♥♥

-------------------------------------