These letters written itself inside out again.

Memories of a 12 Years Old Kid
Friday, May 20, 2011 ♥


Click "Older Post" if you have not read: Ladies' Wish Fulfilled ...
Link for this post: http://lovelyvalentineday.blogspot.sg/2011/05/memories-of-12-years-old-kid.html


Okay, as you can see from my blog title,"Memories of a 12 years old kid", I'm gonna bring you guys back to the past when I'm in Primary School. Why the random post about this? Well, recently ( actually, it's quite long ago ) I'm being tagged in this photo by one of my primary school classmate. Yeah, it's my Primary 6 class photos! :D




So, this is my Primary 6 class photo! Did you manage to spot me? I don't think so, because I looked damn different now! It'll be hard to even spot anyone that looks like me because I look damn nerdy and ugly when I'm in Primary School. Just spot anyone that you think is nerdy and ugly, and that will be me, okay! I sounds so "negative" :\

I studied in Keming Primary School as I stayed near the school. So, everytime when I'm walking to school now, I'm always seeing students from Keming and sometimes, I'll just daze in space and start having flashbacks when I'm just like them... Although I know it's already been ages already, but some good memories stays still, right? I remember having my primary school classmates that stays at the same unit number as me, just that we're on different level. Sounds pretty cool, right? Even until now, I'll still bump into them sometimes when I'm going out or when I'm coming back home, and we'll still says "Hi" to each other or do a short catch-ups :)

When I'm Primary School, I joined almost all kinds of sports activities! From Badminton to Athletic to Netball, I'm like a sport manic! Haha :D Because from young, I always think that girls are weak! Although I knows I'm a girl too, but I never let myself lose out to any boys! So, I'm like a total tomboy. I don't wear short pants, skirts, dresses, and beautiful tops, instead I wear rather over-sized T-shirt, long denim jeans and covered shoes. Unbelievable, right? I can't believe myself either when I started thinking back, I looks totally unglam! :O But at least, I don't look or dress like that now!

Although it have been around like 6 years since I left my Primary School and saw my classmates, I still miss them and wanna meet them up! :) I miss quite a few chances and opportunities to meet them due to some situation that I'm at. So, I decided to create a gathering for all my Primary School classmates! :) I wonder if it will be a success anot :\ I do hope that most of them will be able to attend it :) I'm really looking forward to it :)

Anyway, I got back all the result for my Midyear, and just like what I've expected, I flunked almost all subjects! But at least I've got an A2 for my Mother Tongue which does not let my hope get totally shattered :D Now, 'O' Level Mother Tongue paper are just round the corner, so we're going to have Intensive Programme until we can go berserk! :@

I shall end my post here. This post is damn wordy already. Probably back to post again tomorrow. So stay tuned!~
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...


(Older Post) (Newer Post)

Best viewed in Google Chrome.




For advertorials, reviews etc, email me:
goh-huifen@hotmail.com


SEARCH FOR MY POST HERE!




Click here to follow my instagram!


















Links

Baby ♥♥ Bella ♥♥ Dewi ♥♥ Huiting ♥♥ Huiwen ♥♥ Jacelyn ♥♥ Rayen Rena ♥♥

-------------------------------------