These letters written itself inside out again.

Ladies' Wish Fulfilled ...
Wednesday, May 18, 2011 ♥


Click "Older Post" if you have not read: Shaw Lido Grand Opening + Nuffnang: ( Movie ) Pirates of the Caribbean Premiere
Link for this post: http://lovelyvalentineday.blogspot.sg/2011/05/ladies.html


People! I'm back to blogging already! :) Okay, before I start with my post... Churpchurp have come up with an another new advertisement again! Churpchurp is advertising for Burger King this time round! :D Do help me by clicking here or press the link inside the bracket, under my Churpchurp column. Thank you in advance! :D

And Ladies! Listen up carefully, because this is a good news for you all! :D I'm sure that being pampered by hunks, is definitely on many girls' wishlist. And now, Fairy Godmother have came to fulfil your wish :)




Burger King is having their first Ladies' Night! Scream your lungs out, ladies! :) Yeah, Burger King is now fulfilling all the girls' wish with their "What Woman Want, What Woman Get". Instead of watch the hunks cater to all the whims of one lucky lady, then dream about the hunks in your sleep tonight, why not come meet them personally on BK Ladies' Night!




Besides hunks, Burger King have also come up with an all new BK SHOTS™ just specially for the ladies! It is available in three tantalising flavours: Grilled Onions, Rodeo Beef, and Spicy Chicken in an oh-so-soft bun. Just imagine, a petite, girl-friendly, and cute looking burger that's tasty, juicy and soft too! It's the burger that women have been wanting all along! WOOOO! Can you resist it?And it gets better—they come in two's. For twice the taste and twice the fun. After all, a girl can never have too much of a good thing! :)


Rodeo Beef. A delightful combination of the King's signature onion rings, American cheese, spicy BBQ sauce and the 100% flame-grilled beef patty in a seedless bun.

Spicy Chicken. The spicy and crispy fried chicken patty paired with tangy BBQ sauce, is balanced off with the creamy mayonnaise in the soft seedless bun.

Grilled onions. >Sliced onions grilled to perfection, topped with creamy mayonnaise, American cheese and of course, the 100% flame-grilled beef patty in a seedless bun.


It's so tempting isn't it? Just imagine... hunks serving you the all-new BK SHOTS™ on Burger King's first Ladies' Night. How does that sound? Awesome! :) You're not dreaming, your wishes are coming true! :) It's all happening on the 24th May from 6-9Pm at ION orchard! The only thing you need to do is show up and let the hunks do the rest! It is your night to be pampered after all :D For more juicy details, click here! It's a night to be remembered! :) And guys, you can also bring down your girl friends or tell that about this event to let them have a chance to be pampered too! Fairy Godmother isn't always there for you! Don't miss it! :)




Okay, now I'm done with BK Ladies' Night advertisement. Let's carry on with my post. I'm sure that most people must have heard about a murder case whereby the body is being dumped in a water tank of one of the Woodland's HDB block. It's said that a body of a maid was found in one of the eight water tanks on the roof of Block 686B, Woodland Drive 73. I only know about this news yesterday, when Bingli told me and my boyfriend about it.

According to the report in The Straits Times, the 30-year-old Indonesian maid was allegedly murdered by her 27-year-old Bangladeshi boyfriend on Monday (May 16) and the boyfriend, who has been arrested by the police, is believed to have access to the rooftop of the Woodland block and dumped the body into one of the eight water tanks. For more information and details about this murder case, you can check up here (Stomp ) or here (Yahoo ).


Block 686B, Woodland Drive 73

One of the water tanks

The body of the maid being carried away

Residents of the Woodlands block collecting water from taps set up by PUB after water supply at the block was cut off after the discovery of the body in the water tank.


I couldn't help thinking what would I do if that body was dumped into the water tank of my block?! What the fuck! I couldn't imagine about it at all! How disgusting! Imagine that I was drinking water from it, having shower from it, brush my teeth and wash my face with it... Oh man! Don't think... Don't think!

This murder case looks exactly like some Thailand scary movie that I've watched long ago. Did he watched the same movie as I do? If not, why would he ever want to do this?! I'm worried for the newly appointed MPs for Sembawang GRC. Election just ended not long, and this kind of thing happened already. Hope the MPs can handle this case well, if not, in five more years time, someone else is gonna take over his job already.

And I saw this tweet from someone that commented about this water tank incident, he wrote:" Water tank incidents, moral of the story - 1. Learn to swim. 2. Boil your water. 3. Don't mess with the bangalah." It's funny, but I totally agree with it! Lucky that I know how to swim :)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


Anyway, I've just registered PPS as their member already! ^^ At first, I don't dare to register at all, because it's some unknown China website, but if I'm not a member of them, I'm not allowed to watch alot of nice movie at all :( But, my brother encourages me! He registered it himself too! So, I took up all my courage and went to register! It's free somemore! :) So, now I'm watching my first movie after registering as their member. My brother introduce this movie to me. It's like a epic scary movie to me, whereby Freddy from Elm Street VS Jason from Friday the 13th.




Well, friends and family knows that I super love watching movie especially scary movies! They don't scare me at all! I've been watching scary movies with my mother since a very young age. But now, my mother seldoms watch already. Scary movies are much more interesting and nice! Don't you agree? I like funny movies too! :) But I didn't manage to finish watching the movie that my brother introduced me because I've to get prepared and go out already.

Laogong came to fetch me after he have prepared finish and we went to Jurong Point to meet up with Bingli and her boyfriend. We had Crystal Jade La Mian Xiao Long Bao for our dinner. They main course are served in super big serving! I'm already quite full just by finishing the big bowl of noodles, not to mention that there are a few sides dishes too! Bloated like hell! D: Anyway, I went for a job interview @ Yacht 21 as a part-time sales assistant. Hopefully I could get the job because it means more money rolling into my pocket :) After that, Bingli and her boyfriend cabbed back home and Laogong fetched me back home too!~ Home is the sweetest place to be :D
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...


(Older Post) (Newer Post)

Best viewed in Google Chrome.




For advertorials, reviews etc, email me:
goh-huifen@hotmail.com


SEARCH FOR MY POST HERE!




Click here to follow my instagram!


















Links

Baby ♥♥ Bella ♥♥ Dewi ♥♥ Huiting ♥♥ Huiwen ♥♥ Jacelyn ♥♥ Rayen Rena ♥♥

-------------------------------------