These letters written itself inside out again.

Labour Day + ( Movie ) A Chinese Ghost Story
Sunday, May 1, 2011 ♥


Click "Older Post" if you have not read: Happy Birthday, Laogong's Mum! + ( Movie ) Thor + Fun with Iphone application
Link for this post: http://lovelyvalentineday.blogspot.sg/2011/05/its-labour-day-today-it-means-no-school.html


It's LABOUR DAY today! It means no school, no work for both Laogong and me tomorrow! And also applied to the others :D Today shall be quite a short post as compare with those recent post.

Well, early in the morning, Laogong went to Malaysia with Aaron. Felt weird when I didn't see him beside me when I wake up, and I'm all alone in his house! For me, I'm afraid of staying alone in his house, because I will feel scared for some reason. Maybe, I think too much :\ So, I was using the computer until he came back in the afternoon. He left his bike at Malaysia for maintenance, so it's no-bike-day for him, today. Then later at night, we went to prepare and took bus to Jurong Point for movie as Laogong's bike is at Malaysia. Kinda not used to use public transport, now that Laogong has bike :\




So, we went to meet up Bingli and her boyfriend at Jurong Point. Our movie starts at 11pm, we went early for some shopping trip. Before meeting up with Bingli and her boyfriend, I went to Skin Food and got both Laogong and me, two masks - Peach Sake Pore Essence Mask Sheet.

After meeting up with Bingli, we went to Young Hearts to get new undergarments. I ask the staff over there to help me check my size, and she says something which make me really damn happy. She says that I've got big boobs! ^^ I told Laogong this, and he pour cold water at me! He says that the staff comfirm measure it wrongly! :@ Anyway, both Bingli and I choose for a very long time before getting myself one bra and five panties. Thanks Bingli! :D




After that, we went walking around Jurong Point as it's still early. So, we settled our dinner at Mosburger. I got myself Milktea and Corn Soup, and in the end, My 奶茶 don't have 茶味. My corn soup don't have corn 味! Because I put too many 奶 in my 奶茶, and too much pepper in my corn soup D: Everything didn't taste right at all! D:

After our meal, we went walking around Jurong Point, again. And before the movie was going to start, I exchange $10 worth of $1 coins, for Laogong to catch some soft toys for me. He boast that he will be able to get me four soft toys, in the end, THERE'S NONE! :*( So, after that, we went in the movie theatre. We're catching the movie, "A Chinese Ghost Story", "倩女幽魂".




Well, for me, the movie isn't bad but just not good enough. It's different from the original "倩女幽魂" that's ages ago. It's isn't bad to be creative, I don't mean they have to stuck with the original version of it. But it's just my opinion, perhaps you will like it :) Here's a trailer of the movie.




And inside the movie, there's a part where the main actress in the movie that's starring 小倩 was naked ( It's PG, so you wouldn't expect to see anything at all ) after her clothes was accidentally pulled by 燕赤霞. Here's a picture of it ..




Well, you see naked, right? But actually she has a clothing or tube on, so it's all just an illusion. Here's a picture of her with her white tube being exposed while trying to hide behind a tree.




So, did you see the white tube? That's what you get for a PG movie. Haha. Anyway, after the movie, Laogong and I cabbed back to Laogong's house and straight to sleep.




And, I think you guys should have realised an addition of column in my blog. Well, I recently just joined Churp Churp, it's can be called something like another "Nuffnang". Just that, you post it in Twitter and Facebook to let people click on it. So, I know that everyone are good people, if you are my friends in Facebook or followers in my Twitter, please help me click when you see that I'm posting one, okay? Loves! Or you could come to my blog, and click on the link that I'll put inside a bracket. It's easier for you people. Oh ya, and don't forget about my Nuffnang's advertisement too, click when you see one too, okay? :D I know all of you are good people ^^
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...


(Older Post) (Newer Post)

Best viewed in Google Chrome.




For advertorials, reviews etc, email me:
goh-huifen@hotmail.com


SEARCH FOR MY POST HERE!




Click here to follow my instagram!


















Links

Baby ♥♥ Bella ♥♥ Dewi ♥♥ Huiting ♥♥ Huiwen ♥♥ Jacelyn ♥♥ Rayen Rena ♥♥

-------------------------------------