These letters written itself inside out again.

Happy Birthday, Laogong's Mum! + ( Movie ) Thor + Fun with Iphone application
Saturday, April 30, 2011 ♥


Click "Older Post" if you have not read: Happy 18th Birthday to me! + Ms Ching last day @ school
Link for this post: http://lovelyvalentineday.blogspot.sg/2011/04/okay-today-i-wake-up-in-morning-when.html


Okay, today I wake up in the morning, when the sun haven't even rise yet! OMG! But since, I can't get back to sleep anymore, I find myself something to do. So, I decided to try the whole loads of applications that I've downloaded from Laogong's Iphone. Here's some pictures of the creations that I've done, using those applications that I've tried out.

This application allowed me to use artificial makeups on myself. I can put the eyelashes, eyeshadow, contact lenses, eyebrows, blusher and etc. It's like putting makeup on myself in the Iphone. Haha. I helped Laogong to put 'makeups' too! It's looks nice on him! :P




See, my Laogong ( on the right ), isn't he looks 'pretty'? I gave him that Lady Gaga Hair Ribbon on his head, and now he totally got the Lady Gaga feel! Did you feel it? Haha.

Okay, the next application I'm gonna introduce is the "Hair Makeover" application. Like its name, this application helps you to change your hair. There's long hair, medium hair, short hair and men's hair for you to choose from. Okay, Laogong is the "white mouse" for this little "experiment". Laogong do looks nice on long, wavy hair :)


I think Laogong looks the nicest on the left with long wavy hair :)


So, how is all the hair makeover that I've done for Laogong? :) But there's only around 3 kinds of wigs under each catergories of long, medium, short and men's hair. So, after awhile, you'll start becoming bored. So, here's the next application...

This shall be the last application, that I'm gonna shared. This application is called "Pictoons". It have cute icons that can help to decorate your photos. Here's one picture of Laogong, as the "white mouse" of this "experiment" again :)




I think I over-exagerrated the picture, over-usage icons. Haha. It looks like some old clown angel. Haha. But it have entertainment effect, isn't it? And use it to tease friend, if you want. Laogong laughs at this picture when I show him. Haha :D

There's lots of other application that I've downloaded. There's application that can decorate your picture until like neoprints. But I think, enough of application for today. Let's skip, and start the main topic for this post.

Well, yesterday was my birthday, right? And today, it's Laogong's mother's birthday! :) I shall cut short this post. We have the celebration held at Westmall's Mayim. There's dishes that are real nice, and some that's ... not nice at all! Laogong's grandmother, two aunties, a cousin, Bingli and her boyfriend, Laogong and me, and of course the main character for today, Laogong's mother attended. The rest of the work shall pass to the pictures below..


Celebration @ Westmall's Mayim

Dishes that Bingli ordered. The soup and Mango Sago are nice :)

Laogong's mother's Mango fruit cake. I hate fruit cake! So, I didn't even have a bite :X

Laogong's family :)


After the celebration, Laogong's relatives went back home, while like usual, Bingli and her boyfriend, Laogong and I went out. I told Bingli about this promotion that I've seen from this blogger's, Qiu Qiu's blog. Click here to read about the promotion.

It's written on her blog that, a shop named "noLabel", which is located at Bugis 2nd level is having a event called "noLabel Buffet". Wonder why it is called buffet? Because its event works exactly like buffet. You pay one price, and you can get whatever you can get. As quoted from Qiu Qiu's blog, you just have to pay $35 nett, and you're able to get home any amount pieces of clothings that you can squeeze into the carrier, that's provided by them.

Good deal, right? I actually wanted to get there at 12pm, the time that the event actually starts. But due to Laogong's mother's birthday celebration, I'm unable to do so :( So, after the celebration, I told Bingli about this event to see whether if she's interested. Well, she's pretty interested in it :) So, Bingli's boyfriend dropped Bingli and I down at Bugis Village, while he and Laogong head to Suntec.

And when we get there, we're pretty disappointed because the event has ended! The staff told us that the response was too over-whelming. This event actually should last for three days, but in the end, three days worth of stock was all cleared in just 3 hours' time! D:

I'm pretty upset of missing sucha good deal that's so hard to come by. A wasted trip down! So, we went walking around Bugis Street. It's been a long time since both of us stepped foot into Bugis, so the over-crowding of people and heat over there was unbearable for us.

Some clothings and heels caught my very first eye! But I didn't get them, because I'm scared that I'll regret from impulsive buying :X While, we were walking along the first level, Bingli's boyfriend and Laogong called us, and both of them called us, telling us the same thing. They told us that, there's a bazaar sale going on at Suntec's Exhibition Hall. So, Bingli and I went out of Bugis Village and walked all the way to Suntec.




So, this is the bazaar sale that Laogong and Bingli's boyfriend are talking about. Well, actually this bazaar sale suits much more for those mature, working lady and men. There's nothing inside that suits me, or even caught my eyes. And most importantly, the prices are all scary! Few hundreds and even thousand, just for one single piece of clothing.

So, Laogong and I head off to the opposite Exhibition Hall, as it's damn cold inside the bazaar sale's hall and obviously, there's no point continuing staying there, since we couldn't afford any clothing at all. Well, the Exhibition Hall opposite are like having some kind of food festival or something, it's something like a Food Exhibition Hall. So, Laogong and I went to get some hot foods for ourselves to keep us warm.




While exploring around, something caught my eyes. Laogong says that it's Air Brush painting. It's damn exquisite and pretty! Every part of the picture are drawn until so detailed! In my opinion, I found that it's pretty hard to get sucha detailed painting using air brush. But that painter done that effortlessly! I'm damn amazed and impressed luh! :)


The painting.

The painter doing another of his materpiece.


After being amazed by all those painting, Laogong and I head to find a table for us to sit with the food that we've bought. Well, the food wasn't nice at all! D: Except for the durian puff :) After that, Bingli and her boyfriend come back with loots they have gotten from the bazaar sale and food too. Bingli's boyfriend gain the most, because he got two shirts for himself at the bazaar sale. Today, I'm the most disappointed one, because go where also never buy until anything at all :(

Okay, from now, I will cut short on the details because we were walking all around, from one place to another. We went to Candy Empire and get us some candies. Then we headed back to Suntec and went to Food Junction because Bingli have the sudden craving to eat Bee hoon. After that, we cabbed to Jurong Point as we're catching a movie over there.

The journey from Suntec to Jurong Point was damn long because all of us fall asleep during the trip. Well, we went to Jurong Point to catch the movie "Thor". Does anyone know who's Thor before this movie ever started? Well, I'm glad at least I knew because I watched cartoon :) So, watching cartoon does help us gain knowledge, okay! :D




The movie is nice! It's nice until Laogong requested to watch it again. There's humor added in this movie too. Thor lived in a generation where people travelled with horses instead of cars. So, Thor went to the Pets' Store of our generation and requested for a horse! Imagine how that store's staff actually reacted! Haha. It's a movie that's worth to watch (:




After that movie, we cabbed back home. Dropped Bingli and her boyfriend down at her boyfriend's house and we head back to Laogong's house. Wooo! 'Home' Sweet 'Home'! :D
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...


(Older Post) (Newer Post)

Best viewed in Google Chrome.




For advertorials, reviews etc, email me:
goh-huifen@hotmail.com


SEARCH FOR MY POST HERE!




Click here to follow my instagram!


















Links

Baby ♥♥ Bella ♥♥ Dewi ♥♥ Huiting ♥♥ Huiwen ♥♥ Jacelyn ♥♥ Rayen Rena ♥♥

-------------------------------------