These letters written itself inside out again.

( Movie ) Dylan Dog : Dead of Night
Saturday, May 28, 2011 ♥


Click "Older Post" if you have not read: Last Day of Semester 1: Term 2!
Link for this post: http://lovelyvalentineday.blogspot.sg/2011/05/dylan-dog-dead-of-night.html


Today, I went back to school early in the morning with my Father to retrieve my report book. And it's surprising that I've got fourth in class despite having half of the subjects failed! Ironic to the max! 'Cher says that I could done better if I blablabla ... Well, teacher always says the same old thing repeatedly. A waste of time preparing and going to school just for a few sentences! What the fcuk! They actually think that everyone is so damn free to go down to school early in the morning just to see their face and hear a few sentences from them. Why can't talk on the phone instead? No brain.

Well, after that, I went to Marketplace with Father to get some daily necessarities before heading back home. Have lunch bought by Mother then I went to prepare and head back to Laogong's house to play Maple! Sorry, it's just to addictive! I can't help with the temptation! We play all the way through night, around 10pm. Then Laogong fetched me back home to prepare as we're going to meet Bingli and her boyfriend later at Westmall for a movie.

Yesyes, we're watching Dylan Dog :)




I couldn't say that this movie is damn nice or what. It seem to me like they're trying to fast forward the whole thing, including the ending. A very powerful monster came to life but only to see it died after a few minutes :\ And then, everything ends? But it's rather an interesting and hilarious movie with Vampire, Zombie ( The Undead ), and Werewolf. Seem like you never really knows who's the one beside you. Haha :D



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...


(Older Post) (Newer Post)

Best viewed in Google Chrome.




For advertorials, reviews etc, email me:
goh-huifen@hotmail.com


SEARCH FOR MY POST HERE!




Click here to follow my instagram!


















Links

Baby ♥♥ Bella ♥♥ Dewi ♥♥ Huiting ♥♥ Huiwen ♥♥ Jacelyn ♥♥ Rayen Rena ♥♥

-------------------------------------