These letters written itself inside out again.

My Advanced 18th Birthday Celebration
Saturday, April 23, 2011 ♥


Click "Older Post" if you have not read: ( Movie ) Limitless
Link for this post: http://lovelyvalentineday.blogspot.sg/2011/04/today-im-having-my-advanced-birthday.html


Today, I'm having my advanced birthday celebration with Laogong, Bingli and her boyfriend. I shall 'try' to cut short my post, or else it will be one super duper long post already.

Okay, morning I wake up at Laogong's house and have 剪刀剪 ( Is that what it called? ) curry rice brought by Laogong's mother. It's super duper nice and I heard from Laogong, that 剪刀剪 is famous for its curry and I think they do lived up to this title, for real. Haha.

After having our late breakfast, Laogong fetched me home first to prepare while he went over to Hweexian's boyfriend's house to get his phone before going back home to prepare. I didn't took long to prepare as we're kinda rushing for time already. When I've finished preparing, Laogong have reached my house downstair too. So, I went down to look for him, and we were waiting for Bingli and her boyfriend's cab to come and fetch us.


Stupid faces that Laogong is giving.

Laogong


After that, we got on their cab and headed down to Orchard. We have our lunch or rather an early dinner at a restaurant called "Crystal Jade Ginseng Chicken BBQ". Quite a weird name, isn't it? It is actually quite cool and fun as we could choose to BBQ the food ourselves :)


Crystal Jade Gingseng Chicken BBQ


Bingli and her boyfriend :)


Our 'pan'

The 'ingredients' we have. Beef is the nicest! Yummy~

Cooking in process...

Gingseng Chicken Soup ( 人参鸡汤 )

Spicy Seafood Noodle

Seafood Fried Rice. The 'ingredients' is I ownself add in one.

I finished everything spick and span. Is that how you use it?


After our food, we went to Best Denki as Bingli's boyfriend wanted to get a speaker. While they're all looking for a nice speaker, I was playing around with the Apple Macbook's webcam.




Okay, from now I shall cut short about all the other small details. Later, Liangwei and his girlfriend, Felicia came down to find us. Then we went to Triple One to get Bingli's boyfriend's speaker at Altec. He got a super heavy speaker! We're taking turn helping to carry the speaker, as we head to Cineleisure to catch a movie. We choose to watched "Death Bell 2: Bloody Camp", another M18 movie. As the time was still super early, we went to Oldtown White Coffee to have a drink and slack our time away while waiting for the movie to start.


Ice Chocolate Drink! Yumyum :) & Peanut Butter Roti & Kaya Roti.

I snapshot them :)


We spend around almost going one hour or more at Oldtown White Coffee, drinking and eating roti, which means bread, until it's finally time for the movie to start.




Well, actually the movie isn't bad but the worst thing is that I've actually watched the movie on the internet already and it was last year thing. Wondering, what's up with the movie theatre nowaday? This is the second movie that I've already watched on the internet, the first one is a thailand movie "Who Are You?" And I don't know why is this movie rated M18 too, it seem rather like a NC16 movie instead. Wth?!

After the movie, Liangwei and Felicia went back and we took a cab to Shenton Way's Partyworld to have singing session. And know what? When we reached there, the taxi uncle actually told us that it've been demolished already!? Mood went down drastically. So, in the end, Bingli's boyfriend went to search for other Partyworld's outlets that are still available at that timing. And we're so glad that we found one at The Verge. So, we cabbed over there. Everyone enjoyed themselves although we're all very tired already. Pictures shall do the talking.



Laogong trying to get one for me...


But he failed :(


Super big screen! :)


Our drinks


CHEERS! 干杯! :D


The one I'm drinking on the left is Ribena Vodka &
The one I'm drinking on the right is 7-up Vodka. Nice~


Laogong has got alot of pattern...


Bingli's boyfriend and Laogong with the speaker
( They look as if they just won lucky draw :D )




I shall end our singing session with a video of Laogong below ...




After our singing session, we head down to Mustafa as Bingli's boyfriend wanted to look for cables for his newly-bought speaker. We spent quite some time looking for it. After which, Bingli and her boyfriend cabbed Laogong and I back to my house. Everyone's so tired that we all fall asleep on the cab without realising it. Oh my~ When reached home, I removed my make-up, rinse myself up and straight away, I went to bed. It was already 6am! And I have to wake up early tomorrow for Olivia's advanced birthday celebration. Oh my god!

Anyway, Bingli got me a presentttt~ My second birthday present :)


Well... It's something from Bebe. Can you guess what is it?

Have you guess it yet? What can be put in a box like this? *Hint

It's wrapped in a very cute baby pink with polka dot wrapper...

Okay, it's a wallet! Did you make the correct guess? :)

The inside compartment of the wallet.

Okay... Gotta say byebye to my old wallet already :(
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...


(Older Post) (Newer Post)

Best viewed in Google Chrome.




For advertorials, reviews etc, email me:
goh-huifen@hotmail.com


SEARCH FOR MY POST HERE!




Click here to follow my instagram!


















Links

Baby ♥♥ Bella ♥♥ Dewi ♥♥ Huiting ♥♥ Huiwen ♥♥ Jacelyn ♥♥ Rayen Rena ♥♥

-------------------------------------