These letters written itself inside out again.

( Movie ) Limitless
Friday, April 22, 2011 ♥


Click "Older Post" if you have not read: -No Title-
Link for this post: http://lovelyvalentineday.blogspot.sg/2011/04/regularly-blogging-now-uh-today-i.html


Regularly blogging now uh? :) Today, I helped Laogong to change his sofa-bed, pillow and bolster's sheet. Wonderful girlfriend, right? Cause he's playing with his Sudden Attack, so I helped him. I didn't even do that at home lor !

In the afternoon, head down to Westmall with Laogong to meet up with Bingli. When we reached there, she's still doing her mandicure, so we wander around the 4th floor. Coincidentally, I saw my mum at West mall too. So, I asked her to help me get some cute pens at Comic Connection. Then she picked one a soft toy, the reindeer in One Piece, Chopper and says it's very cute.

Fyi, I'm currently watching the anime "One Piece". I think alot people should know, or heard of it. It is a very nice anime about pirates :) And nowaday, One Piece seem to get popular again because when I went in Comic Connection, there's quite a lot of One Piece's merchandise on display. People that don't know, here's some picture of "One Piece".


One Piece

The crew members of the Straw Hat Pirate Crew.

Photobucket
This is Chopper! The reindeer soft toy that my mum saw. Cute right?


Anyway, back to topic. So, my mum picked up the soft toy and says it's very cute. Then I told her that it's one of the character in a anime that I'm currently watching now. Know what she told me? "Then you want ma? I buy give you as your birthday present." I was kinda shocked when I heard my mum said that, seriously. Although, I'm 18 this year, but I'm still a child at heart and still a child in my mum's eye and I'm a girl! How could I resist over sucha a cute soft toy, right? So, my mum went to bought a bigger size for me, although it's still very small, but I still love it! She's the first one to give me present for my birthday! :)


The Chopper soft toy that my mum bought for me.

Pens bought from Comic Connection


After that, mum went to find her friend. While Laogong and I are still waiting for Bingli to finish with her mandicure. When she's done with her mandicure, we've a puff outside Westmall and went to have our lunch at Sakae Sushi.


This two dishes are nice :)



After that, Bingli went back home. So, Laogong and I went in Westmall, as I wanted to walk around abit longer. Saw a knitted dress at the pushcart, I thought that it looks kinda cute, but Laogong says it's ugly. But I still went ahead and bought it. An impulse buy, I kinda regret :(


The knitted dress that I bought.

( On the left) Its pattern with stripped of lace and black line ( On the right ) It's knitted

It's stained at the back!


Ps:/ So girls, everytime when you want to get some clothings, DO REMEMBER to check it properly! If not, this is what happened! :(

Anyway, we went back to Laogong's house after that. Laogong was playing SA and I was using computer and doing homework at the same time. Good multi-tasking ability uh? :) Anyway, I shall skip this all the way to the next event.

So, later at night, I cabbed back home myself to get myself changed and prepare for a movie with Laogong, Bingli and her boyfriend. When I've done preparing already, I went down and Laogong fetched us to Jurong Point. We're watching the movie, "Limitless".




It's a nice movie that lasted more than 2 hours. How I wish I have one of those NZT pills also! :( Like this, I confirm pass my 'O' level without using any efforts at all. But, I wonder, how do they even create this kind of pills? It's even better than those things in Doreamon's pocket. Haha :D But in reality, if it happens to have this kind of pills. Imagine how chaos the world will be? Everyone killing one another just to get more of these pills? Just glad that it wasn't true in reality, yet. But don't know if people will try creating it after this movie.






After the movie, Bingli and her boyfriend cabbed back, while Laogong and I went to Hweexian's boyfriend, Mango's house as I need to discuss and planned things with Hweexian. So, Hweexian and I was in the room discussing, while our boyfriends was downstair at the living room chatting too. When we're done, and went to find them, they actually chased us away! :(

So, Hweexian and I went back room and started taking photos and playing Solitaire on the Ipad. And I solved Solitaire for the first time, with just one try! So, I do have some of those NZT's potential in me. Haha. Hweexian tried a few times before finally solving it.




I wonder how those guys can chat for so longgggg! They're even gossip-er than girls! Haha :D So, Laogong and I went back when it's around 3 plus in the morning. When we reached Laogong's house, we went to bed straight away~ There's still another day waiting for us - my advanced birthday celebration! :D So I'll blogged about it soon :)




Anyway, I bought this Painter Smurf's house with 30 smurfberries and I think I regretted it. Cause when I saw Bingli playing its painting game on her Ipad, it's really fun. But that different case when playing on the Iphone already. It's so hard to colour those picture at all! The screen is so small that I can't even see what's my brushes are colouring. This is just some extra tips to tell people that playing Smurf Village too. If you're using Iphone, don't ever buy this!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...


(Older Post) (Newer Post)

Best viewed in Google Chrome.




For advertorials, reviews etc, email me:
goh-huifen@hotmail.com


SEARCH FOR MY POST HERE!




Click here to follow my instagram!


















Links

Baby ♥♥ Bella ♥♥ Dewi ♥♥ Huiting ♥♥ Huiwen ♥♥ Jacelyn ♥♥ Rayen Rena ♥♥

-------------------------------------