These letters written itself inside out again.

Happy 18th Birthday to me! + Ms Ching last day @ school
Friday, April 29, 2011 ♥


Click "Older Post" if you have not read: Happy 18th Birthday, Olivia!
Link for this post: http://lovelyvalentineday.blogspot.sg/2011/04/today-im-back-to-blogging-because-today.html


Today, I'm back to blogging, because today is a very very special day for me! Can you make a guess? Oh gosh~ Why am I so happy?! Okay okay, today is ... MY 18TH BIRTHDAY! :D


Photobucket


Okay, now I'm finally 18! The age that most under-age want to be. Oh gosh! I finally able to say people being under-age! I'm not being sarcastic, okay! It's just that, after being told for being an under-age for so many year, I'm now finally free of people using that word on me! Yay! :D

Although, at the age of 18, there's alot thing that I could get much more easier, like cigarette, alcohol etc. But, being 18, I feel a little weird. I feel that ... I'm GETTING OLDER! D: In two years' time, just two years' time, I'm going to be 20 years old! Oh gosh! From the digit 1 to the digit 2! Okay, I know I'm fetching this a little too far. I'm far-sight, alright? Haha.

Okay, should stop my whinning already. Anyway, today, we've Mid-year exams going on. So suay right? Mid-year exams fall on my birthday! But it's okay, we get to go home early :) Have two papers today, Social Studies and English Paper 1. After English Paper 1, which is the last paper of the day, the teacher in charge ask the people that are index no. 1 to collect extra strings, that are used to tie the scripts together. So, I'm index no. 1!

Okay, the most funny but touching part is here. When I'm going down the roll, collecting the strings, my classmates passed me the strings one by one, and know what they did? They say 'Happy Birthday' to me! So, all the way down, I was collecting extra strings and shaking hand with almost most of my classmates. At that point of time, I felt almost like some superstar, walking down the red carpet, shaking hands with all the fans :D

I was super happy lor! Because, before that, I was damn disappointed, nobody except for Huiwen told me 'Happy Birthday'. So, I was like, I'm pathetic, nobody remembered me at all :( But this disappointment only lasts for awhile, because they do remember my birthday! :D

On my birthday this day, is also Ms Ching's last day in school. So, she decided to treat us to a feast after our examinations. The feast is referring to Pizza-s! Anyway, I'm lazy to type anymore words already. I think these amount of words should be enough already. Haha,. From here onwards, I shall let the pictures do the talking :)


Wanted to take photos of the examination hall. Wanglong keeps want to get in the picture -.-"

One successful picture of the examination hall :)

In the canteen, while waiting for the pizza-s to be delivered.

Photos with Ms Ching while waiting for the pizza-s.

Snapshot of Serene, Natasha and Rayen.
They didn't like it, so take another one...

Take 2! :)


Okay, finally... the time that everyone have been waiting for has come ...


THE PIZZAS ARE FINALLY DELIVERED! :D

Muhaimin and Reshawn with the 6 boxes of pizza-s :)

Everyone's eyes are on the pizza now :)

First, let's put some seasoning!

See, everyone are enjoying the pizzas :)

Snapshot of Wanglong eating the pizza.

Waa... my classmates are so lovely! Feeding each other to eat :)

Tommy so greedy, still want take somemore and eat.

Pizzas are cleared! Only get to take 2 pieces :(


Now, it's time for some group photos with Ms Ching ...




And now, some individual shots with Ms Ching. Mine first :)


Me & Ms Ching

( On the Left ) Suelin & Ms Ching ( On the right ) Natasha with Ms Ching

( On the left ) Serene and Natasha with Ms Ching ( On the right) Rayen with Ms Ching

Jinglei, Suelin and Serene with Ms Ching


Okay, that's the end of school time already. After photo-taking, walked back home with Wanglong and Rayen. ( I shall skip the small details in between. ) In the late evening, I went to prepare and head downstairs to look for Laogong. After that, Laogong fetch me to Vivo City. Bingli's treating me eat today for my birthday :) We head to 'The Mussle Guys' for our dinner.


The Mussle Guys

Spicy and Steamed Mussle. Spicy one are ultra nice :)

Laogong and my's main course. They serve in super big serving!

Fried Chicken ! I didn't even eat one of these.

Mine, Ice Chocolate. Laogong's, Hot Chocolate.

My birthday cake from Awfully Chocolate :)

Pictures with Laogong. I looks damn ... OMG!

My 18th Birthday Cake! Loves! :D

First, a 'Make-A-Wish' ceremony...

Then, it's the 'Blow-The-Candles' ceremony.

Laogong framed me into doing this! :@

Finally, the 'Cake Cutting' ceremony :D

Picture of my cutting the cake :)

I cut until damn nice, right? All equal one! :)

It's me with my birthday cake! One happy girl :D


Okay, after the dinner and cake. We actually wanted to catch the movie 'Thor'. But it's damn fcuking hell full! It's because everyone above the age of 21, have received an amount of money from the Government due to the polling that's going on. So, now, everyone have the money to come out and watch movies and whatever they wants to do. They leave not even a seat for the time schedule that we wanted! Oh-my-god! So, we changed the whole plan.

We went walking around Vivo City. Saw rings that are damn cute and vintage, but Laogong don't allow me to buy :( Being a birthday girl, there isn't always a privilege for everything :( And since the movie plan was cancelled, we went back home after a walk around the Vivo City.

Tomorrow, I'm gonna update again because it's Laogong's mother's birthday! April is so eventful luh! So many people having their birthday in April :) Shall end with this two photos :) Bye~


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...


(Older Post) (Newer Post)

Best viewed in Google Chrome.




For advertorials, reviews etc, email me:
goh-huifen@hotmail.com


SEARCH FOR MY POST HERE!




Click here to follow my instagram!


















Links

Baby ♥♥ Bella ♥♥ Dewi ♥♥ Huiting ♥♥ Huiwen ♥♥ Jacelyn ♥♥ Rayen Rena ♥♥

-------------------------------------