These letters written itself inside out again.

( Movie ) Big Mommas: Like Father, Like Son
Wednesday, March 16, 2011 ♥


Click "Older Post" if you have not read: Happy 25th Monthsary + Photo(maniac) with Olivia & Hweexian
Link for this post: http://lovelyvalentineday.blogspot.sg/2011/03/okay-short-post.html


Okay, a short post. Today, I'm suppose to go to school for remedial classes, but unfortunately, my mother wakes up super late, so I'll just have to skip lessons today. Tooooo bad! Haha (: So, I went back to sleep again and wake up around 12pm. Slacked at home for awhile, before getting myself prepared and head to Laogong's house.

When I reached Laogong's house, I saw a leather shoes outside, and I was like ... "Who will be at home at this time of the day?" I got scared and called Laogong. But Laogong just tell me to open the window to see who is it. It took me quite awhile before I took the courage to open the door. Halfway, someone opened it for me. And guess who? It was actually Laogong's sister, Bingli and her boyfriend. Phew~ Haha. Damn hilarious, got scared for nothing :D

Around in the evening time, they left. So, I waited for Laogong to came home. Does anyone know that you can actually redeem free pizza from Pizza Hut? Well, you get yourself any two big bags of either Lay's, Ruffles or Doritos and you can do so :) You can get a Personal Pan or Crispy Thin Pizza for free! Although sounds abit like typical Singaporean, so kiasu, but it's just abit of information to let you guys know :) Try it if you want :)

Anyway, today, Laogong and I kinda celebrated our post anniversary. After that free pizza hut ( I tried it ), Laogong went to prepare then we head down to Westmall and caught the movie " Big Mommas : Like Father Like Son ".




It was a pretty hilarious movie :D And other than this, there's still so many movies that I wanna watch, including those that are coming soon. Anyway, I shall end my post here. It was suppose to be another "pictureful" post, but I haven't upload the picture, and I'm lazy too. But this will do just fine :)




Ps:/ Laogong have already found new owner for his hamsters. He's giving away three of them. I actually can't bear to let them go :( But it's just hard to take care of so many of them. Anyway, just hope they will be well taken care of by their new owner. Byebye~ )':
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...


(Older Post) (Newer Post)

Best viewed in Google Chrome.




For advertorials, reviews etc, email me:
goh-huifen@hotmail.com


SEARCH FOR MY POST HERE!




Click here to follow my instagram!


















Links

Baby ♥♥ Bella ♥♥ Dewi ♥♥ Huiting ♥♥ Huiwen ♥♥ Jacelyn ♥♥ Rayen Rena ♥♥

-------------------------------------