These letters written itself inside out again.

Happy 25th Monthsary + Photo(maniac) with Olivia & Hweexian
Monday, March 14, 2011 ♥


Click "Older Post" if you have not read: Dusty's First Grooming Session @ PyreChin
Link for this post: http://lovelyvalentineday.blogspot.sg/2011/03/before-i-start-this-post-i-wanna-wish.html


Before I start this post, I wanna wish Laogong a ...


HAPPY 25 MONTHSARY! :D


Okay, let's start my post now. Went back to school in the afternoon, for english oral. I'm totally lazy to go luh, but in the end, I still went to school. I wore a very cute socks to school, which is the duckling socks that I bought at Bugis Junction during Valentine Day.


Cute, right? :)


The oral starts at 2pm and I ended at around 4.30pm. Imagine how long is the process, and that day, it was raining, the weather was damn freaking cold and I've got two friends waiting for me outside since 2pm plus. The two friends are Olivia and Hweexian. I'm totally touched alright! So, after I've ended, I run out of school, I really meant RUN!

We slacked at 213 for awhile, then we went back to my house for me to bath and changed. But, after I've bathed and changed, they say they didn't want to go out :( Because both of them have appointment with other people later. So, we slacked at my house, chit-chatting and taking photos. After that, all of us took cab to meet with other people, while I went to find Laogong.

Anyway, my post shall end here, I'll just let the pictures to do the rest of the talking. I'm already damn lazy after arranging all these photos. ( Take note : All the photos aren't in order )


My two greatest (emo) friends :)

Snapshots taken by Olivia while I'm drying my hair.

Look, at them! They totally ignored me and played with their IPhone/ITouch ):

The nuaing queen shall be presented to them. Haha :D

See, they're always on their phone! ): I wanna get one too! So I can ignored them also :)


--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


PICTURE WITH OLIVIA


-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-


PICTURE WITH HWEEXIAN


-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-



PICTURE OF MYSELF

See! Evidence of Olivia bullying me!


-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-


SOLO PICTURE OF OLIVIA
Olivia told me that she looks nicer from one side. Guess which side? :)

A failed ribbon that I tied for her :)


-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-


PICTURE OF THREE OF US!


Okay, this shall be the end of the post already. Lots of pictures, right? There's actually more pictures, but I'm just damn lazy to upload all of them :X I wanna end my "pictureful" post with the last two epic photos of all among so many photos. Don't blink your eyes! :D


-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
Continue scrolling ...
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
You're reaching soon ...
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
1
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
2
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
3
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
BOO!
Did you get scared!? I'm being lame here. Haha :D
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...


(Older Post) (Newer Post)

Best viewed in Google Chrome.




For advertorials, reviews etc, email me:
goh-huifen@hotmail.com


SEARCH FOR MY POST HERE!




Click here to follow my instagram!


















Links

Baby ♥♥ Bella ♥♥ Dewi ♥♥ Huiting ♥♥ Huiwen ♥♥ Jacelyn ♥♥ Rayen Rena ♥♥

-------------------------------------