These letters written itself inside out again.

Happy Valentine Day & 2nd Anniversary!
Monday, February 14, 2011 ♥


Click "Older Post" if you have not read: Advanced Valentine Day Celebration 2011
Link for this post: http://lovelyvalentineday.blogspot.sg/2011/02/happy-valentine-day-happy-2nd.html


HAPPY VALENTINE DAY! &
HAPPY 2ND ANNIVERSARY, LAOGONG! :D



I'll be back fr more update ..


(Edited)

Okay, I'm here to post more (: I've maths common test, and it's easy! Just hope I can get high marks, I don't want to have careless mistakes! ): Then after school, went to Westmall with Junkang, Huiwen & Ruijun and meet up with Jasmine. We went to Westmall in search of Junkang's valentine day's present fr his girlfriend. Cut short the process, Junkang bought a small carebear soft toy, a big pink bottle, two packets of crystal and some packets of paper for folding stars. While I, influenced by him, got myself a large vanguard sheet, a pack of small-sized coloured paper and 6 small lovely letter :D Guess what I'm doing?

After that, all went to my house to help Junkang fold paper stars, while I did my things alone ): Huiwen, Ruijun and Jasmine went home after that. So, Junkang is left alone folding stars. After I've finished mine, I faster went to bath and get myself prepared to meet Laogong and give him this surprise ^^ So, Junkang bused back home while I quickly cabbed down to find Laogong.

I give Laogong my surprise and he was stunned! Cause I make a super duper uber ultra BIG anniversary card fr him! I made this the last minutes, so it's kinda ugly ): But I'm glad that Laogong still likes it alot ^^ Thanks Laogong! I love you!



See his pose with my super duper uber ultra big card ...


Isn't my Laogong just sosososo cutezxc ?! :D


After that, we went to Westmall and have Kfc as dinner. Laogong bought a extra meal fr my mother as my mother haven't eaten yet. After dinner, Laogong accompanied me to wait fr bus and I went back home.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...


(Older Post) (Newer Post)

Best viewed in Google Chrome.




For advertorials, reviews etc, email me:
goh-huifen@hotmail.com


SEARCH FOR MY POST HERE!




Click here to follow my instagram!


















Links

Baby ♥♥ Bella ♥♥ Dewi ♥♥ Huiting ♥♥ Huiwen ♥♥ Jacelyn ♥♥ Rayen Rena ♥♥

-------------------------------------