These letters written itself inside out again.

Simple Outing with Boyfriend - UFO Catching
Sunday, January 30, 2011 ♥


Click " Older Post" if you have not read: Jeremy Scott x Addidas Originals " Teddy Bear"
Link for this post: http://lovelyvalentineday.blogspot.sg/2011/01/okay-ill-just-finished-this-with-short.html



Okay, I'll just finished this with a short post. Went to IMM today with Laogong to get th rest of my CNY's clothings. But we went to catch some toys first ^^


Laogong catch one with just $4! And all the passer-bys were like " WOW "! But I wanted the Stich's girlfriend that is shown in th pictures above, the one in white. So we continue to catch, cause the Stich's girlfriend need to be exchange with three toys. And Laogong catch the second one with just $6! Damn lucky, cause two times also the toys ownself bounce inside one. Haha. But the third time wasn't so lucky already...


Actually, I wanna get this. Ended up ....

-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-

I GOT THIS TWO! ):

I was quite sad actually, cause I didn't want this two! ): But nevermind, it's okay, we had fun (: Two more members to my toys collection. Welcome to the big family! :D Haha.


My mother bought this Melody and Scrump pouch for me, damn cute right?! I use one as my make-up pouch and the another one as my ciggarette pouch. Haha. Anyway, I shall end my post here already. Weekend pass so fast, there's school tomorrow ):
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...


(Older Post) (Newer Post)

Best viewed in Google Chrome.




For advertorials, reviews etc, email me:
goh-huifen@hotmail.com


SEARCH FOR MY POST HERE!




Click here to follow my instagram!


















Links

Baby ♥♥ Bella ♥♥ Dewi ♥♥ Huiting ♥♥ Huiwen ♥♥ Jacelyn ♥♥ Rayen Rena ♥♥

-------------------------------------