These letters written itself inside out again.

Monday, May 9, 2011 ♥


Click "Older Post" if you have not read: Pulau Ubin Trip with Laogong's Families ( 1 )
Link for this post: http://lovelyvalentineday.blogspot.sg/2011/05/repost-okay-for-today-only-few-pictures.html




REPOST

Okay, for today, only few pictures are shown because I didn't my camera out!? How careless can I be?! So, these photos are taken using Laogong's Iphone, thus the unclear image.

Well, I've a HUGE quarrel with Laogong in the morning over some small stuffs. And from the moment we get into the cab with Bingli and her boyfriend, until we reached Anchor Point, we have been trying to avoid any physical contact with each other and didn't talk with each other too. I know it's childish. So, I went to vent my anger by going shopping! (Well, I'm a girl!) I went to Cotton On, and bought things that I think that it's nice. Impulsive shopping!

And knows how we actually end our quarrel? Well, I overheard Laogong telling the salesperson that he will buy the portable speaker another day. So, I thought that Laogong like it, so I just went and bought it. That's actually how we end our quarrel! After that, we settled our lunch at Jack Place.







After that, we went to Queensway Shopping Center to look for Laogong's bag, but it's not there already. But he bought the sneaker that he saw previously at Suntec. There's wasn't much things over there, so we leave. Bingli and her boyfriend went back while Laogong and I went back to Laogong's house.

Then later at night, we went to find Bingli again to pass her, her stuffs. We chit chat for quite a long time until her boyfriend came down to fetch her go back home. Haha. Then after that, Laogong and I decided to go IMM as I wanted to go Daiso. It's actually just an excuse not to go home early. But in the end, Laogong bought more things than I do at Daiso! (.____."). Went back home after that. It's the first time I went back home so early :)

I feel like opening a blogshop cause I seriously got damn lots of clothings, mostly because of impulsive buying. After I have packed my wardrobe and given half of my clothings to Laogong's cousin, I still have got lots left. But should I? It's so troublesome to open one :\ Anyway, I should give a serious thought about that. Ideas? Suggestions?
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...


(Older Post) (Newer Post)

Best viewed in Google Chrome.




For advertorials, reviews etc, email me:
goh-huifen@hotmail.com


SEARCH FOR MY POST HERE!




Click here to follow my instagram!


















Links

Baby ♥♥ Bella ♥♥ Dewi ♥♥ Huiting ♥♥ Huiwen ♥♥ Jacelyn ♥♥ Rayen Rena ♥♥

-------------------------------------